Kingdom Hearts III Somethings I really want from KHIII or future games

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by demonchick25, Jun 20, 2013.

1. demonchick25 Hollow Bastion Committee

I want to see Ansem the Wise's apprentices making amends with him, and just more of them in general. I'd love for them to have a happy ending.

Seeing the remainder of the old organization returning as themselves and not norts. I want to know all about them oAo

Riku taking over as the main character. I mean, Sora's great, but i think the end of the norts need a level of seriousness that I can't see Sora giving.
    EDIT: Alright, I get it, it's never going to happen, you can stop telling me. Doesn't make me want it any less.

Just my thoughts ovo

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I'm sure we'll be seeing something like that considering what happened in KH3D with Dilan, Ienzo, Even, and Aeleus.

You mean the ones other than Ansem's apprentices like Demyx and Luxord?

Thing is, Nomura said that Sora will always be the main character of the series.

3. demonchick25 Hollow Bastion Committee

And Marluxia and Larxene, yeah

Ah, I must have missed that. Then Riku needs his own side game or something, or do more like it was in DDD or CoM where they both get the spotlight.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

If you ask me, I really think Riku was the main character in DDD despite playing as both Sora and Riku in the game, just like how one can say that Aqua was the main character of BBS despite playing as two other characters as well.

Oh, then yes, it is a possibility. Those four (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene) are the ones without much backstory. I really hope that changes in the future.

5. A Zebra Chaser

Ew NO

6. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I have no doubts about Ansem's Apprentices. I also see Demyx and Co. coming back in KHIII as a good possibility.

As for Riku he's pretty much the secondary main character. He was even the main character of Kingdom Hearts 3D (as said by Nomura the story was more for Riku than it was sora). No one's ever going to replace sora though. To quote Nomura's words:

7. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I can see the Apprentices getting information about Xehanort's plans. But I really want Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene to appear in KHIII. Besides Larxene and Marluxia plotting against Xemnas, we don't really know much about them.

In DDD, The main focus is Riku, not Sora. And Nomura stated that himself. Also about Sora being the Main character for the future games.