That one Disney classic you haven't seen

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Luna Lovegood, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Just about everyone I've talked to about this has one Disney animated classic that they for whatever reason have not gotten around to seeing. One of my friends told me that she had never seen the Fox and the Hound (the next day I beat her over the head with the VHS before I let her borrow it. :lolface: ) I was curious as to what some of your neglected classics were (because I'm bored like that). I mean specifically the feature-length ones, not the Mickey Mouse cartoons.

I had never seen Sleeping Beauty until it was rereleased about a year or so ago. I asked my parents about that and they said they thought we already had it on video. B|

The only one that I can think of that I haven't seen now is Robin Hood. :/ The one with the fox as Robin Hood and the bear as Little John or something...

So fess up. What's that one you haven't seen?

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Hmm... can't say I remember ever watching Hercules or Alice in Wonderland. Also the countless sequels I've never bothered to watch.

3. Stardust Chaser

I've never seen The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Robin Hood, or Pocahontas. I also only just recently saw Beauty in the Beast, when my friend nearly blew up after finding out I hadn't seen it yet (which is good I suppose because it was great, much better than I expected).

4. Krowley Moderator

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad is the only haven't seen yet.
    Just doesn't seem appealing to me.

5. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

That one and Robin Hood. Every one else.....except for any Cinderella sequels....and Little Mermaid 3....and The Beauty and the Beast Christmas special....I agree With RvR.

6. Krowley Moderator

Sequels aren't classics. They are failed TV series ideas turned into "straight to DVD film" >_<

7. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Yup! That's the reason they pollute Disney Channel with them, nowadays.
    ~I mean, Disney channel used to awesome, then they kicked The Proud Family, Kim Possible, and all those other awesome Cartoons, and replaced em' with Good Luck Charlie? I'm mad at you Disney Channel, I really am.

8. P Banned

Funnily enough, I haven't seen many Disney classics. I know I've seen portions of most of them, but I can't remember whether I actually watched them. It's been so long since I actually watched them.

One that I do want to get around to watching is Fantasia. But that's mostly because of Night on Bald Mountain. Chernabog is love.

9. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Hmm...I have never seen Robin Hood, The Sword in the Stone, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The rest I've either watched or seen portions of them like P. Only Disney sequels that I ever liked watching were the ones for Alladin C:

10. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Same, for the same reason. Also The Black Cauldron. I've actually tried to watch it but I quickly lose interest. It's probably one of the few classics I can't finish.

11. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, for starters, I've never seen Alice In Wonderland completely. Bits and pieces probably. Nor did I actually see The Black Cauldron. Sequels to Disney movies never existed to me. Most Disney classics I have watched because of the love of Disney my family has.

12. Plums Wakanda Forever

I had a whole boxful of classic Disney movies on VCR. They're somewhere in the attic. :lolface:

But the movies I don't believe I've seen completely would have to be Sword in the Stone, Fantasia, and herp, The Jungle Book. (Strangely, I watched the sequel. >_>)

13. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3J-au3oEM

Start here and watch. I find The Hunchback of Notre Dame to be one of the most underrated Disney classics. Very dark, moving, intricate, and funny in the right parts. c':

14. Daxa~ #stalker

Ive never seen any sequels,as i know they wont be as good as the originals and could let them down. Hmm....well i gave up watching Alice in Wonderland halfway through,because her and the rest of them just got to annoying :/

15. Destined Working for WDW

I've never watched Black Cauldron nor Ratatouille. I've only seen parts of Fantasia as well.

16. T3F Chaser

Thought I saw them all until I read everyone elses posts, long list...

Fox and the Hound
    Black Cauldron
    Sword In the Stone
    The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
    Sleeping Beauty
    Fantasia
    Bambi
    Robin Hood

DON'T JUDGE ME!

17. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

The Black Cauldron, is probably the only notable one I could think of that I have not seen yet :/

Not sure why though, maybe I'll get around to it.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I do not believe I have seen The Jungle Book, but I think that is because I didn't want to. However I have never seen Mary Poppins, but that is for sure because I have never wanted to watch

19. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Notable...
    um. None. Ehehehehe. Even after reading the other lists, I found none. Heh.

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Fantasia/Fantasia 2000

I know, I need to watch them... -_-'