Kingdom Hearts Quick question, Quick answer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Zeroxys, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Hello friends, Ive searched for a thread like this but havnt found one. i figured id start one for KH 1.5 Remix as im seeing lost of differences in the game which leads to me having questions and im sure im not the only one :).

Anyways, my question is; Has anyone else tried using the old strat guide for FM 1.5? i am currently using it but quickly realizing that alot of items are either not there in the game where it was in the original, or its a different item in the chest. Now normally this wouldnt bother me at all (considering alot of them are upgrades from the original) BUT it does become a problem considering i by now should have saved 21 of the 99 dalmatians already, but only have 12 because the dalmatian have been replaced by other items from the trinity marks and chests.
    Now does anyone know or have a list of where the dalmatians are located? i just want the trophy for completing jiminys journal but cant without mah puppies :(

2. Misty gimme kiss

Do you mean the old strategy guide as in the Brady Games guide for the original Kingdom Hearts, or an FM guide?

I've had my Brady Games strategy guide beside me as I play, but like you've said, a lot of things are different. There seems to be a new guide made specifically for KH1.5 up on Gamefaqs, but they're only on Deep Jungle right now. They seem to have listed the guides to the original KH release on 1.5's page, though it doesn't seem as though any of them are marked for Final Mix.

You could try KH Wiki's guide as well, but again, not sure if they're applicable to 1.5.

3. libregkd -

4. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

okay thank you both :).
    ALSO
    I noticed something when i was playing in Deep Jungle, When Sora is showing the slides to Tarzan, is that castle oblivion? When Sora says "i feel like i know this place from somewhere". i JUST now caught that XD

5. Misty gimme kiss

There's been some speculation about that, yeah. I think it was intended to be Radiant Garden, though, especially given that Nomura has said that he hasn't planned all plot developments (like Ven's heart being inside Sora & his body resting in Castle Oblivion) several games in advance.

I believe it's meant to foreshadow Kairi's heart inside of Sora. He recognizes Radiant Garden's castle because Kairi used to live there.

6. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

In the Journal it tells you which worlds they are located in, so if you open all the chests in the world you will get all the puppies. they aren't that hard to find if you have all the abilities

I always wondered about this, thank you !