Support Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus - No Video Signal

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Amaury, May 28, 2018.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

This is what I'm seeing, and I can't seem to fix it:

No Signal.png

In the past, all it would take was closing and reopening the program, but this time it's being caused by something else. I tried reinstalling to no avail. I just completely uninstalled it and am going to try installing it on my laptop later and see what happens there to determine if it's Roxio itself or my computer.

As some may know, on April 29, I resumed regular updates on my YouTube channel, which are unfortunately on hold again because of this. Everything was fine when I recorded on May 8; however, when I went to record again on May 12, I was getting that no video signal message. I tried doing the usual of closing Roxio, disconnecting the Roxio USB, reconnecting the Roxio USB, and reopening Roxio to no avail. I've even tried different USB ports on my computer. I thought maybe it was an issue with the PS2 cables, so I tried connecting it to my PS3 to no avail.

So I'm stumped. Again, I'll install Roxio on my laptop later and see if it works there. The only thing that happened after May 8 was the Windows 10 Spring Update, but I don't think that would cause it, would it?

@Mixt: Are you still around? Maybe you can help, Mr. Technical Expert.