Re:Coded Remember...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I haven't completed the game yet but I just beaten Aladdin's world and I've noticed, do Pete and Maleflicent even know that the Sora they see is only Data?

2. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

I don't think so. They may start to realize it after
    Data Sora's Keyblade was destroyed.

3. Noise For Love and Justice

Or the fact that he looked younger than the last time they saw him...

but i think they knew it was Data or some sort of replication of the worlds.

4. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

really? I didn't think so when Pete introduced himself and Sora looked confused he got mad and said he wouldn't stand for this outrage.... which lead me to belive he didn't know that wasn't Sora

5. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Hmmm Im thinking that Maleficent did know once she found out about the data world but Pete it's either two things.
    1. Since he's not that bright it would be understandable that he thought that it was the real sora When they first met
    2. he knew it was just data sora and thought he would at least remember or reconize him but realized that data sora didn't and so got mad knowing how he gets mad at anything you say bad about him

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

After playing a little more last night I think the second option is probably right cos
    In hollow bastion he says that he knows Data Sora is just Data without a heart to break his confidence and stop him from fighting back