Nintendo Super Smash Bros. 4

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by A Zebra, Jun 11, 2013.

1. A Zebra Chaser

Animal Crossing Villager
    and
    MEGAMAN CONFIRMED
    looks so gooooooood

Confirmed Characters:

Mario (Super Mario)
    Link (Legend of Zelda)
    Pikachu (Pokemon)
    Kirby (Kirby)
    Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)
    Samus (Metroid)
    Fox (Star Fox)
    Bowser (Super Mario)
    Pit (Kid Icarus)

NEWCOMERS

Villager (Animal Crossing)
    Megaman (Megaman)

STAGES

Battlefield (Original) (3DS + WiiU)
    Zelda Spirit Tracks Stage (3DS)
    Mario Stage (3DS)
    Nintendogs Sstage (3DS)
    Wrestling ring (WiiU)
    Animal Crossing stage (WiiU)

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Found an article, can't find a video yet but I'm sure one will turn up soon. CHRIST I WANTED THIS SO BAD.

3. Mysty Unknown

Confirmed Characters:

Mario (Super Mario)
    Link (Legend of Zelda)
    Pikachu (Pokemon)
    Kirby (Kirby)
    Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)
    Samus (Metroid)
    Fox (Star Fox)
    Bowser (Super Mario)
    Pit (Kid Icarus)

NEWCOMERS

Villager (Animal Crossing)
    Megaman (Megaman)

STAGES

Battlefield (Original) (3DS + WiiU)
    Zelda Spirit Tracks Stage (3DS)
    Mario Stage (3DS)
    Nintendogs Sstage (3DS)
    Wrestling ring (WiiU)
    Animal Crossing stage (WiiU)

Might want to put this in the first post Hatok.

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

5. A Zebra Chaser

done and done

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

So uh.

Did anyone else see Bowser DROPKICK MARIO in that big gameplay trailer?

BOWSER'S GOT A DROPKICK. #KOOPA THUGGIN #F&%K PRINCESSES GET COINS

7. Lite The Future

There aren't enough gifs on the internet to accurately portray how effing hyped I am for this, especially with Mega Man in it. When this game finally releases, I have a feeling I won't be doing much else for weeks. Maybe months. Possibly years.

8. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm pretty damn excited for the Villager from Animal Crossing. I mean, he could turn household objects into lethal weapons, friggen bug net and everything.

Buuut, I'm crossing my fingers for a decent character roster. Gonna be checking the official site everyday now...

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I'm not sold on Wii U but SSB never disappoints. Really liking the level design on the new stages.

Loved it when they were hiding from the Nintendog lol.

10. Krowley Moderator

Love the retro track that showed up when Megaman appeared.
    Alsos psyched that they added so many of his abilities. That was actually a hope for me when SSB announced they were going to add a capcom character.

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Really psyched for this one. Graphics look amazing as usual, and Megaman's in on the action! Plus Skyloft as a stage!? I'm am definitely getting this one.

12. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

So Mega Man will be similar to Kirby in a way. He'll have his robot master powers where as Kirby would have opponent powers.
    I can already tell I'll luv playing as Mega Man.

13. Mysty Unknown

Is anyone curious to how MegaMan will even work? In super smash bros. there is the B, >/<B, vB, and ^B moves. I saw many different weapons on him. Will we have to customize what we want on him? He also appears very over powered.

14. Lite The Future

I have a feeling that a lot of his A button moves will use his powers as well. Like the flame sword could be side-a in the air, for example. Something like the Crash Bomber (drill missile thing) would probably be a side-b move similar to Samus's missiles.

15. Mysty Unknown

I cant say I agree with you on side B. Okay, being that I suck at the names for megaman enemies you will hate to bare with me. I think it would be better if it were the leaves that we saw spin and go towards the target. Also the mega buster is his signature move. That has to be his regular B attack.

16. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

i am so gonna get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i love the theme for megamen); but which game system should i get it from?

17. Lite The Future

Alright, fair enough there. Though, the Leaf Shield could possibly work like it did in Mega Man's MvC appearances, where you summoned it and it dealt damage to people who touched you, but you could also fire it at the enemy as well. That's kinda what it looks like in the trailer to me. Here, I'll name off all the moves that were shown, what they seem to do, and what buttons I think they'd fit on based on that.

First was the Mega Buster. Now, for this weapon, I can actually see it being a neutral A move. It's a move he can do while standing still, jumping, and he can do it while running, so that would make it a side-tilt A as well.
    There was also a charged Buster shot. I think that will function similarly to Samus's charged shot, and be placed on neutral B.
    Then we have the slide. Most likely down-A (not a smash attack, just a regular downward tilt then tap A).
    Next is the Shoryuken uppercut attack, which looks like it could be his up-smash attack.
    Next was the Metal Blade, which wasn't actually shown in gameplay form. Unsure of where that would fit.
    Next was the Crash Bomber (The Drill Missile). I still think it would fit as his side-b move, because it has the sticky property and it explodes. Unless I'm forgetting, there hasn't been a standard A attack that had properties like that.
    Next was Leaf Shield (spinning leaves), which I explained above. I think that could work on Down B. Press down-B once to activate it, then you could either let it fade or fire it off by pressing down-b again.
    The Hard Knuckle (downward fist shot) looked to be his meteor smash attack, likely to be on Air Down-A.
    Now, after watching the trailer again, the Flame Sword (self explanatory) and Slash Claw (move shown right after flame sword) both look like they could be Air Side-A attacks.
    The Spark Shock (upward electric shock attack) looks like it could also be his up-smash attack.
    I think the Super Arm is just his grab.
    And finally we have the Flame Blast. Like the Metal Blade, it wasn't shown in any gameplay, just in the CG scene at the end. By the looks of it, it could be his Final Smash.

Those are just my theories.

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Probably not. Maybe one of his specials will have a selector mechanism, like in the games, and you'll have to choose one power at a time.

That's impossible to tell at this stage. Literally impossible.

19. Mysty Unknown

Hmm. I like your theories to these and they all could work well together. Final Smash however I have a different theory. In Mega Man two you had the ability to stop time. I figure this may apply as his Final Smash. Stop time temporarily and smack down the opponents that he can get to in time.

20. EvilMan_89 Code Master

another playable character confirmed:

The Coach from Wii Fit

[​IMG]

Source: http://kotaku.com/breaking-smash-bros-news-out-of-nintendos-e3-booth-512667733

i certainly didn't see that coming. it's pretty weird if you ask me. also, i THINK i saw Skyloft from Skyward Sword as a playable stage in one of the screenshots, but i can't seem to find it again.

i'm also expecting Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening to be one of the Fire Emblem characters this time around.