SotW Voting Signature of the Week #86 - Collab Week

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    no. 86
    [voting thread; voting ends September 20th, 2012]
    Collab Week

For this week, you'll be randomly assigned a team mate. Your challenge is to create a signature between the two of you, blending your styles and ideas! How you execute this is up to you, but it must be a collaboration!
    Teams have now been made--it's your duty to contact your partner and get creating! Because of the delays that may be involved with two-person teams, the deadline is 10 days, as opposed to the normal seven--however, if a team needs an extension, please let me know!
    Happy sigging!
    TEAMS
    Team Athena: Plums & Amethyst
    [​IMG]

Team Zeus: Misty & muff monkey
    [​IMG]

Team Hera: Ienzo & Heartless
    [​IMG]

Team Hermes: Sumi & Hayabusa
    [​IMG]

2. Plums Wakanda Forever

FIRST WOOP

Hermes: I really like the colors of this! Normally don't like a sharp cut like that, but I thought it worked well with your tag. Menma in the background seemed a bit too bright, but overall it was the entry I couldn't stop thinking about as I was trying to decide throughout the day.

Zeus: Dat liquify <3 The background is really gorg, and the text is very good. The only real problem I had with this was the right side of the tag. It felt a bit too blurred out compared to the rest of it, and the shadow over it really contrasts a lot with the light source in the circle where it's just a bit too bright.

Hera: The light source felt a bit unbalanced with the rest of the tag -- while it made Aqua the focal, the rest of it was just a tad bit too dark and made the contrast really striking, especially with Aqua being as bright as she is. :x Other than that, I liked the bubble-y effect around her, and dat smudging in the background. <3 The gradient on the "Master" part of the text is a bit choppy, but it's still really nice overall. c:

3. Misty gimme kiss

Wow I am irreparably late on this! Since we've only got one voter in, Team Hermes takes the crown, congrats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.