Saucy Rumors on the KH-Vids Scene!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxas, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Roxas OG

Don't ask how I know this highly classified information, but I do know it. Don't ask how. Don't make me repeat myself; don't ask how! Oh god, I just repeated myself! How sad. Carrying on:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Darky has several nipples, including two in his left armpit.

Verdict: After collecting several vintage photographs, a dusty album of leaves Deathspank has collected from his backyard, and after writing several thesis on the Operation of Nipplectic Genetics, I have come tot he conclusion that Darky does, indeed, have 3 nipples.

2. Mish is actually a 40 year old man posing to attract young men.

Verdict: My research has been done; I have viewed several pictures of Mish, have talked to her on the phone, and all I can say is this: MISH IS A MAN. After gathering data I have discovered that Mish is actually one of the girls captured by this 40 year old man, and she is constantly whipped and paddled daily. Unfortunately for the man, this is sexually stimulating for the girl we think is Mish, causing his efforts to be fruitless. The girl we know as 'Mish' is probably gagged and locked up in a cellar as I type this, while the 40 year old man is about to read this and reply saying either "No," "Lol," or most likely "...:3." Although now that he has read this, it is unlikely that any of these statements hall be used.

3. Deathspank is a 9 year old, glasses wearing debate club captain named 'Edward.'

Verdict: Yes, this is true. I discovered this when I read the following story, written by Deathspank:

I later read that day, in my local newspaper, how a boy named Ron was brutally shot and murdered in Colorado. Knowing that Deathspank lived in California, and that the assistant captain's name was Dilbert, I put two and two together and realized that Ron was actually Dilbert, and Colorado was actually California! Thus, Deathspank is what he is described to be in the title of this topic.

4. Sara is blind.

Verdict: No. She is replying to written posts on this forum. Whoever came up with this saucy rumor needs to come up with better rumors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a rumor that needs to be investigated? I will do it for you!!!

If you have heard any rumors slippin' and slidin' their way through this forum's cracks, let me know, and I'll do an extensive investigative report to figure out the verdict.

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

._.

Um, ok.. thats a...interesting theory =/

3. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

o_O

...Indeed...fasanating. Where did you get these rumors from by any chance? *chuckles*

4. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt............................................................. Really??? Deathspank is a nine year old who wears glasses?? Sheesh.