Smartest Disney Villian

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by John Clay Rice, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Who's the smartest Disney Villian. I think Jafar is most intelligent.

2. Johnny Bravo Chaser

I must say either Jafar or Ursala

3. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I agree with Apoligetix about Jafar. Frollo is also pretty smart. Scar seems like he got it all backwards, but his plan to become king was pretty thinked over.

All in all, I think Scar is the smartest.

4. Ultimecia sorceress

Ursula.

She actually had a good plan that made sense,
    and almost succeeded with it too.

5. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Ooh, a tough one. Let's go through them.

Queen in Snow White: Hm. Well, her goal was to be the most beautiful, which is stupid in itself. Secondly, she hired another guy to kill Snow White. Why doesn't she do it herself? Then, when she does take it upon herself to off the girl, she poisons an apple. Come on, lady. I'm sure there's a better way to make sure she actually stays dead.

Maleficent: What, she didn't get invited to a party and threw a hissy fit? If you really had to kill the baby, do it instantaneously and leave, don't wait until her sixteenth birthday. She could have saved herself so much trouble.

Ursula: Hers was a clever plan, I will admit. True, she did jeopardize her plan by giving Ariel three days to kiss Eric, but she made up for it by sabotaging any attempts to do so.

Scar: Well, he obviously read Hamlet and decided, hey, why don't I off my brother (who looks nothing like me) and become king? Once he did that, he kind of just looked around and went, "Uh...what do I do now?" Basically, he sucked at being king. I think even he knew it. The pride was starving, the land was barren, and he still wouldn't move. His plan was not well thought out.

Jafar: Got to admit this guy was determined. He stuck to his plan, but I think his greed and lust for power totally got in the way of him. If he hadn't been so completely obsessed with it and kept a more level head upon getting the genie, he could have prospered. It was his own decision that led to his downfall, after all.

Gaston: Okay. I don't think I even need to go into an explanation about him. He's a moron.

Hades: The dude let his own anger and arrogance get in his way, as well as letting cronies do his work for him, like the Queen from Snow White. In short, I like Hades, but he's not the smartest of the villians.

That Hun Guy from Mulan: He kind of just roared and could wield a sword (no rhyme intended). We didn't learn very much about him.

In my opinion, the winner is Ursula. She knew what she was doing.

6. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

In my opinion I think they all were dumb and stupid, because in everyone of the plans they had, they blow it....non of them actualy get away with anything and if they do, something else comes along and destroys their chances of winning, but if I had to choose a winner, it would be Scar because of the poetic tale that he spun trying to become king by offing his brother....

7. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

Scar & the Hyenas were probably some of the best Disney villains. He didn't know that the fcuk he was doing, but we <3 him anyway. As for the hyenas they're absolute morons, bu they made us laugh right? Scar had no plan except to become King of the Pridelands. After he did and was confronted by Simba he was like "Oh My Gawdd...ohshi-damnit"

Ursula, the octpus, was a sea witch thing. Dead set on overthrowing Triton, the Mer-King, in order to rules the seas herself (so many strive for power and so many fall short). She is another evil genius, manipulation ws one of her strengths and Ursula uses it to full-fill her wicked desires.

Cruella de Vil is pure evil. To look at a puppy and see a fur coat is heartless. Her name states that she's a cruel devil and by the look of it she's also very proud of it. Freak, right?

Jafar is the calm cool and collected, evil genius type. He's a maniac and treacherous with everything planned out, until it all goes wrong. He takes different forms which were a vizier, an old man, a sultan, a sorcerer, a cobra then a genie.

Shan-Yu has no humor to him whatsoever. We see him with no humorous sidekick and we don't know what he does or why he does it, we don't even know his motive. We only know that he is violent, ruthless and determined.

Captain Hook may as well be the world's best known pirate, but he's a ****head.

Hades was epic. 'nuff said. I mean, seriously who could come up with a more evil plan than the God of the underworld himself? Not the smartest of villians though,

Maleficent is the wicked dark fairy and main antagonist of Sleeping Beauty. In my opinion she's a total *****face/***** because she cat a spell on Aurora due to the fact that she wasn't invited to her 1st birthday. She gets her goons & goblin henchmen to do her dirty work up till the part with the Dragon at the end. Her black crow 'pet' scared me to death when I was young so I've hated her ever since.

The best villain>? There isn't one, they're all too stupid. My favourite>? Scar & the Hyenas.

8. Flyn Pnut Banned

I reckon it's either Scar or Jafar, they're both really clever.

For cartoon characters

xD

9. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ursula i mean that was a good plan, i mean taking her voice and then using it as if it was hers and then putting the wedding in the MIDDLE of the sea xD

10. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

All villains get defeated eventually, none of them can be that smart really.

11. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Syndrome from The Incredibles.

Duh.

12. Styx That's me inside your head.

Well sometimes they have weakness they can't do anything about. Take Chernabog for an example.

13. Jayn

Ursula, Jafar or Hades.

Though I think Hades because he was the closest. xD

14. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Probably Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean. (No one said it had to be an animated disney villain). I mean, he died, but he came back, and became co-captain of the ship he stole. Sure its not all his, but at least he's alive.

15. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Mr. Waternoose from Monsters Inc. At the end of the day he was a child kidnapper and torturer, but he first tricked everyone into thinking that was fine. Clever, but despicable.

16. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

Barbosa of course. He's managed to live through every Pirates movie.

17. Styx That's me inside your head.

But not because of his intelligence. ;) I mean, I don't think it was his intellect that got him resurrected. He did die once after all.

18. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

I think Scar was the smartest Disney villian.

19. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

Well she had the wedding in the middle of the sea to get away from Ariel. ANd then if she didn't do that, then Scuttle would've never flown by and then Ariel wouldn't have been at the dock as soon as the boat left to be told.

I think that was possibly the worst part of her plan.

20. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I have to agree. Most of the other villians had magic or something. (except Scar) Syndrome....his brain! See all that stuff he made? The robot thing was incredibly powerful too and he made that thing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.