Kingdom Hearts II Riku's hand

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Ralor, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

I've been wondering this since I first saw Riku in his original form. Why is his left hand wrapped in a bandage? Is it broken or someting? If so, then when did that happen?

Also, since Riku immersed his heart in darkness and became a 'heartless' Riku, does that mean he'd have a nobody?

2. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Chances are, it's either broken or unusable. This could either result from the explosion, or a fight he might have had with Ansem. There's no direct proof showing why he's hurt, or even if he's hurt. But, I think he was fighting someone/something, and they just whacked him on the wrist. :X

3. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
  4. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

I agree, it's probably just like Auron. Why else would he fight one-handed?

5. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Oh yeah about the nobody part: No, he would not. He never became a heartless, and therefore cant have a Nobody. You might say, oh, but he wore that costume with the heartless symbol, and turned into Ansem! Because he surrendered to the Darkness, and became one with it. He never lost his heart, it was just hijacked. :X

6. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree with Destiny's Force. I think it's just there to look sexy. Works for me. ^^

7. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

He could of done something to it, because have you noticed how he swings his right hand more then his left when he walks?

8. Roxas_Key of Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

As I've mentioned on KHU once, it could be because of using Dark Firaga too much. If you notice, that IS that hand that he uses for Dark Firaga. So, that's one possiblity.

And, about the Heartless Riku...*bangs head against wall* How many times does this need to be explained? Yes, Riku immersed himself in Darkness, but it's not the same as his heart being consumed by the Heartless.

9. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

*Looks back at original post*

Oh. That's what you're talking about. Didn't see that second part there.

Yeah. Riku never lost his heart to the darkness. He allowed the darkness to enter his heart, but never completely lost it. It always stayed with him. When he turned to Dark Riku, he simply had Xehanort's heartless within him. Then, both his heart AND soul left his body to protect Kairi, and both pieces together went to the realm of darkness until Sora defeated Xehanort's heartless, at which point Riku's body returned to him, and he entered Castle Oblivion. Since his heart was never separate from his soul, he could not have created a Nobody.

10. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

Well his hand hurting from the dark Firaga makes alot of sense. I don't really think he doesn't use his hand because he lost something like Auron, because if that were true then what would he have lost?

Well I just wondering, I had actually thought that Axel was his nobody, when I had first heard the explanation from Yen Sid. And the Dark Firaga ability from CoM and Kh2 only made me think more about it. And how is it not different really? When someone loses their heart to the heartless it is consumed by darkness. Riku gave up his heart to the darkness.

Sorry for not understanding. :stupid:

11. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

He seems to be rather emo for allowing the darkness to enter his heart and for letting himself being taken over by Xehanort's Heartless. So, he could put his arm out of use as toll for his "sins."

12. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

That also makes a lot of sense. I mean, he blinded himself, because he was so emo. :\

13. Dredica SNES was the best.

'Cause he has an awesome fashion sense.

Oh.My.God.

Riku is not emo. He used the power of darkness to save his friends and some selfish reasons. How is he emo? He's not dude, totally wrong.

14. Fansara Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't think it's anything to do with him injuring himself; he never seemed in any pain about it. It could just be an accessory of his.

15. Dredica SNES was the best.

o_o He blinded himself because his eyes give him away when he lies, plus his eyes are bright blue, it's hard to not see that's Riku. He used it so that he wouldn't give himself away.

16. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

But, he never runs into anyone who would know him... .-.

Oh well, good point.

17. Dredica SNES was the best.

Roxas has Sora's memories of him. Axel knows him. And so does Xemnas, they all know about him. He is a huge deal. They know about Ansem, so it's hard to not know about his partner.

18. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

By that I meant, anyone who would be like, "OMG RIKU, WE MISSED YOUZ." Someone like, Sora or Kairi who would make him feel ashamed of himself.

19. Dredica SNES was the best.

Ohh. Well, Riku DID sorta talk to them throughout the game, well I mean Riku helped them out alot. Sorry, I'm a Riku fan.

20. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Uhh.. I don't really have anything to say to counter that.. >_>

Also: 400th post. Woo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.