Chain of Memories Reverse/Rebirth or Sora's Story?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by ShibuyaGato, May 21, 2010.

?

Which one entertained you more?

1. Sora's story

10 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Reverse/Rebirth

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  3. Neither

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  4. Both

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Which storyline entertained you more? Riku's story or Sora's story?

Well both of them had to deal with a lot of stuff. Riku with fighting Ansem and learning to accept darkness a little bit more. Sora because he forgot about everyone he ever knew (minus Donald Goofy Riku and maybe the king) and he thought that his best friend hated him when it turned out to be a replica. Both were pretty decent in the storyline but Riku's just had more to do.

2. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

I haven't played Riku's story myself, but I've heard it's better than Sora. So I'll trust my friends then and say Riku's.

3. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Sora's story. I like them both sure but Riku's story was a bit blunt. Short and he was just going around slaying Disney and Organization characters.

4. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

I'm pretty sure Riku's. I think he is a more detailed character and has a better storyline. But, I also never played his. I have although watched others play his.​

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Sora. Simply for this^

There just seemed to be more...interesting things happening compared to Riku's.
    It seemed like Sora had to deal with more.

6. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

Well i like riku's story it's more entertaining than sora's cause you can get to play riku and get new gear for him though.

7. Misty gimme kiss

Reverse/Rebirth.

Sora's story was exceptionally good, though I felt that it was borderline filler by having him forget everything at the end. Riku's story, on the other hand, had some actual relevance to the development of the character, by having him choose to walk in the twilight. Sure, it got monotonous going through the Disney worlds, especially since there wasn't much a plot to them, but that can be said of all of the Kingdom Hearts games.

8. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

Sora had a fun story and so. However I think I like Riku's story more. It may be because of that you don't have to customise your deck, which I though was a bit hard in Sora's story. An other reason is that once you played Sora's story and killed all of the disney bosses you can sort of go back with Riku and slay them again and feel that you really own them. And yet another other reason may be because we haven't played as an other "cool" character ;).

9. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd say Riku. His story I found to be darker and more interesting than Sora's. Plus Zexion was in it which automatically makes it better.

10. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Sora's story. It really touched my heart. I would be crushed if I forgot my real friends, and things like that. Riku's story was kinda boring. I couldn't relate because I wouldn't ever give into darkness, which was what Riku's was mostly about.

11. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

personally I'd say Rikus story...purely because it was more fast paced...where as sora...your always wondering around

12. C This silence is mine

I'm gonna go with Sora's story personally, I dunno I just love watching them figuring what was going on, and then Sora losing his memories more and more. Definitly Sora's story.

13. JustRob Traverse Town Homebody

I never played Riku's story, but I didn't really enjoy Sora's story. Especially how he started fighting the Riku clone over Namine, being a totally clueless idiot. I know, the Organization did it to him, but still, it was painful to see him acting so dumb. In the end it was all "Namine this Namine that".

14. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Sora's story. Sure, Riku got the character development he deserved, but that was, what, every three floors/hallways? Everything else just happens to be in the way. I feel like they at least could've gave the bosses actual reasons to fight instead of just going "OH, HEY. IT'S A DUDE. LET'S KILL HIM.". Sora's story actually went into the Organization more(which is an automatic plus in my book), went into Namine's exist, and other things explained in the other games.

Sora just had a more detailed story in my opinion. Riku just felt rushed for the hallway events and when it could've been much more.

15. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

I like both storys, but when I'm playing the original COM for the GBA I like Sora's story but when I'm playing the PS2 version I like Riku's story more - Mainly because of the voice acting. But yea I prefer the GBA one over the PS2 because it's pretty sweet to play on a DS/or GBA.

So yea I'm going with Sora's story. ;]

16. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm going with Riku's story.

1) I like him more that Sora.
    2) Intresting storyline.
    3) You can play as Dark Form without cheats.

Pretty blunt, but hey, that's how I roll and explain things.

17. Jesse Andersen Merlin's Housekeeper

I Prefer Reverse/Rebirth. The bad thing is that in the Disney Worlds, there was no story. But besides of that, It's Ok. :D

18. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I've never actually played Riku's story but many people have said it's better then Sora's. I'm going to go with Sora's because I find the storyline more interesting (I do know both storylines even if I haven't played R/R) and I prefer playing as Sora.

19. Marly11 Moogle Assistant

The World That Never Was//Castle Oblivion
    I would prefer both stories, but i think Sora's story is wat i will pick because it awesome to unlock so many amazing moves and summon cards.:)

20. deathrebirthsenshi Moogle Assistant

Definately Sora's story. Not to say that I didn't like Riku's, but I feel like there could have been more guilt on him or something, and it lacked a storyline in the disney worlds. I liked the little mini stories Sora went through on each floor as well as the overall thing of him losing his memories because of namine. Plus, I liked Sora's fighting style.