[rumor] Sega working on Dreamcast 2?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Laurence_Fox, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Like was mentioned in the article above, I don't see why Sega would bother knowing that they couldn't compete with the other new consoles that are out now. I think this is just wishful speculation.

2. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I don have high expectations of them gaining too much, though I'd always like to see new competition in the console wars.

3. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    It would be interesting to see a console war against Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and Sega. And I imaging the battle now!

4. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I find it hard to imagine cuz Sega doesn't have many supporters other than the Sonic series. They're gona have to come up with something new if they want to b successful in this console war...

5. Jube Formerly Chuck's

Sega Pluto.

Anyway I think it's to late for Sega to be stepping back in at this time unless they have something OUTSTANDING in mind.

6. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Much like a retired Olympian trying to get back into things after spending years of doing Wheaties and sports equipment commercials.

7. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

I cried when the dreamcast died. It would be great for sega to get a new system but I think they will use discs as aposed to cartriges.

8. MARIExBRIARWOOD Destiny Islands Resident

Hmm.. well I thought it had been established already that Sega was reduced to making video games now? They just released a new Sonic game I'm sure you've all heard of for the Nintendo Wii. I've played it, its actually really fun with the interactive Wii remote. Actually, everything is, but to get back on track..

If Sega was planning on creating a new console why release all their awesome Sonic games to the other consoles? Why not save them for the new console they're developing?

9. Leadcat Twilight Town Denizen

Sega needs to stop getting my hopes up for nothing. ):

10. Jube Formerly Chuck's

I see im not alone.

11. Destined Working for WDW

and the day after the Dreamcast 2 is announced, Nintendo will bring back Virtual Boy DS, and yes your eyes will still bleed.

12. Laurence_Fox Chaser

This rumor was pretty much stated as false. I'll find the source when I can dig it up.