Dream Drop Distance [SPOILER] Multiple Endings

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Iskandar, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Hey guys, I actually found something interesting out. Apparently there are multiple endings for KH3D. Someone who I'm subscribed to has uploaded a video with some of the endings. I'll put it on here. What's with all these games having multiple endings though? Don't watch if you don't want spoilers.
    [video=youtube;aCECZ386wqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCECZ386wqo&list=PL3176823BEBCA1962&index=4&feature=plpp_video[/video]

2. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

These seem less like endings and more like just regular scenes in the game to me =/

And Nomura didn't mention anything about multiple endings. The only mentioning of an ending period was the single ending that would be the longest in the series. I'm gonna say no on this one.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

we'll find out for sure. It might be more along the lines of endings that lead to the whole thing we saw in Mike's post. So far this guy hasn't been wrong about what he's done, so I can't really call no on him yet.

4. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

True, things might not be clear until the game actually comes out or we start getting subbed scenes.

5. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

I've watched play-throughs and I can say that none of the scenes shown are endings. They are basically most of the scenes from TWTNW but not in chronological order.

6. Always Dance Chaser

Yep, I've watched a live stream and these are just things that lead up to the ending. Maybe he means "Multiple ending sequences"

7. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

There are multiple endings before the main "canon" ending. It's like FF13-2, you can choose different choices, but you have the same ending.

8. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Ah, like the Paradox endings? I always thought that they were just endings to each major time location. Oh, I see what you mean XD
    So it looks like there is just one ending, and there's "multiple ending sequences." Ah, OK.
    I wouldn't have minded some multiple endings in a game like this. Could have been interesting.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

eh, ending sequences are good enough. Wait, so I wonder if that means that you can only fight Xemnas if you only pick that certain sequence which I have no idea what to call.