Re:Coded Story?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by int2646, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

I don't know why but I have a gut feeling that all 3 of the new titles will link to KH 3 and I also feel that this one would be as important as the other two.
    I feel like the mysterious Org member would be the main villain here and his appearance might indicate that some of the Org survived.
    Any other theories?
    P.S. I apologize if this thread is already made I just can't find it.

2. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

all three titles WILL link to KH3. that's already been established. I also agree that this will be just as important as the other two no matter how much other people may complain about it. the Unknown definately has something to do with the villain but I'm dubious as to his connection with the Organization. i think that the Cloak is just being used by Unknown to conceal his identity. the enemies of Coded are as of now known as "them" or "they". and I don't think "they" has any ties to Organization XIII.
    what I think Unknown is: he's some type of powerful bug or virus created by Xehanort's Heartless (how why or where this bug was planted I don't know). I also would like to know Unknown's purpose (whomever or whatever he may be). It seems to me that the point of Coded is to fill in the missing plotholes of KH1 to better understand KH3 and the KH story as a whole. so maybe Unknown is somehow trying to tamper with the past through this digital world. since the world is digital I don't think his actions would truly change the past however he might not know that this world is digital and maybe Digi-Sora doesn't know that either. but come to think of it there would be no sense of urgency if it didn't matter wheather the villain suceeded or not. so I think that if the Bugs spread then it could have some bad reprocussions on the real world (take for example the phantom entry in Jiminy's Journal #1).
    so in short: Unknown is a master Bug created by Xehanort's Heartless who is trying to change the past by manipulating the digital world created by Jiminy's Jpurnal which recorded said past.
    I can actually delve deeper into some more theories that I have but i'll hear some others first.

3. Defame King's Apprentice

They all will link to a 3rd Kingdom Hearts.

Nomura even stated that in an interview.

4. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

They will, I have no doubt in my mind that they will.

5. hearts-locket Moogle Assistant

no one knows...i think. O_o O_O

6. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

I think that all the games link into each other.

Coded is definetely going to link in some way to KH3 and/or BBS.

358/2 days will probbly link to KH3 and/or possibly explain happenings in previous KH games such as KH2.

BBS will probbly link in some way to Coded AND/OR Days, and definetley to KH3.

Thanks to this, I believe some seriously weird stuff is going to happen in KH3 when it's developed... like dead people coming alive, or other similar stuff... it might be going to be like that. I really don't know how anything is going to link where, but somehow it'll all come together!

7. Akema_AK Destiny Islands Resident

i've read that coded is after 2 and that the note they received was to come and fix the journal to see what happened

8. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

Is coded coming out in America then? It would suck for us to have to miss a game.

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Nomura said he was planning on releasing it to other territories. Even though he didn't say which territories, that usually means Europe and North America.

10. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

But no dates yet? Wonder what phone it could be for in NA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.