Suggestions? Who do I belong to?

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by mindy lover, Jun 19, 2014.

1. mindy lover Destiny Islands Resident

The questions is really where I fit in here. I'd like to join a family so i have a great support group. Here's a couple quick facts about me:

1. Shy, artistic, and sensitive to sarcasm, b/c usually i can't tell the difference.
    2. Kind-hearted, and have the ability to understand anything anyone's going through. So i'm big on empathy.
    3. A hard worker.
    4. Someone who loves Role Plays.
    5. I try to stay away from Lounges unless the current energy is positive.
    6. Always looking for a good conversation. Debates, not arguments.
    7. I like to try to keep the peace.
    8. I love to draw, write, paint, create web sites, and sew.
    9. I can talk to almost anyone given the convo's not about sexual content or filled with curse words.
    10. I speak Spanish, English and a language I made up on my own fluently. I speak a little French, Italian, and Portuguese.

The last site i was at, i had major problems with the ppl and cyberbullying. So I'm looking to be adopted into a family who can probably help old wounds heal and maybe stick up for me if need be.

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Hate to break it to you, but... This section has been dead for a very long time. Look at the last posted date.

3. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

You know, this really is quite sad. This place used to be pretty popular back in the day. Families popping up left and right. Posts all the time. Now it's as mundane as the premium section.

@mindy lover, I think it's absolutely lovely that you're wanting to join a family here on KHV. Sadly the area is quite inactive as of late. I can still recommend you a family and you could try to potentially revive it, which would be amazing, but I think this section has become more of an archive than anything. I think you'd be best suited to The Artistic Family. Good luck with whatever you decide to do ^^

-Nights

4. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

you should try looking into the roleplay arena and maybe join a roleplay it's real easy making friends that way and creating a support group

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I second this. The Roleplay Arena has many different kinds of roleplays. I'm pretty sure you can find one that you know you'll enjoy.