Kingdom Hearts II sora's singing

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Hilary, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

ok so i just beat atlantica for the first time all the way thru and i gotta say.. I forgot how well sora's voice actor could sing..and i just loved this world if only for his singing alone! When he sang the word darling i was like fangirling as i was trying to play lol
    It was one of those worlds where when i was done ..i was sad..I hope that in kingdom hearts 3 we get to do something like this again. I loved it! Now i want to go look up videos on youtube of him singing other songs.

2. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I liked the singing too. I would also like to see it again. It lets us see another side of sora and the crew. Taking a break from heartless and "kingdom hearts". It's very pleasant.

3. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

:oops: i just..love it so much !

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The singing in Atlantica, was probably one of my favorite parts of the game. It's so much fun and I remember my sister and I (Even my dad) singing along when we played, and I remember after beating KH2, I went back to that world just so I could do the singing again (That and to ride the skateboard in various places) Plus Sora's voice is so hot awesome when he sings <3 *Fangirling* I hope they do it again in Kingdom Hearts 3, like maybe if they add in the 'Tangled' world, the whole crew could sing 'I've Got A Dream' and lines would be added or replaced just for them (Like Flynn's part could be sung by him, then after him the bandits look to Sora and friends and they go "It's your turn" or something like that. XD

5. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Sora certainly needs to be singing in the next game. I'm musical and I live in music, so even though singing in a video game seemed corny (Despite it's 88% Disney) I thoroughly enjoyed Atlantica. As far as Haley Joel Osment as singer though? He's an excellent tenor, I suppose, but the take I always took from Sora's parts as well as Donald's and Goofy's was that they were really just going with it and weren't really "singing singing" like Ariel for example. They purposefully lacked a certain gusto that came with the confidence Ariel had, and I think this was largely on purpose. Because we sing, no matter how "badly" we think we do, and when we are asked to sing, it varies on how willing we are. Sora and company are always willing for any job, but this one was a bit unusual, so their response is equal. That's just my opinion.

6. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I actually one of the few people who loved the singing in KHII. I hope we can get to see Sora sing again. This time on a different world.