Re:Coded RE:Coded Secret Ending Theories - obviously spoilers -

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mixt, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Okay, this is a thought I had based off of the secret ending. I know most of the discussions on this are in the news post, but I'm hoping this generates enough of a discussion to rationalize a branch off.

Anyway, Yen Sid mentions that Master Xehanort will not be alone and there is plenty of discussion on who this will be. Personally I think that it will be the members of the organization. After all, Xemnas had been pulling so many strings it wouldn't be hard to simply guide a keyblader to the right heartless and then if the Organization were to fail they would all return stronger than they were before. Though with the guiding goal of many members being to reclaim their hearts I bet that several members would leave the reborn Organization if I'm right. As for what heartless belongs to what organization member, it is a good bet that they would have significant and unique heartless so I'm looking at the bosses to try and make a guess.

Xigbar - Hunter X
    Xaldin - Kurt Zisa
    Vexen - Infernal Engine
    Lexaeus - Antlion
    Zexion - Phantom
    Saïx - Grim Reaper (was also considering Illuminator)
    Axel - Volcanic Lord
    Demyx - Blizzard Lord
    Luxord - Ruler of The Sky
    Marluxia - Leechgrave
    Larxene - Pot Centipede

Any thoughts and input are welcome. Considering how forced some of these feel I would be very surprised if all (or even most) of these are right.

2. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

wouldn't Vexen - Blizzard Lord and Marluxia - Grim Reaper (because of sythe)?

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I would've thought that Larxene's heartless would be the Yellow Opera. What with all the thunder attacks. Also Saix should be the Illuminator.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Water and ice are closely related and I did at first want to give Blizzard Lord to Vexen, but then I couldn't find a match for Demyx. Infernal Engine was still pushing it but at least everyone had one.

As for Marluxia, Grim Reaper as a heartless does not have a scythe so there is no weapon match. Leachgrave being a plant based heartless (and having a flower being part of a very damaging move as well) most closely resembles Marluxia's element.
    Possible but if this is something that they have planned then the heartless are going to be unique (I really doubt they are going to say that some random heartless that looks and behaves exactly like hundreds of others was an Organization member's heartless). And if you recall Pot Centipede actually does use lighting moves. And it's antennas looking like her hair was an added bonus

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

True. Very true. I think you've got the right ones for almost everyone at this point. All we need is a nice Water type for Demyx...

Oh gawd... why does this sound like a Pokemon thread now? XD

6. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

Wouldn't it be easier to assume the Mushroom XIII are the Heartless of them?

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The mushrooms aren't cannon, are they? If they are then maybe, but there is still one for Roxas when we know that Roxas's heartless is a basic shadow.

8. roxvenlove125 Merlin's Housekeeper

Maybe there will be new Heartless bosses in KH 3D. I'm not sure where that game goes, chronologically. And perhaps not all of the Organization members will be coming back... *tear

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Very real possability I also was considering just a handful of members. Like just the apprentices or just the KH2 members.

10. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

We've probably already killed them, they might have been basic Neoshadows for all we know. Then again, we might not have. There are a lot of Heartless in the world.

Also, just an FYI; I can guarantee you that those first five Heartless are not the Heartless of those Organization members. Why? Because those are all Emblem Heartless. We know the Apprentices WILLINGLY gave their hearts to darkness, so they would all have been Purebloods, like Shadows, Darkballs, or even Darksides if they were powerful enough.

Braig is almost certainly coming back on Xehanort's side. Xehanort still hasn't upheld his end of the bargain yet, has he? None of the other apprentices had important enough roles in Xehanort's life to come back as anything more than a side character. Maybe Even would be the exception, considering his role in the Replica project. Besides which, not all of the organization is especially loyal to Xemnas in the first place. They were in it for the hearts, he was in it for the power. Lea will probably be back too, but he won't be on Xehanort's side. He wasn't on his side even when he in the Organizations inner circle.

Finally, why would Xehanort work with the organization again anyway? He doesn't need them, he never needed them, and he has nothing to offer them anymore. Even; a solution to his curiousity, Braig; what he promised him 10 years ago. Besides that, why would the organization want to work with him anyway? He wants to bring about the apocalypse!

11. Shift Chaser

Not really.
    *points at Xemnas and Roxas*.

This.

Also this.
    Except i think Isa also would be a exception, he probably had his own reason to try to overthrow Xemnas and to look like Braig post-Xehanortfication, so he might stay with the same goals or be part of Xehanort's.
    FOR SCIENCE!
    ..no, really, who knows, i think Xehanort could certainly convince, regardless of how, pretty much all of the Apprentices to work for him, and maybe some of the others too.
    I mean, he already did it once with the Heartless studies, while he was amnesiatic.
    With all his memories back and without personallity shifts it really shouldn't be that hard for him.

12. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I think the only reason Xemnas had a posse to begin with was becasue of the fact he needed underlings to do his dirty work and that the other apprentices' Nobodiea were on hand at the time. He'd rather not get them in the way so he'd make powerful Nobodies join him.
    As to those Heartless listed. No. It's already been stated why. Not to mention I think leaving the Heartless more ambiguous allows another story arc for Nomura to explore if he wants.
    As to what the secret ending will actually be, I have no idea at all, but it's something i'll be analysing to death, BBS's secret ending didn't have much secret to it like the other videos in the past so this better be a damned good one.

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I fail to see why they need to be purebloods. Purebloods are simply the form a heartless takes naturally. Since they performed experiments heartless have been able to take other forms. To me the fact that they were so closely involved in the experiments that made emblem heartless is more likely to prove that they have to be emblem heartless. Go ahead and take a close look at Ansem SoD, he's got an emblem.

14. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Xehanort needs friends. He needed them in BbS, when most of his plans actually didn't require him to win any fights per se(!), and he'll need them now that a credible threat is active, on the move, and meddling with his designs. His allegiance is out in the open, and when you've made yourself some clear enemies, it helps to have some friends as well.

Besides, having flunkies could also play into Xehanort's hands in terms of starting another war. As for why they'd go with him: If any of the Organization's somebodies are as much crafty survivalists as Braig, they'll try to curry favor with the guy holding the world's self-destruct button in his palm. Granted, the number of motivations for following Xemnas were as many as the Nobodies serving under him, so it would prove difficult to re-assemble them. I would like to see more of the unknown somebodies, at least.

...You don't know the difference between purebloods and emblems, do you?

And for all we know, Seekernort could've chosen to wear a garment with the Heartless emblem on it. He's the only Heartless we've yet seen with sentience; we don't know how they behave. Whether the apprentices (or the others, for that matter) gave their hearts willingly to the darkness or had them stolen in a freak accident a la A Sorrow of Magpies, they would have created purebloods; to my knowledge, emblem Heartless can only be manufactured.

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I thought my post made it clear that I do know what they are. When a person dies and a heartless is made they would take the form of a pureblood heartless, provided that there is no external force effecting them. Ever since the apprentices experimented with the heart and made the heartless machine they have been able to transform purebloods into emblem heartless. If that means that it changes how they form to begin with or if it changes the purebloods into emblems afterwords I don't know. Reguardless, ever since the time that the machine was activated it seems that emblem heartless have out numbered purebloods in the realm of light. The machine seems to run autonomously reguardless of if what we see in KH1 or KH2 is the one in question. So when they died in the experiments they were not only in the same world, they were in the same building as the machine; and it is likely that they were in the same room as well. It is never said in what experiment they died but it seems to be implied in the reports that it was reguarding the machine. So although I can't garuntee that they are emblems, it seems to be much more likely that they are emblems than purebloods.

16. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Only if they were experimenting on themselves, which I find highly unlikely. Again, the only way to create an emblem Heartless to my knowledge is to manufacture them; not from purebloods, but from hearts not yet taken by darkness. I would like to see your sources on this one, because from what I remember of the first game's secret reports an emblem can only be created in the way I described. The only other way I could see one being made is if emblem Heartless turn other people into emblems when they steal their hearts. Even so, it's been mentioned once already that the founding members of the Organization gave themselves willingly to darkness; if we take this as fact and depending on the context, there is just as much of a chance of their Heartless being purebloods as emblems.

17. roxvenlove125 Merlin's Housekeeper

Beware, major nerd-ness coming through x]

Secret Ansem report 2
    Spurred on by my youngest apprentice, Ienzo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle.

This may suggest that the whole lab was probably in the basement of the castle they were in... lol

Ansem Report 8
    There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and the mysteries shrouding the heart.
    As a start, I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless. By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless.
    This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing. The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.

So, yeah, it's true they're manufactured.

Ansem Report 10
    ...My path is set. I shall seek out the wielder of the Keyblade, and the princesses. My body is too frail for such a journey, but I must do this. I will cast it off and plunge into the depths of darkness.

And Ansem did choose to become a heartless willingly. But he also had an emblem
    [​IMG]

Ansem Report 12
    I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.
    My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless.
    It is evident that there are still many things to be studied...

I'm not exactly sure what this means. It obviously proves that he ended up different from what a normal person who has lost their heart would typically transform into. But since we know he gave his heart willingly, we could assume that others who gave their heart willingly could end up in the same predicament (of course, ones with a strong heart and will... that could have something to do with it).

Secret Ansem Report 3
    Did Xehanort pass through that door in an attempt to contact that dark realm?
    No, not only Xehanort.
    It appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it.
    Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus...
    They have ceased to be human.

This could possibly mean that... they gave their hearts up willingly. So, they probably do have heartless somewhere out there. With an Emblem, perhaps, since Ansem had one. So we could see the apprentices again. As for the other organization members... :\ hmm... But apparently, Axel's coming back, right?

18. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

The only thing Xehanort needed was a Heart of Darkness, and he created one through Ven. Braig was also just to distract Terra so he could manipulate him, and as a new sacrificial lamb is Terra didn't work out. The only thing that was necessary was Vanitas for his plan to work.

True, I can see reasoning, but what could they offer Xehanort? Xehanort can summon whatever minions he needs (Heartless & Unversed via Vanitas) and none of them are Keyblade wielders. He has his new body, he just needs a X-Blade, and none of them can offer him one. Braig is different because he's just as manipulating as MX and is 'one of the roads he can take', whatever that may mean.

Almost. Emblem Heartless can be manufactured, but when they steal a person's heart, the heart becomes another Emblem Heartless. That's why they are far more numerous.

People don't become Heartless when they die. When people's heaarts become overtaken by darkness, they become a Pureblood Heartless. When people die, they die.

This is entirely wrong. We've had explanations for this stuff.

The Emblem in this case is just that; an Emblem to show who he is. He is a Heartless, and he's they're leader. The Emblem acts as a clasp for his jacket. You'll notice the Emblem isn't actually on his body, and when he fuses with World of Chaos, the emblem is not on his Chest. He's also not wearing his Jacket. put 2 and 2 togther and...

He didn't know everything. He says his body had 'clearly perished' when it clearly hadn't and is walking around causing hell in KH2. Let's face it, if you did something you were sure was going to turn you into a dark monster, and you ended up looking pretty much the same, you'd suspect if anything happened at all to.

19. Mixt The dude that does the thing

So Ansem the Wise, most of the disney villans, and Riku, are all pureblood heartless then?
    Care to point me to one then? Obviously what the games have told me is wrong so now we're looking at what? mangas? interviews?
    In the case of the World of Chaos, Ansem SoD fused with his guardian and the emblem is now on the guardian half which earlier was a pureblood.

20. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

They all managed to control the darkness. They weren't overtaken by it, it didn't consume their hearts.

But the game hasn't told you this. At all. If it had, I would be agreeing with you. Here, I'll show you when it's pointed out.

The only Emblem that appears on World of Chaos is the floating seal over Ansem when he was dormant, and that dissappeared entirely. Emblems are brands that signify Heartless create by Xehanort, so why would it disappear? It's simply for symbolic effect, considering the Emblem isn't actually on the body of either World of Chaos or Ansem.