SotW Voting Signature of the Week #70- Disney/Pixar

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ienzo, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    no. 70
    [voting thread; votes due September 22, 2011]
    DISNEY/PIXAR FILMS

As suggested by -dinamplified, this week's theme is about Dinsey so you may use any stock or theme from any Disney or Disney Pixar film you like.

I will now be aiding Misty in running Signature of the week but I don't bite >:3

Happy sigging!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are unsure of how to vote then check out this thread here, anyone is welcome to vote but entrants MUST vote.

Sacredlith
    [​IMG]

Destiny's hand
    [​IMG]

Day~Dream
    [​IMG]

Droid4Productions
    [​IMG]

Marushi
    [​IMG]

-dinamplified

[​IMG]

2. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

1~Destiny's hand: It's Pooh Bear! 8D I love what you did with this one, it's so simple yet amazing(like Pooh).

2~Sacredlith: I really like the color and lighting, it matches the emotions of the scene greatly. Also it's Tangled, another amazing Disney film.

3~Marushi: It's Buzz, so it's already got that working for it. I like the swirls or whatever you want to call them, the colors look nice, and it pops well.

3. Misty gimme kiss

1. -dinamplified: This one is quite simple, but you do it well! I really like the text (though I wish the subtext was not on that layer mode/had 100% opacity, but that's nothing major). I also would have liked a little more blending between the pictures on the right, but it's quite lovely!
    2. Sacredlith: A close second, but what I didn't like here were the colors--while I'm fine with using a warm color scheme, don't drown out all of the other colors. =] I do think the light is quite interesting in here though, if a tad strong.
    3. Destiny's Hand: This one is really simple too, though it does feel a bit lacking--I don't think you hit the balance quite as well as the other two. But I really like the vintage feel of this one, and of course, Pooh Bear <3

4. Daxa~ #stalker

Ohhhh,Disney <3 <3 <3 <3
    I want you all to win.

1:Destiny's Hand~Pooh Bear <333333 and its just so adorably made,the whole thing just looks timeless.
    2:Droid4Productions~Scar. Scar Scar Scar. You now how much I love him. But anyways,I love the whole dramatic effect in it,and the contrasting colours make it really stand out :3
    3:Day~Dream~D'aww. Its so sweet. The colours,and just the whole image,are so relaxed or something,and it just really creates a nice mood in the whole picture.

5. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

1. Sacredith
    I love that whole sad romantic vibe you have going and the text is really what sold me. It's so beautiful, the coloring, everything.

2. dinamplified
    yours looks quite unique. It's put well together and the text is awesome. Though the part on the right could've been blended a bit more, but other than it's amazing.

3. Droid4Productions
    I really like that sinister feel it has to it, matches Scar really well. And the text is so him. Sounds like something he would say. XD Great job.

6. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

1.-dinamplified- I love yours the most. The text fits into the theme, and I like how you merged three shots of Merida into one image. Even though the text had a shadow in it (Or that was just me), I think it works that way. Kudos!

2. Sacredlith- I absolutely love yours. It's got an exquiste feel to it, and I loved that scene in Tangled. I do like the lighting and effects, and the bubbles were a good touch. The only thing that kinda threw me off was the little line going through it.

3. Droid4Productions- It's got an evil feel to it. And I adore it! The blue lighting works great with Scar and the text, and I like how some areas are lighter and/or darker than others.

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

1. Sacredlith - It's just so lovely. I love Tangled. I love the colours you used as well. It's very good and everything just fits into place, the lighting, the bubbles/circles, and the text. It really captures this scene, remembering it right now just gave me goosebumps!

2. Destiny's Hand - Golly, more goosebumps. I love the colour effect you used & It's very simple, that I really like. I also love how your rounded the edges, I have a thing for stuff that come close to bandage shapes c: It's also very sweet, also the text just killed me. What is said. It drove straight to my heart, I love Christopher Robin and Pooh Bear.

3. Day~Dream - This is beautiful. It's so magical - so Cinderella! I love the bubbles you have here and there, it gives a very nice touch. I also love how everything's in a blue-ish hue. It also looks very classic, which gives another very good touch c:

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Sacredilth~ I think this is a really cool sig, but my sister's been watching this movie like, twice a day. So now I have all those songs in my head. Thanx. XD

Dinamplified~ Even though I've never heard of this movie, I like your sig. I'm not really sure why, but I do.

Destiny's hand~ lol, this takes me back. When I was little I watched Winnie the Pooh all the time, and I liked the simplicity of the sig, just like the character himself.

9. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

1. Destiny's Hand- You don't see many Winnie the Pooh pieces anymore. I really like the color and how it takes me back to my childhood.

2. Sacredlith- The color and effects added to the text "you were my dream" it was just so beautiful. I instantly got the feel of romance from that sig.

3. Day~Dream- I can't really say Cinderella is my favorite Disney movie, but the design in the picture really got to me. Gave me that feeling of nostalgia, ya' know?

10. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

1. -dinamplified;
    The picture is clear and crisp with the color enhancement, and it looks really fresh. Text placement is very neat too. Everything is put together nicely and I simply love it <3

2. Day~Dream;
    This piece brings back memories - I love Cinderella <3 And the coloring you used looks good. The black lines looked a bit weird imo, overlaid with the bubbles, but I like the overall c:

3. Droid4Productions;
    I love the feel of it, and the color just matches. Scar looked so arrogant here x)
    But the thing that bothers me is that small green blot at the middle bottom, under the "WONDER". It strikes to me as a bit strange, it almost looked like the picture of Scar was erased at that part, but.. forgive me if it wasn't xD The overall is good.

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Congratulations to all the entrants, some amazing artwork here and lots of hard work. But this round the winner is:

Sacredlith! So well done, enjoy your pin.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.