RWBY RP?

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by LadyAzura, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hey guys! So as the title of the thread suggests, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in joining a RWBY RP?

The concept would be that there are 4 individuals that guard the 4 elements: Air, Water, Earth, Fire. They were the Four Guardians of the Elements. They had maintained peace in Remnant for over centuries. Each guardian had a sort of shrine in their honor which kept their powers in check. However, one day, a mysterious figure had managed to take control of the guardians and forced them to serve under the figure. With one command, the figure caused chaos to erupt all over Remnant. What the mysterious stranger didn't know was that the academy of Beacon in Vale had been asked by the guardians to rescue them and restore peace, should something happen to the four. The Headmaster now prepares his students to save the four, defeat the stranger, and restore peace and balance to Remnant once more.

What do you guys think? Would this be something you would be interested in this RP? Is there anything about the idea I should change? Please let me know! Thank you very much for taking the time to read this!!

-KHGrl15

2. Aelin Best Waifu

I would be up for it

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Seeing as I was helping you come up with this idea, I'd be gamed

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Please let me know by Sunday if you're interested in the RP!! (Forgot to put that in the original post!!!)

5. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Huge fan of RWBY, so I'm definitely interested. Not sure how available I can be, though!

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hi everyone! I honestly wasn't expecting people to be interested in the idea so I'm happy to see there are people who are interested in this! For those that are still interested, an OOC thread will be posted up within a week or two because I have outside things that keep me away from my laptop! Thank you for your interest everybody!!! ^o^

-KHGrl15

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.