Chain of Memories sora`s mode and riku`s mode

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Rikureplica, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rikureplica Merlin's Housekeeper

sora`s mode was way hard like as to fight the darkside u can`t jumb as high why is that, but in riku`s mode u can just jumb higher than sora and pound the heck out of the darkside. tell me what u think

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i think they're equally great. Sora mode has more tactics that u can use. but Riku is much more simple and can be potentially stronger if u use the enemy cards correctly.

3. Roxas OG

Heh, you almost stole the words from my mouth EvilMan! Think about it - if you get pissed off about the whole 'Card' thing in Sora's mode, you can return to hack-n'-slash with Riku. I prefer Sora's mode, just because he has the potential to be blindingly amazing (I had a deck with all 9 and 0 Ultima Weapon's when I was working on the strategy guide for this site). Coupled with awesome slights like Zansuken and Ragnarok, at level 99 he's unstoppable. Riku is also great, due to the fact that he is more of a developed character than Sora. I don't mean storywise, but gameplay wise. Unlike Sora, who can never really increase his attack or defense, Riku can - all whilst increasing his HP as well. I enjoyed both stories a lot, but I'm gonna have to say Sora's is better.

4. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

soras mode is better if you wanna be able to make your deck stratigically.........riku's is just a hack-slash................i prefer sora's due to the whole make a deck full of 9's and 0's and all ultima weapons like roxas said...........but riku just looks badass in that dark form:cool:

5. ryan9234 Traverse Town Homebody

Sora's mode was way easier then Riku's, you actually have control over your deck and stratagy was put in it because of it, but with Riku you couldn't control your deck and what cards where in it so all you could do was swing at Riku and hope for the best . . . . . .

6. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

there both real fun but i like
    rikku's better cause u can
    turn it to is dark form

7. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

I enjoy Riku's 'hack and slash' as a little more than Sora's strategic battles - it was definately less frustrating for me :p
    In addition, he's just such a badass in dark form :D LOVIN IT.

8. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

rikus is ten times better

9. riku-josh07 Destiny Islands Resident

I think they're both cool; they both have unique features that make them equally fun to play. If only you could use them both in Versus Mode.

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I don't understand. Do you have to complete Sora's side before you can do Riku's?

11. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Yes you have to complete sora's story. Then you get riku's mode.

12. Ansem The Heartless Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah...but Riku mode it's too...fast. I finished it in one day. But it's cool, that's right.

13. Nol Twilight Town Denizen

Reverse/Rebirth has some strategy to it, such as Stocking away cards on their own so you don't have to shuffle through terrible values throughout the whole battle, or taking advantage of specialized decks like the Olympus Coliseum one which is made for RetroGraded Dark Auras.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.