Traditional Art Run

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by myoblivion, Aug 11, 2008.

1. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Well, I want CnC on this because its my first realistic-like wolf drawing...

I drew this because I heard about Idaho, and what its doing or going to do, and Im extremely agaisnt it *No offense to anyone in Idaho*. Anyway, this is obviously dedicated to the wolves, I hope that what ever is going on will stop before its to late
    This took me...Unn...2 or at least 1 and a half to finish this...

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f269/xxrentedheart/?action=view&current=LastScan88.jpg

2. jettie Twilight Town Denizen

i think it loosk like an amazing fox. but wolves ted to have more fatter snouts. and not so smooth looking. with bug puffy necks...but it looks awesome!

3. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i think it looks amazing, but like jettie said, the snout needs to be slightly bigger, and the back of the neck might look better it the neck went out intstead of inwards

4. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Oh....Sorry.....The picture that I used for referance was a skinnier wolf....Ill fix it

5. on mirrors edge Traverse Town Homebody

okay, the shadow just below the ear, cotinues onto the ear, kinda throws me off, and the neck looks a tad long, try curving it off near the bottom to let us know where the neck ends

6. myoblivion King's Apprentice

7. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Aww it looks cute! The snout could be a bit more furrier and everything else looked great! I love it.