Kingdom Hearts II saved by mickey

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Beucefilous, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

he appears at oddly convinient times. is he just sitting there stalking you the entire game?

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

More or less...

01-Shan-Yu
    02-Thresholder and Possessor
    03-Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn
    04-Cerberus (First Battle with Auron)
    05-The Hydra
    06-Volcanic Lord and Blizzard Lord
    07-Storm Rider
    08-Xaldin
    09-Grim Reaper (First Battle)
    10-Xemnas (First Armored Battle)

What I find funny is the selection. Thresholder is a miniboss. He wasn't at Demyx, Xigbar, Luxord, or Saix's battle when we know he was nearby. He should have been locked out of the Armor Xemnas battle but he can show up anyway. I just don't know.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Disney decided to lend a helping hand when you die... they random spammed his assitance in all the wrong places...

4. Daxa~ #stalker

I never trusted Micky Mouse....
    And yes,he does appear to often,and randomly...
    I bet hes just following Sora everywhere :O

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Yeah, there're only certain battles that Mickey comes to your aid. But lemme be the one to tell you, when he does, it's freaking awesome. You wouldn't believe how many times he saved my butt. He's the only reason I got through that battle on Proud.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Does the mode your playing on affect when shows up because he only helped me when I was fighting Xaldin.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

How about something else? Because I've never gotten him at any fight, even at the ones I've lost at that are on that list(I've only lost once at boss fights)

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

To my knowledge, no. Granted I have only played on Proud or Critical. I would assume that (were there to be a difference) he would be more likely to show up on easier difficulties though. It should be noted that Xaldin is almost universally the hardest boss on that list. You might not have needed him anywhere else he was available.
    I've done test work to verify the Mikey event in the past. The first one is guaranteed and every boss on that list is accurate (And I believe the official guide can confirm that now).

1) Are you positive where you died is on that list? (For example it is the first Grim Reaper, not the final one)
    2) Are you using any codes? (Codes can have unexpected results)
    3) Have you experienced other bugs in your game? (Most disk errors are not alone)

9. Spike H E R O

He helped me out against Dark Thorn and Xaldin every time. The mouse is cool with me.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I know I died on Xaldin for my first try, but all the others I never died at. I don't use codes on my game, and I haven't experienced any bugs in my game. Unless you want to count never getting lucky enough to get Final Form as a bug, but I've managed just fine using only Valor, so it doesn't matter. And I have the official guide, it doesn't tell you when you can use Mickey, just that you can use him if you choose the correct option when you die

11. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Not sure what to tell you then. Seems like a rather precise glitch in the game. Just be glad it was that and not something that made the game unplayable.

Have you ruled out it being a momentary glitch or a save file glitch?

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

yeah. it's fine with me either way. I've never had a problem since. The only boss fight I lose now is with Sephiroth. Man, just thinking of fighting him agian on Proud mode makes me shake

13. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

i go back to battles and just lose on purpose just so i can play as him sometimes but i did need his help to beat xaldin

14. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

lol, try KH2FM on critical, that makes me shake

15. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Mickey mouse helped me a lot in the battle against Xaldin (before I learnt the way to actually beat him) so for that I am thankful. I did find it a strange addition to the game but overall I'm glad it's their. There were some battles that I don't see why he'd show up but apart from that I'm happy to be saved by Mickey.

16. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I never needed Mickey.

Derp da derp, until a few weeks ago, I didn't know his help existed.

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I needed Mickey. >_>

He saved my life in the fight against Xaldin on my first play through.

18. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Never needed him. Though when my friend played he somehow got Mickey to show up three times during Xaldin's fight.

19. Iskandar King of Conquerors

is mickey even useful? I'm jsut wondering, since I've never needed him

20. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

He is as it basically gives you another go without having to restart. However, it can be quite difficult to revive Sora without being attacked a lot. Also, the tactic of trying to deplete the enemies health while being Mickey doesn't always work well since Mickey doesn't do heaps of damage so it's better to just revive Sora. However, I can't remember.