Question Time Question Time with Tale!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Question Time with...

Tale!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@. : tale : .

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

First and current impressions?

Favorite band/musician in a genre you don't listen to?

Thoughts on big mainstream religious based, but not necessarily religious, musicals (Jesus Christ Superstar, Les Mis technically, Book of Mormon, any others you know that I can't think of)?

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

1. I think the earliest memory I have of you was when you had to get a heart transplant and I was all "OH NO D:" and now when I see you the soundtracks to Hamilton and Sweeny Todd and The Phantom of the Opera all start blending together in my head, which basically means I think you're hecka rad.

2. Lady Antebellum for country.

3. Hmm. It depends. I love Les Mis and Joseph to bits. I've never seen Jesus Christ Superstar or Book of Mormon, but honestly I tend to be a little biased against Book of Mormon, being a Mormon--not that I can't take jokes about my religion; I try to have a pretty good sense of humor about it, but in this case, it's from the creators of South Park, so I'm not inclined to feel particularly flattered, especially considering some things I've heard about the show. It's one thing to poke fun at something tastefully, but there's nothing really tasteful about their stuff IMO.

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

Give us your best Misty impression?
    What are your impressions of Super Mystery Dungeon?
    Impressions of Impressionism?
    when does masami return in rolling girls? i am on episode 4 i think and i miss her so much ;_;

Tangentially related to "Masami," have you read this SERIES of Korrasami fanfic? Are you ready to cry for 88 hours?

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

1. "Hey this Plums is a pretty swell gal--huh? ...WHAT" vs. "HERE COMES THE BIGGEST NERD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH"

2. [click me first]

"Hello hello, and welcome to the KH-Vids Podcast! I'm Misty, your host, and with me today are co-hosts libregkd and Calxiyn! Unfortunately, there are no staff or user guests this week, so it's just the three of us. This week, we're talking about [breathes heavily] the greatest video game of all time" [libre and Cal snicker] "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. libre, Cal, anything you want to say about the game? No? WELL..."

~two hours later~

"...and that's why Bastila will always be the absolute best character in the entire Star Wars expanded universe. Frankly I'd have a threesome with her and Liara in a heartbeat. Any thoughts, libre or Cal? No? In that case, we'll move on to our user-submitted questions! [deep breath] TosubmitaquestiontotheKHVidspodcastyoucanclickthelinkincludedwiththepodcast, OR youcansendyourquestioninanemailtopodcastatkhvidsdotnet. Our first user-submitted question is from Grax...e? I never know how to f[MOOGLE]ng pronounce that. [laughter] He asks, 'Do you think Lightning will be in Kingdom Hearts III?' ...If there is a God in this world, and if He loves me, then Lightning won't be anywhere near KHIII (goddamn toriyama) but if not, then I welcome the sweet embrace of death."

3. I LOVE IT SO FAR. You don't get to grind levels much, though, which is a bummer. I just recently beat Entei, so I'm just starting to get into major plot and I'm excited to see what comes next~

4. The brush strokes of impressionistic art are quite appealing in some instances, but distracting in others; on the whole, though, I'm very fond of the depictions of light in the art style. I'm intrigued by the sensuality of impressionist literature--that is, how it appeals primarily to the senses; it creates such vivid scenery. lol i totally bsed this by looking at wikipedia

5. Asami and Kumiko both come back in episode 9. That being said, once you get through the painfully slow Always Comima arc (episodes 3-4), the show moves pretty quickly and gets back to bombastic again.

6. I HAVE NOT BUT I'M ALWAYS DOWN FOR BISEXUALS AND CRYING

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hi!!!!!!!

Impressiony things - original and up to date?
    Do you have any phobias?
    If you could change any one thing about the world, what would it be?
    What colour grapes are best?
    Do you drink alcohol?
    Are you having a good day?
    What is your greatest achievement so far?
    What is your favourite time of day?
    What is the reason you are so awesome?
    Were these questions satisfactory?

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Yoooo

1- Impressions, first and current?
    2- How not ready are you for Ahsoka vs Vader?
    3- Any anime you can recommend? I like anything actiony with a good plot and great characters
    4- Back to the Star Wars thing, do you also curse Dave Filoni in your sleep for what he's done to this fandom?
    5- Favorite Pokémon in Super Mystery Dungeon?
    6- Smash when?

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Impressions?

If you could write a book, animated series, live-action film, or anything of the sort taking any two characters from any form of media ever and making one the sidekick to the other, who would you choose and who would be the sidekick?

What's the tone of the above series?

What's the overarching plot?

Who would be the villain?

Now what's the tagline?

9. 61 No. B

what do you think of me know vs what did you think of me before?
    what does your username mean?

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Dream Pokemon team - either that you've ever used, or that you'd love to have?
    Any games coming out that you want to play but can't?

11. Misty gimme kiss

I wouldn't have a threesome because I don't like sharing. in bed or in general

what exactly is the function of a rubber duck

12. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

1. "wow what a mysterious cool girl :0" vs. "wow what a cool nerdy girl who needs to be here more often"
    2. Falling, bees, abandonment.
    3. World peace. If that's too big, then President Sanders would be a good start.
    4. Red, I guess.
    5. Nope.
    6. Sure am!
    7. Either earning my Eagle Scout, or creating a Tumblr post with over 10,000 notes and a comic adaptation.
    8. Nightfall.
    9. Trial and error tbh
    10. Indeed~

1. "oh hey there link nice to see ya" vs. "oh god oh god which fictional character is he now? ?WHERE ARE YOU"
    2. VERY
    3. OH BOY DO I HAVE RECS
    4. I'll level with you, I don't know much about Star Wars fandom politics. :s
    5. Hnggg. At this point in time, Salamence is my favorite team member. My favorite character thus far is Jirachi or Ampharos.
    6. When I have the money to buy the game. ;__;

why would you do this to me i love too many things ;___;

...I actually have come up with a couple of fandom-specific team-ups, though:

Doctor Who: I once randomly had a dream of the War Doctor traveling with Martha Jones and Handles as his companions, of all combinations. They were all very confused. So was I. It was a temporary team-up, naturally, given each character's place in the timeline; their coming together was obviously caused by some perilous time mish-mashing, which they had to undo. With the War Doctor as the lead, the tone would automatically be darker, what with him being the incarnation of the Doctor that fought in the Time War, but Martha is such a great beacon of optimism, and Handles is Handles. Daleks would probably be the villains--hello, Time War--though I wouldn't rule out shenanigans from the Time Lords by the same token.

"Two doctors, two times, one Time War"

Superhero comics: I considered joining the Justice Avengers RP when it first popped up i chose not to because i have a terrible track record with rps and i didn't want to bring the rp down and planned to sign up with Daisy Johnson (as seen in AoS) and Beast Boy (as seen in the Teen Titans cartoon). I definitely saw/see Daisy as the hero and Gar as the sidekick in that pair, with both of them as Secret Warriors. Considering who these characters are, this would definitely be a more light-hearted combo. As Secret Warriors, they'd probably fight against HYDRA, evil Inhumans, HIVE, the Brotherhood of Evil, who knows? Plenty of possibilities.

"Shake and Roar"
    1. then: "??????? who what why??" now: "hey there audrey hepburn which cool video game or comic are we discussing today?"
    2. When registering for KHV, I was trying to think of a new username that wasn't too Kingdom Hearts-y, and I wound up making up tale_wind based off of the song The Tale Told By the Wind, which I'd recently heard and really liked from Yoko Shimomura's Drammatica album.

1. "wow, what an energetic nerd! i<3sora too!" vs. "YOU BRILLIANT NUBBY MEME LET ME LOVE YOU"
    2. I rather like my team from Black 2--Samurott, Chandelure, Sawsbuck, Lucario, Espeon, and Flygon. Are those my six all-time favorites? No, but I do really like them all anyway. B2W2 have such a great variety of Pokemon available.
    3. Going off of what's coming out in the next few months, there's Unravel, Pokken Tournament, Twilight Princess HD, and No Man's Sky, since I don't have the systems for any of those. Well, I do have Windows, actually, but there's no way my poor laptop can run current-gen titles like Unravel and No Man's Sky.

buoyancy indicator

13. Laurence_Fox Chaser

1. Impressions: Then versus Now

2. Age of Ultron!Pietro or Days of Future Past!Pietro Peter?

3. Guilty pleasure in life?

4. When is a door not a door?

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

1. "whoa, so mysterious and intelligent and mature :0" vs. ...uh...honestly not much has changed except for the mysterious and now i also know how much of a nerd you are
    2. Haven't seen DoFP yet. ;___; Honestly, I saw First Class a week or so ago and it's actually the first X-Men movie I've seen. YEARS OF ACADEMY TRAINING WASTED. I'M A SHAM.
    3. High School Musical. All three.
    4. When it's ajar! :D

15. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Impressions?
    2. Watch this video from the Kingdom Hearts II boss series I did a while back and tell me what you think. Who did the best job? Who did the worst job? Or did everyone do an equally good or bad job? Point out spots that looked like, "Ooh, that must have hurt." It's approximately 14 and a half minutes, so I can find something shorter if that's too long for you.

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE

what is your favorite hsm song?
    Ryan/Kelsi or Ryan/Chad?
    which is your least favorite of the three movies and why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.