Kingdom Hearts II Roxas Day 6

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kubo, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The first symbol is the nobodies symbol, the second is hertless' symbol, I don't get why the 3rd one is a crown though.
    And how did he know what to draw there anyways?
    And how come is he such a good artist? xD

Thoughts?

2. C This silence is mine

Well I'd assume that the crown is for Sora, since he's the guy who fights both heartless and nobodies. I have no idea how Roxas knew to draw it though xD

He didn't get his drawing skills from Sora, that's for sure.

3. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I've always wondered about this and I still don't know how he knew what to draw. I always thought that the crown represents Sora because it's in the middle and it's kind of his symbol. The nobody symbol represents Roxas and the heartless symbol represents Sora's heartless. It kinda makes sense since the intersection of the heartless symbol and the nobody symbol is the crown. Kinda of like Heartless + Nobody = The original person. Get what I'm trying to say here?

He obviously got them from Namine herpderp

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I posted this thread awhile ago and it went on for a few pages, but I can't find it now.

But the general consensus was that it was a crown.

Some people wondered if it was the Unversed symbol.
    Some said it was a black crown to represent Riku but you couldn't see it was black because it was glowing (then how do you know it was black? lol)

But yeah, Sora's crown.

But I wondered how he knew to draw it, too.

5. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

It cannot be black, how many crayons did he have there?!
    Plus yeah, that's why I posted the pictures, if you put each one on top of the other you will see it forms a crown...

Hey wait a minute-
    Did you notice the paper on the left? It has the same drawing on it!

6. C This silence is mine

Lol, so that's how? xD
    Oh well, I don't really get what was supposed to be the point of that thing, why have it at all? Was it so that random people wouldn't get into the lab? The gate was locked, so why? It just seems odd.

7. Misty gimme kiss

If I remember correctly, you first go into the White Room. The cutscene plays out where Namine tells Roxas he was never meant to exist, and you pick up one of her sketches. I assume he got the symbol from there, and that's the paper on the table that Kubo referred to.

8. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Yup mistys right.After you go the the white room he gets Namines sketch book and that drwaing is already made on that pad so he just copies the full picture that was on th pad ^^

9. C This silence is mine

Ah, that explains that then, I must be blind since I didn't ever see that. Oh well, I still don't see what's the point of it.

10. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

The point is to make it more... dramatic and mysterious, and open a secret entrance? :P

11. Forever Love Life Without Limits

I honestly don't get this. We see the Heartless and Nobody symbol; 'kay, cool. And I know that it's a crown now, but what's the big deal with hiding it? A lot of people thought it was the Unbirth symbol, so it was understandable then. But seriously, if it's just a crown, why hide it? Is there some big significance that somehow relates to the crown not only in the Kingdom Key but also around Sora's neck?

This series has way too many unanswered questions.

12. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

There has already been at least one topic about it, if not not more but anyway..

I don't think that Nomura's intention was to "hide" the crown. It just happened that Roxas's hand hid the crown. Besides KH characters have huge hands and we do know that the crown resembles the one who is whole hence why Sora is wearing it.

13. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

I always assumed that the crown was the symbol for "Light." Sora wears it since he is a being from the realm of light, and he fights the darkness. And since the keychain on Oblivion is a black crown, I always thought of it as "the darkness within light"...if that makes any sense.

As far as the three symbols go, I thought the point of it was to introduce the third party in the game. I mean, in the first game, it was light vs. dark. Now there is an "in-between". The realm of "Nothingness."

14. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Sounds logical.
    Or when he made that scene he was thinking that the corwn had a potential, and he could use it in some other way later.

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

NO! He got them from Kairi. Der... -facepalm-

Anyway the crown is kinda Sora's symbol (kingdom key crown and crown necklace anyone?) and he knew what to draw because of the drawing you find in the white room. What I REALLY don't get is why Namine had that drawing in the first place, or why you'd even have to draw that thing in to make the floor vanish.

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It's a magical realm where the key to get in is Light, Darkness and Nothingness. If it's the key then the crown would represent Sora being the keyblade guy, Roxas the nobody or Sora and maybe Riku.

Namine probably knew the way to get in so left it so Roxas would find them or DiZ told her to draw them so he'd find them. They were guiding him toward Sora in day 6 anyway.

17. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

To be honest, I seriously never ever saw that, I thought it was some random drawings. But yea, I think the crown is representing Sora because the Kingdom Key and all.

18. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I always thought of that scene too but then realized that when he drew the crown, I knew that it haded to be the symbol for light because the nobody symbol represents twilight and the heartless represents darkness. And Sora is the keyblade chosen for the realm of light thats why he wears the crown necklace. And I guess Roxas knew what to draw there because that was the time he started to remember things from when he was in the organization and so being there they've must of told him what was the symbols for light,dark, & twilight

19. Jin うごかないで

Sora's Necklace , that is a crown , or maybe the crown in KH 2 FM might have something to do with it??

20. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody