Birth by Sleep Terra is Xemnas, Nobodies have emotions Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Boy Wonder, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

So a lot of people think Terra becomes the Xehanort that we know. Not MASTER Xehanort but the Xehanort that turns into Ansem/Xemnas

My theory is
    Terra fought Master Xehanort and joined him
    then lost his memory and when Ansem the Wise found him, all he could remember was the name Xehanort so thats the name Ansem stuck him wit.
    Then "Xehanort" took Ansems name and eventually gave his heart to darkness
    His heartless kept Ansem's name and His nobody kept his NEW name (Ansem) but with the X in it (Xemnas)​

Nomura said that it's uncertain and irrevelant if the Lingering Spirit [LS] and Terra are one and the same. So i agree wit you. It's a manifestation of whatever light he had left. Maybe before he became "Xehanort" the dark and light in his heart split in two? but the light was so much more weaker than the dark.

The dark became the NEW Terra (who Ansem the wise found and renamed "Xehanort")
    and the light, being too weak to have its own life like the dark, just "lingered" around with nothin but hate left towards his dark side.

When the Lingering Spirit [LS] says all he has left is his hate to Xehanort, he could be talking about Master Xehanort or "Xehanort" (his dark side), which is what i believe, otherwise he would have said MASTER Xehanort (probably)

I also believe after between joining MASTER Xehanort and being found by Ansem the Wise, "Xehanort" either destroyed Aqua himself or had something to do with it (which could be another reason that the LS hates "Xehanort". LS could possibly still have HIS memories)​

I believe that the LS still has Terra's memories. So he hates "Xehanort" because "Xehanort" stole his life away from him and killed Aqua (or had something to do with her death).
    Another one of my theories that the LS is the opposite of a Nobody (MAYBE an unbirth?) or something completely unrelated. Not just some random "Spirit")​

and Nobodies retain the memories from their previous life right? and when Ansem the Wise found Terra and named him "Xehanort" he had no memory of before, right?
    so even though "Xehanort" killed Aqua (in theory) he either didn't remember (if he did it before joining MX and before Ansem found him)
    or didn't care because as "Xehanort" he wasn't her friend.

THen when he became the nobody Xenmas, he kept the memories,
    ALL OF THEM and remembered killing Aqua. and remembering their friendship he searched for her armor, found it, and thats why he calls her armor "friend".
    Even though nobodies have no heart or emotions.

If any of that made sense lol

Another theory i have is that nobodies DO have emotions, just no hearts. Which is why Xemnas calls Aqua's armor friend. He sincerly means it (to an extent)
    Everyone argues Axel and Roxas had hearts. i disagree.
    Roxas BELIEVED he had a heart in twilight town because he thought he was normal, not a nobody.
    Organization XIII pretends to have emotions, yet they ALWAYS seem angry (like always), depressed (when dying or defeated), disappointed (Saix asking Kingdom HEarts for his heart) or anything else. Because they "remember their emotions" right?
    I think they pretend so much to have emotions that the fake emotions becomed secondhand to them. Like breathing.
    So they fake their emotions without knowing it, hence the emotions become real.

What do you think?

2. Defame King's Apprentice

I think I'ma wait until BBS comes out

but interesting theory; I agree w/ some points

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

This whole theory is completely invalid because there has been proof that remnants of Aqua still exist e.g. Xion and nomura wouldn't "killed" characters.

The most important fact that i point out to everyone is that you seem to depend on the fact that you believe that Master Xeahnort is of darkness even though he hates the darkness.He has showed that he hates the darkness by saying "those who use darkness are not fit to wield a keyblade" and "don't make my mistake" as if to say he had given into the darkness once before.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I never said he was "of darkness"
    He could be the same as Riku: He USES the darkness.
    His "mistake" could be goin to the darkness and even though he realizes his mistake it could be too late.

and maybe he didn't kill Aqua, he could've done somethin else. "Xehanort" never killed Ansem the Wise, he banished him. There are lots of ways to get rid of somebody.

We can't know anything for sure until the game comes out.

5. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Master Xeahnort doesn't use darkenss because he hates it.He's trying to stop terra from using it.He doesn't do anything to Aqua because by the looks of things Xemnas was looking for aqua and ven even before he became terra again.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

But he could have used DARKNESS before, hence his "mistake"
    I dont believe Xemnas became Terra again. Maybe he did but i dont think so.
    I think when "Xehanort" became Xemnas, his memories of being Terra awakened. Then he remembered Aqua and Ven

7. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

I think when "Xehanort" became Xemnas, his memories of being Terra awakened. Then he remembered Aqua and Ven[/quote]

thats true but people keep getting confused and keep coming up with lots of theories.

8. Cyanide King's Apprentice

Last I checked we didn't know whether Xion was connected to Aqua or not. It's definitely possible but not confirmed.

Right, because it's impossible for him to be lying.

9. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

...Wah?

This is an incredibly confusing theory. Terra and Xehanort (The Xehanort that became Ansem's apprentice) look absolutely nothing like each, so I've no idea where this idea came from.

And just to clarify: The Lingering Spirit is who, exactly? Do we mean the Armored Soldier on Master Xehanort's side? Who someone completely different?

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The Lingering Spirit is the secret boss in KH2 Final Mix, the Armored Soldier is MX's Apprentice

11. Zexion King's Apprentice

That's a good point you got there...
    that makes sense..
    all terra remember is XEHANORT...
    because..he hates him so much..

COOL

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

For your first theory, you quoted me! Heh. Anyways, I can see you're expanding on the point of Terra and Xehanort being separate, but at the same time, the same beings. However, I do believe that Nobodies only retain memories from their past lives that were actually thought up as their life, meaning that the story of Xemnas remembering his memories as Terra are irrelevant, due to Xehanort himself forgetting them. He would only seem to remember memories from his life as Xehanort. "Friend" could even be a taunt.

For your Nobody Emotion theory, I also believe it is impossible to have emotions without hearts (I believe it was stated somewhere in the Ansem Reports or in the game itself), therefore I agree with you upon the fact that they may fake their emotions. They could be using the memory of past emotions as something to fill the empty void, therefore creating some sort of pseudo-emotions.

In conclusion, your theories are actually quite well thought out. Kudos to you.

13. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

14. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

didn't Master Xehanort say that that anyone who yields to darkness is not fit to wield a keyblade? Also He has already stated that he uses darkness when he asks Terra, "when will you cross the wall from light to dark, and join me?" wielding darkness and yielding to darkness can be considered as two different things. Master Xehanort may simply walk along with the darkness. Being able to do that would require a strong heart. Thus, being able to walk along with the darkness without ever yielding to it, means Master Xehanort has a heart strong enough to give him the right to wield a keyblade.

besides, Nomura has already stated that continuous exposure to darkness darkens the color of your skin and gives you yellow eyes. Master Xehanort's eye are yellow, but I don't recall the color of his skin. anyway this interview can be found on kh insider. It's a pretty interesting article to read.

I also think that Xehanort actually says "correct my mistake" instead of "don't make my mistake." by correcting his mistake, I believe he was reffering to his apprentice who, "is already a monster infused with darkness." I may be wrong though, I'll have to double check.

15. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

i agree whole heartedly with lilbueno! really at this point the only thing that will change my mind about the Terra=Xehanort theory is the game itself. I also agree with Pezz's statement. the only thing is I don't quite see the connection concerning Terra having something to do with whatever happaned to Aqua and possible Ven. Xemnas coul have easily sought out their armor just because he wanted to see his friends like some sort of obsession.

16. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

Pretty good theory, but if I may...

I think there might be more to it than that...this is discussing Xehanort's Memories and the Lingering Spirit was def some part of Terra, atleast the hatred for Xehanort...remember when Terra's eyes changed from blue to yellow in the trailer...well maybe Riku wasn't the first to be possessed by a dark spirit...but the possession happened so forcefully and with such a fight that both their memories were wiped clean...

As for nobodies actually having feelings and emotions, I think that's very possible...true most nobodies don't have hearts, but Roxas and Namine did...they shared their hearts with Sora and Kairi...so technically speaking in a way they did exist...the others lost their hearts to the darkness...Xemnas liked the idea of being a nobody so he embraced the idea of mimicking his emotions and feelings...

that's my theory anyways...

the kids got a point...

17. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

My Theory
    In one of the trailers Ven told Terra that he wanted to be erased.
    I believe that Ven wanted to be erased because:
    1. He is turning to darkness.
    2. He is an unbirth
    Terra loved his friend so much that he used himself as a body for Ven's darkness.
    This caused him to forget everything except the name Xehanort( Maybe he went to M.X. for help)

18. Akema_AK Destiny Islands Resident

well i think terra could be Xehanort but we could probably have a better idea if we know when mickey had met him while talking to ansem the wise because maybe after the fight with MX his hair might have turned silver iono why but it could have and if terra hair grew longer it would look like xehanort. also for terra it could have been the same as Xamad said about sora and roxas and namine and kairi sharing their hearts terra could have had such a strong heart that when the experiment worked he was still the same and his heart was still connected to his heartless and nobody and then his nobody xemnas sealed him up while he was weak

19. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

int2646, i don't want to sound like a jerk but you shouldn't necropost. (revive a dead thread)

20. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

I agree with some of this...maybe Ven, like Roxas, is an unnatural being...but you guys are underestimating how evil MX might be...maybe he used terra's desire to save Ven against him and try to make him his new dark apprentice...or maybe what MX really wanted is immortality...

I don't see anything wrong with it...this is an interesting topic...