Kingdom Hearts II Sora has a memory problem >_>

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DoomDen, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoomDen Merlin's Housekeeper

In pretty much every KH so far, Sora has lost his memory. Which means Sora has a mental disability... Or just really, really bad luck :p

2. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

LOL, I think SE has a obsession with memory disorders.

3. ラクシーヌ Banned

When did he lose his memories in Kingdom Hearts?

4. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

What's with SE and memories?

5. Soushirei 運命の欠片

There was a correlation between Memories and Light, just as Dreams was associated with Darkness.

Forgot the article I read that from. Believe it if you want to or not. lol.

6. Stardust Chaser

Wait, in KH, the only time he lost his memory was when (Spoiler) he became a Heartless...Is that what you mean by losing his memory in all of them? Because I see what you mean in the other two games, but not KH1...

7. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Technically, Sora only really lost his memories once, and that was in CoM. He simply 'regained' them in KH2 (i.e. the event that caused the memory loss carried over to KH2).

8. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Soush is right. Technically, Sora only lost his memories once and that was because of Namine.

9. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

in the darkness he forgot who he was but later on kairi bring him back then later on in com he started losing memory because of marluxia forced namine to lose sora memory then in kh2 he starts regaining.......wow that was kinda weird i think he sleeps too much when he was still in destiny island maybe thats the problem that he keeps losing memory

10. Soushirei 運命の欠片

I'm not sure if you could say Sora lost his memories when he became a Heartless.

Heartless is the heart itself, transformed. It doesn't contain anything else. The Heartless is nothing but raw emotion and instinct; it's void of identity and reason.

Thus, Sora didn't exactly lose his memories since the form that was left is incapable of hosting memories. It's not quite the same as to what Namine did to him.

11. Daydreamer

Yeah, I'm also pretty sure Sora only lost his memories in Chain of Memories.

12. Shuhbooty moon child

Sora lost his memories,by Namine right?Yes ok then

13. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Well Sora lost his memories in COM, but Namine put them back but Sora lost his memories of Castle Oblivion in Kingdom Hearts 2, I get that but what I don't get is Kingdom Hearts 1, in other words it's simply bad luck.

14. Twilight_Chaos Merlin's Housekeeper

I still don't see why Sora was so hyped up, "A REAL PIRATE SHIP?!" Hadn't he already been on one in Neverland?

15. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Uhm, no guys, he did not technically LOSE his memories until halfway between CoM and KH2. Ya oughta trust the subject matter a little more. He did NOT lose his memories from KH, he LOST the memories he had of CoM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.