Question Time Question Time with Plums!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Question Time with...

Plums!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Plums

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

NEPITISM

1. What is the biggest secret you've ever kept (and can tell us about)?
    2. What single action (not inaction) has caused you the most regret in your life?
    3. If you could remake the world, how would it differ from what we have today?
    4. What are you passionate about?
    5. First and current impressions of me?

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

1. Have you finished The Rolling Girls yet? :0
    2. Which Pokemon do you plan to start with in Sun/Moon?
    -->2.b. Do you plan to buy Sun, Moon, or both?
    3. What's your favorite class you took in your most recent semester of school?
    4. If you could bring back any TV show for one more season, what would it be and why?
    5. What are your three favorite movies from 2015? (or any that you saw for the first time in 2015)

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Impressions?
    2. Are we good friends? Are we great friends? Are super-duper awesome fantastic friends?
    3. On a scale from one to ten, what would you rate our friendship and why?
    4. How do you think I performed in my final boss battle here? 13:10 - End. (Even if you haven't played the game, it's still an RPG, which I know you're familiar with. c:)

5. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hey!!!!!!!!!!

Impressions?

Yes or no?

Describe yourself in one word?

Are you having a good day?

If money was no option, where would you go?

Why are you so awesome?

What is your idea job?

Are you a saver or a spender?

Day or night?

If you had the choice of not needing to sleep or not needing to ever go to the toilet, which would you choose?

Best way to make an exit?

6. Mish smiley day!

Impressions - first and current?
    Why did you tag yourself in the OP?

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Are you a hivemind of fruit?

8. Hayabusa Venomous

HEY ANSWER SHI-

Best Abridged Series

9. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

1. Why did you chose the username 'Plums'?
    2. Do you actually enjoy said fruit?
    3. Which inactive member would you like to return the most?
    4. Excited for the upcoming Los Campesinos! album? (wheeze)

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

What would bring you and the others back?

11. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I, too, am curious.

12. Plums Wakanda Forever

NEXT QT COMING SOON. I meant to answer these and start the new poll last week, and then...well, everything happened, lol.

Poll will be up after this post.

1. Misty's secret dancing video from 2012. I legitimately tear up thinking about it sometimes, it's honestly one of the greatest things that has come out of being a member on this site.

2. I regret not listening to my gut feelings the first two years of uni.

3. Ideally: Florida would be cast into the Atlantic, Bill Clinton would be in prison and his name slandered throughout history forever more, I would be able to go super far back into my family history without having it abruptly end up at some white plantation owner, strange white women would stop talking to me at bus stops and telling me more about their life than I'd ever want to hear, and I would be able to make cinnamon buns whenever I wanted to.

4. I am passionate about social equity, writing, and psychology (which online tends to manifest itself in being mad @ Internet personalities doing "social experiments" without doing the proper steps to it lmao)

5. First Impression: he came from that site i read naruto on
    Current Impression: he said in discord he liked sasusaku and idk how I feel on that

1. No ;~; I've been meaning to for so long. I need my bae Masami (typing this always makes me think of the korra ship) Utoku in my life again.
    2. I've been leaning towards Rowlet! I love all three, though.
    2b. Just Sun! Sun Lion has more of a hold over me than Moon Bat :b​
    3. Good question! I really enjoyed my Interpersonal Relationships class. Outside of the final paper, it was really interesting to learn about and we always had really great discussions after reading articles every week.
    4. On one hand, how Young Justice ended broke my heart and I want to see what happens next. On the other, Teen Titans literally did not have an ending, so. Teen Titans for sure.
    5. 2015 was me catching up on a lot of movies, so my list is:
    • Captain America: the Winter Soldier
    • Her
    • The Martian

1. Past: I can't remember, so I'm defaulting to whatever I said in my last QT, lol.
    Current: he has a yugi avatar from the best part of yugioh, i hope he likes that arc too

2. Okay, this doesn't really answer your question, but is kinda my philosophy on how I see friendships in general. I don't really have a distinction between levels of friends? I usually end up just saying "yes this person is a friend." I think the only real solid one I have is with people that I actively seek out, and who mean a great deal to me, and even then I use "best friend" pretty sparingly for them, lol.

But yeah, I consider you a friend. :b

3. It's a 5, but most of my friends are at a 5 haha. The only really bad number is a 1.

4. I haven't played Dragon Quest so I can't speak on its mechanics, but I think you probably could've used some more stat boosting moves. I use them a lot whenever I play RPGs and it always helps the boss battles go by faster.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Impression: why is she so nice
    Current Impression: how did she get nicer

Maybe!

Potential.

It's okay so far, thanks! How is yours?

I would go to NYC since I haven't been there despite living in the state. I would also enjoy DC and Seattle, and I definitely wanna take a trip overseas at some point (dunno where exactly, though). I would also go to Canada to bother @Basilissa in real life.

I feel like there are some people who say that but I always see myself as pretty average, haha. Which, I don't think average is bad.

I would like to, after getting a doctorate, start my own, affordable, private practice for underprivileged families in inner city areas.

I'm a saver! I hate spending money and end up having to justify a lot of purchases I make, lol.

I would say never needing to use the toilet because public men's rooms can be horrifying.

[​IMG]

First Impression: why is this weird cat lady hitting on me
    Current Impression: why is this weird cat lady not hitting on me (jk I think you're cool Mich)

I did it without thinking about it, lmao. When I realized I had, I just looked at it and went "o well."

The Plumsortium will not confirm such an allegation.

DBZ Abridged, Vegeta is honestly #Legendary in that. I also have a fondness for the Naruto Abridged series, used to watch it a looot back in the day.

1. I wanted Orange but that was jacked, and I was eating a plum at the time, so I figured "why not." (I've been tempted many a time to just change Orange's name and steal it for myself, but that would be rude)
    2. Yes! They're not my favorite, but I'll eat them if we have them.
    3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Toughie. I would say Ah, Eff or Juicy, even though they both popped in a couple years ago. Or beezygee so she can make me an avatar and yell at me about Gurren Lagann.
    4. YAAAAAAAAS KELLY YAAAAS. *u* I'm so excited, both them and Emmy the Great releasing in the same year is amazing.

mish said i get to touch the butt if i came back, so.

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Impressions?

Are you tired?

Pokemon Go?

Magic or Science?

Red or Blue?

14. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

1. DO YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO DISCLOSE THIS PLEASE GOD
    2. What's a band/artist you listen to that you think I'd like?
    3. Is the Pin Emporium re-opening anytime soon?
    4. Will you hire me to work on the Pin Emporium-/brick'd

15. Plums Wakanda Forever

DID I REALLY FORGET TO LOCK THIS LAST NIGHT
    past!me you continue to disappoint future!me

First: I actually can't remember lmao, 2011 is sort of a weird blur. Let's see what past!me said:

Current: it's still the same as ^ that quote!

That's my secret, Heart.
    I'm always tired.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. I'm close to level 17 and I'm probably going downtown tomorrow to catch some more stuff, lmao.

I like both! I really enjoy stories and stuff where both of them are actively in play.

TEAM MYSTIC

I WISH I COULD ;_; I lost the URL on my old computer. Now it only exists in memory, and every time I think about that video of the couple dancing to Simple and Clean and Sanctuary.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO this one is tough! I haven't really listened to much new stuff recently, but I think you might like this Aether album. And maaaaaybe this Thao & the Get Down Stay Down album, but that one might be a stretch, lol.

Probably not in the same way it currently works...:B
    (but no, that's been something I've had on my to-do list for this summer. I'mma talk with everyone else about it, and we'll hopefully get more details all worked out on what/how it's coming back soon).

That depends on if you know how to play Tin Pin Slammer, Green Rainbow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.