Sora, Riku, and.....Cloud?!

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by EvilMan_89, Jun 6, 2007.

1. EvilMan_89 Code Master

2. Donaut Banned

Cool, now only if they gave the code and also if they had a better recording system...

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i hope he gives us the code. that's SO COOL. i gotta have the codes. not only that, Riku was using Kingdom Key!

4. Donaut Banned

Plus, they were levitating! Check it! The Kingdom Key is hovering on Riku's back!

btw, you do know that I am speaking to you...AGAIN!!! I am one freaked out fanboy! Sorry if I creep you out, but you do such an awesome job on presenting them. I do not think that people can do that better than you. I love using them. You make Kingdom Hearts way funner!

5. oX Angel Xo Traverse Town Homebody

oh man
    THAT IS SO COOL!!!!:D :D :D

shibby

6. EvilMan_89 Code Master

but i have to say, this guy's cheat's are MUCH better than mine :eek:

7. Hunted Hunter Twilight Town Denizen

Heh, if there's one for Cloud, I can't help but wonder if there's one for Sephiroth. That would be even better. Not that Cloud isn't good. They were beating the crap out of those Dragoons.

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

actually, i prefer to have Mickey, lol

9. Donaut Banned

Or Kairi with her Flower Keyblade? That would be a sweet team.

10. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Wow! Cloud+Sora+Riku(that seems that is in Final Form or something)= No one stands a chance.. Does anybody know what cheat code did he/she use?

11. EvilMan_89 Code Master

and that video is only a week old, must be a new discovery

12. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

well, then, I hope people discover more codes like this one...:D

13. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i would love to know how they did that

14. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

I almost can't imagine the beating that most bosses would get......ALMOST!!:D :D

15. EvilMan_89 Code Master

also, i noticed he had Roxas's keyblades from when u steal them in teh boss fight!

16. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: THAT'S JUST AWSOME:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Edit: Evrey time I see the vid, I want that code more and more!!!

17. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That code is awesome yeah! But I see some flaws in it, that makes it a bit unwanted as well, though the cheat looks like it belongs in the fourth character slot to prevent any signs of crashing, I'm probably wrong.

Anyways as for the flaw, it might make wide area searching really really annoying, nothing is wrong with the cheat, I would love to try that, but the flaw is with Cloud.

1. If you noticed, in the beginning he had to run to Cloud, in order for Cloud to move, and all Cloud really did was his thrust attack. Also in some other videos he just stood there, and only started by attacking.

Still I'm guessing the Cloud data is done because he was your ally in the Kingdom Hearts II Hollow Bastion section, as this version does seem just like that version because all Cloud does is attack, the tournament version he actually walks a bit. Which means Square-Enix created two versions of Cloud. One that has a bit of ally coding into it, and another as an enemy coding, and then they just leveled up the enemy coding version through some battles.

18. EvilMan_89 Code Master

well....he also did the blue flashy flying thing. cloud didn't do anything unless there were enemies to fight. and yea, i'm guessign there are 2 versions of cloud, ally and enemy versions. and i DON'T think imma get an answer from that guy, that's cuz he's a VIDEO THIEF so i doubt he even knows how to do that.

19. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booo, there's probably an original out there somewhere.

But moving on, if it's possible to make Cloud an Ally, then Tifa, Yuffie, and Leon are also possible, because they have an ally code as well in the 1000 heartless battle, also Axel does as well. So we can possibly most likely unlock those 4 if we search extremely hard enough.

20. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it wont' be easy, but b4 i try that, imma wait a few days for that guy to log on to his youtube account and maybe he'll respond? becuz i would love all those codes, he also had the keyblades that u steal from Roxas!