Kingdom Hearts II Scenario Mysteries Interview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Xaldin, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to The Wertle!​

Scenario Mysteries Interview

In [KHII FM+], many mysteries are answered but many new mysteries are also born.

In this version, thing relating to additional scenes are included, but during the story there are some questions that pop up, so we'll see if Nomura can't point us in the right direction.

-In [KHI], the King searches for a keyblade in the realm of darkness, but when he meets Ansem the Wise, is the realm of light keyblade he has the one that Sora is currently using?

Nomura: No, the King has the ability to use keyblades from both the Realm of Darkness and of Light. This is an important point, there isn't just one keyblade from each world, just as many as there are people with qualified hearts.

-During the meetings, the members of Organization XIII are sitting in chairs. Is the height of these chairs determined by things like their skills and abilities?

Nomura: No, the height of the chairs is not fixated, they move. That is to say, the height is up to each person. The leader, Xemnas, is always the highest and to be at the same height as him would have a pretty bad feeling, so the other members wouldn't do that. (laughs)

-In the end of Sora and Riku's stories in [KH Re:CoM], Roxas looks back while Hayner and the rest are walking and eating ice cream, and without seeming to care, Hayner and the others continue walking. Is this because they can't see Roxas?

Nomura: Well that, it's just because they don't know Roxas that they don't notice him, not because they can't see him. At that time, right after Xemnas explains Roxas' name, Axel says to leave things to him. Then, Roxas seems jealous of how Hayner and the others are enjoying themselves while eating ice cream, and Axel interprets this as him wanting some ice cream, so he is obliged to go buy him some.

-In the real Twilight Town, didn't Roxas cross paths with Hayner and the others and make aquaintances with them?

Nomura: I suppose. You can think whatever you want about that.

-What triggered Roxas' seperation from the Organization?

Nomura: Because he kept having recurring dreams of Sora, someone he didn't know, he felt he needed to leave the Organization to find out who these people he didn't know were. Because Axel didn't want him to go, he didn't tell Sora about Roxas in Castle Oblivion, did he?

-In Riku's ending in [KH Re:CoM], could you tell us the meaning of the scene where the King and Riku are walking together and Riku suddenly plops down.

Nomura: That's because Riku realized he couldn't completely get rid of the darkness inside of him. The King mentioned it in [KHII], that because Riku held Xehanort's heartless in his heart he disappeared from the King's sight. It's a sort of foreshadowing. In this scene, the King's face looks worried for a moment because he felt that Riku might eventually no longer be there. Riku headed towards Diz in order to restore Sora's memories to normal, but in the end his departure from the King was so he wouldn't show his preparations to use the darkness.

-Could you tell us at what point Riku covered his eyes?

Nomura: When he departed from the King. You don't know after the scene, but in Riku's ending in [KH Re:CoM], when he comes to wherever Diz is, he's already covered his eyes.

-Please confirm some things about Castle Oblivion. In KHII FM's additional event "The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep", you can gather from Xigbar and Zexion's conversation that Castle Oblivion existed in the Inbetween Realm before the birth of the Organization. The Organization then found it and used it for experiments about memories and to look for the Chamber of Awakening, right?

Nomura: Yes. Since their conversation was about Marluxia's entry, they discovered the Castle before that. In fact its use, according to the Other Ansem Report 7, was for only 13 Organization members. Namine awoke in Castle Oblivion, but because she and Roxas were born at the same time, half of the Organization moved to the Castle.

-In KHII FM's additional event "To Put an End to Everything", Sora says "It should have been easy to say thanks to Namine, but I couldn't say it". At this point in time, does Sora remember the things that happened with Namine?

Nomura: If he remembers, it's because Namine's existence was made possible by Sora, and when Namine and Roxas return to Kairi and Sora, many things were connected. Since Sora never got to say thanks to Namine, please think of that as a hint.

-In the additional event "Farwell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here?

Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well, it's also related to Xehanort's memories, but I can't give any specifics now.

-We'd like to inquire about the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep". In the new event "The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep", Xigbar mentions a "group that wields keyblades". Is he talking about the 3 armored people in the movie?

Nomura: Yes, Xigbar witnessed them when he was a disciple to Ansem the Wise.

-The Lingering Sentiment is the same as the armored youth in the movie, but when he fights Sora he mentions "Aqua" and "Ven". Are those the names of the other 2?

Nomura: Yes, the blue haired girl is Aqua

-What is the armored youth's name?

Nomura: His name appeared once in code in the 2006 Tokyo Game Show Promotional Video. Also, Ven is actually a nickname, his real name is a little bit longer. Sora, Riku, and Kairi's names can be seen as "Sky, Land, and Sea", the 3 armored people's names take the shape of different properties of the world "Water, Wind, and Earth".

-Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas...

Nomura: I can't give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.

-In the beginning, the armored youth's eyes are blue, but at the end they change to gold. Is this revealing a change in him?

Nomura: I can't give specifics about this either... I think everyone's imaginations are pretty capable so please try and anticipate a lot of things.

[​IMG]

This is the code that flowed across the screen for a moment during the Promotional Video. It can be decoded as "Master Xehanort's Avenger, his name is Terra. Not yet awakened, he is connected to those two."

2. lycoris_moon29 Destiny Islands Resident

pwning this too

edit: wow...so much info. so sora does remember now?

Master Xehanorts's Avenger? So...then who really IS Xehanort? Definitely took me away from the theory that Xehanort is the guy that the UEM made...-_-

3. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

SWEET!!! TY XAL! and btw your post count is messed up

4. xoxoroxasxoxo Twilight Town Denizen

wow! terra was the name of the knight!i knew it! thanks xaldin lots of info and i love it!

5. RikuXSorayaoi Moogle Assistant

GYAH!! hahaha >< *dances* yayness >< heheh i like their names *nod* haha i still think Terra is Saix!! >< hahha annnd if Xigbar saw them that ,eans that they had hecka cool armor in the past!! >< hahaha gyah! i wannnnt it hahhaa

6. RikuStalker Destiny Islands Resident

Two words-Uber.Pwnfulness.

I don't care if Sora's in the next game, as long as Roxas and maybe Riku are:p

7. [Total.Chaos] Destiny Islands Resident

Sigh...:( Still nothing about KH2FM+ being released outside of Japan.:(

8. The Key of Destiny Merlin's Housekeeper

can anyone tell me, how does the interviewer know that king Mickey appeared in Radiant Garden with Sora´s Keyblade?
    in the scenes of the game Mickey isn´t wielding a Keyblade

9. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

Awesome! But when did Mickey give Sora the keyblade? I thought Sora recieved it at the Destiny Islands. Did I miss something? O,o

10. qwdc Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm surprised that the interview didn't mention the bald man.

11. yuffiechan93 Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks a bunch fo the info!

12. Ravaan Moogle Assistant

And so Ven's full name is Ventus? Sweeeet. Terra's fine with me too.
    Ventus, Aqua and Terra sound just as good as Sora, Kairi and Riku IMO.
    I'm interested in the bits on Namine, they make me think we'll see her again.

This is awesome, thanks for the info guys.

13. YouSheng Traverse Town Homebody

man! this reall brings a lot of excitement
    thank you both

14. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Awright you guys thanks for the update on this. :D

15. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

That was really interesting and it gave a lot of hints.
    Thanks a bunch!<3

16. KissesOfKunai Merlin's Housekeeper

WOW! This explains A LOT. Thanks Xaldin!

17. Ilikekeyblades Merlin's Housekeeper

But how do you read the code? How do you create it?

18. Twilight Deity Link Traverse Town Homebody

Man now this makes me want to see the video they showed at tgs!

thanks The Wertle and thanks Xaldin

19. dh779 Merlin's Housekeeper

...I'm really starting to hate how there are never any answers. So, first Xigbar is just someone who barrly gets any screen time, and now he seem's to know a lot more then everyone else in XIII, other then Xemnas of course.

I'm still going with my first guess that the bald guy was Xehanort, before he lost his memory. But, I still don't get why all of the knights look like someone else from the game. (Such as Ven looking like Roxas, Aqua looks somewhat like a female Riku, or Zexion, and then last one looks like number 5 of the XIII.)

Anyway, thaks Xaldin.

20. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Wow! Great info, thanks :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.