The 14th Key ~ Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 17, 2007.

?

Are you angry at Vexen too?

1. YES!!! How could he do that to poor Demyx? *hugs Demyx*

41.4%
  2. No, I thought it was hilarious! XD

27.6%
  3. I thought it was funny! So no, I'm not mad

10.3%
  4. Awww...poor weapons....*is angry*

3.4%
  5. I really don't care....

17.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Here's the new story :) I hope you like it!

~Chapter 1~

“VEXENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!â€

Xemnas shouted, furious. All of the Organization members had left their weapons in the Weapons Room for a short while, and when they returned, they all found that their weapons (along with the rest of the room) were all piles of ashes and soot. As you can imagine, all of them were VERY angry. There was a rather large hole in the wall (presumed to be the outcome of an explosion), leading to the Science Lab. Whatever had happened, they were all sure that Vexen would know…

A few seconds later, Vexen came running into the room, nervously. He smiled sheepishly.
    “Y-yes?†he stuttered. Everyone turned towards him, anger painted on their faces.
    “What happened, Vexen?†Xemnas asked, crossing his arms and trying to keep a calm tone. Vexen took a breath.
    “Well…you see…I was testing a few unstable chemicals, and I….â€
    “BLEW UP ALL OF OUR WEAPONS???†Axel yelled, walking towards Vexen, getting ready to kill him. Vexen backed up.
    “I didn’t mean to! It was an accident!†he said. Larxene rolled her eyes.
    “You always have to have accidents, don’t you?†she snarled. Vexen looked over at Demyx, who was holding piles of what used to be his Sitar. He looked like he was close to tears.
    “This was my favorite Sitar…†He said quietly, sadly. Saix rolled his eyes.
    “Grow up Demyx.†He said angrily. Demyx glared at him.
    “The only good thing is that your weapon is gone too!†Saix advanced towards him.
    “That doesn’t mean I still can’t use my hands to kill you!†He growled, his fists clenched. Demyx backed up behind Xigbar. Xigbar rolled his eyes.
    “Look, just chill, ok dudes?†he said.
    “But what are we going to do about our weapons?†Marluxia asked, somewhat sad about the loss of his Scythe. Luxord smiled.
    “At least I don’t have a weapon!†He held up his cards. Everyone glared at him.
    “SHUT UP!†They all chorused. Luxord crossed his arms.
    “Sheesh, just because some of us don’t use fancy weapons, doesn’t mean you have to be so sour about it!†he said. Suddenly, the room burst into loud arguing. Xemnas put his hands to his temples and tried to relieve the oncoming headache. Unfortunately, it didn’t work.
    “Everyone!†Xemnas shouted. The room grew quiet, with everyone looking at him. He sighed deeply in frustration.

“There is to be a meeting today—NOW…â€
    +++
    After they had all walked into the Main Meeting Room, and after they had settled down into their seats, Xemnas stood up from his chair. All of the chattering stopped, and everyone looked at him.
    “Now that I have your attention, I’d like to inform you that, since everyone’s weapons were destroyed except for mine, Zexion’s, Luxord’s, Larxene’s, and Roxas’, we will be getting new weapons—“
    “NOOOO!!!!†Demyx shouted, close to tears again. “I don’t want another weapon! I like my Sitar!†Axel then slapped Demyx in the back of his head to shut him up. Xemnas looked over at him in annoyance.
    “Demyx.†He said slowly, trying to stop himself from yelling at the dense boy. “We will be getting new versions of our weapons. Not new weapons entirely.â€
    “Oh.†Demyx said quietly, sinking into his chair. There were a few snickers from the other members. Xaldin looked up at Xemnas.
    “But…how do we get new weapons?†he asked.
    “Yeah…none of us can fix weapons, and none of us can make weapons.†Lexaeus said. A small wave of murmurs flooded the room. Xemnas held up his had to silent them. It worked and he regained everyone’s attention.
    “That is exactly why I am hiring someone to create new weapons. They will stay with us until the weapons are complete.†He said. Everyone looked around nervously.
    “You mean, a Whole is going to stay with us Nobodies?†Zexion asked. Xemnas nodded.
    “Yes. I have been recently referred to, what I’m told, an excellent weapons technician and expert.†He said. There were a few approving nods
    “How much Munny will this cost?†Saix asked. Xemnas raised his eyebrows.
    “Surprisingly, none.†Everyone was shocked.
    “None? At all???†Vexen shouted in disbelief. Xemnas nodded.
    “None.â€
    “Are you serious?†Roxas shouted, also in disbelief. Xemnas sighed angrily.
    “Yes. I am quite serious.â€
    “How come?†Axel asked.
    “Well,†Xemnas started, “I’m not really sure. But I’ve been told that they take no money for their work, although it is always top quality.†Some of the members nodded.
    “When are they coming?†Roxas asked.
    “Tomorrow.†Xemnas replied. “Everyone, the meeting is concluded. You may leave.†Everyone got up from their seats and started to leave. Xemnas pointed at Vexen.
    “Except for you.†He said. Vexen turned to face Xemnas. Xemnas crossed his arms. “I believe you have a mess to clean up.†Vexen frowned; walking out the door and towards the Science Lab. Everyone snickered as they left the room.
    +++
    “I wonder when they’re gonna get here.†Demyx said, slightly bored. Xemnas had all of the Nobodies sit in the living room to wait until the person that would make the new weapons came, so that they could all greet him.
    “I don’t know…†Marluxia said.
    “What do you think he’ll look like?†Larxene asked. Xaldin shrugged.
    “I don’t know…muscular maybe?†he said.
    “Well yeah,†Xigbar said, “they’d have to be strong to build weapons.†Roxas crossed his arms.
    “I think they’ll have reddish-brown hair.†He said. Everyone stared at him weirdly.
    “What?†he asked. Axel rolled his eyes.
    “Random much?†he said. A couple of the Nobodies laughed. Just then, there was a light knock on the door. Roxas jumped up.
    “I’ll get it!†he shouted excitedly. Xemnas walked over and pushed him back in his seat on the sofa.
    “I’ll answer it.†He said, walking over to the door. Roxas crossed his arms in annoyance.
    Xemnas opened the door and looked straight out, expecting to see a man about his height. But he saw no one. Then, he looked down to see, not a man,

But a girl.

One about Roxas’ age.

Hoked strangely at her. Why was she here? He thought.

“May I help you?†Xemnas asked, still wondering. She looked up at him, her pale gray eyes meeting his bright gold ones.
    “Are you Xemnas?†she asked.
    “Yes…†he said, confused. Why was this girl here? And where was the guy who’d make the weapons? He thought. Just then, the girl extended her hand, in a hand-shaking gesture, smiling.

“Hi, my name is Xedramon, and I’m here to make your weapons.â€

2. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

AWESOME!!!!!

can't wait for more!!!

great job!

wait...did roxas like know her or something because he was all excited?

idk great job

FIRST POST PAGE PWN!

3. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Cool!!!! ...poor Deymx...ha ha...oh well...that name you gave that girl is soooo cool! I luv it!!!

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D No, Roxas doesn't know her :) He's just hyper like that

Thank you! It's actually an anagram (two actually, that i've really noticed).

Xedramon (if you take out the x) can spell:

No dream

Dream on

:D She's important in my stories later on....:D

5. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

NIIIIICE! XDDDD

I was expecting it to be a guy, too... O.o; But, of course, that's what us artists do best, huh? =3 Thing outside of the bun! XD

*brick'd*

I mean... Uh... Box... X.x;

Anyways, AWSOME! Keep it up! XD

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D thanks! I sure will! :D

7. Rosey Chaser

YES!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!! *pumps fist* I like it so far.:)

8. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

yay another really good story, i love demyx in this story haha hes so innocent lol, cant wait for the next chapter:D

9. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Awwww poor Demy ='(

Great Story so far, I'll have to read the next ones :D

10. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Cool, this one seems very interesting...I liked to see Xemnas kinda of puzzled, its something that you don't see to often..Keep it up!

11. Cloaked-Schemer Destiny Islands Resident

Catch The Rain's Closet of Doom and Suffering!!!
    i hope this one will be funny, i've read all ur other ones they're great!

12. Rosey Chaser

Heeheehee. Everyones confused. :confused: They underestimate girl power. But then again they do have Laxrene so i dunno..............

13. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D Thank you! I'll have ch 2 up tonight! (maybe even ch 3, if i can get it done)

14. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

weeha! It's a girl! We so totally rock! As always, I adore this one already. Can't wait for the next part! (even though you probably hear that from everybody.):D But seriously, your writing dazzles me and I'm acking for more. Keep it up!

15. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thanks! :D (love your avie btw *drools*)

16. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

The 14th Key ~ Chapter 2

Chapter 2! Sorry, I REALLY wanted to put up pictures that i drew of Xedramon, but the stupid camera wont stupid work cuz its SOOO STUPID!!!! *throws against wall* *sigh* I hope to put up the pictures soon. But in the meantime, use ur imaginations! :D

~Chapter 2~

Xemnas stood there, dumbfounded.

SHE was the technician and expert?

She hardly looked like she was 13!

He just stared at her, completely ignoring her hand-shaking gesture. Xedramon thought she may have offended him in some way, so she quickly lowered her outstretched hand. They stood there for another moment in silence, before Xemnas cleared his throat.
    “You are the one I was referred to?†he asked, in disbelief. She nodded.
    “You are the weapons technician and expert?†he asked, still not wanting to believe. She started to smile and nodded again.
    “Yep, that’s me.†She said cheerfully. His reaction didn’t bother her; she got it all the time. Xemnas nodded slowly.
    “Come in, then…†he said, gesturing her inside. She stepped inside the large castle, and Xemnas closed the door behind her.
    +++
    Xemnas walked back into the living room, where the 12 other Nobodies were anxiously waiting. As Xedramon slowly walked into the room, all of the members’ mouths dropped in surprise.

The guy…was a GIRL???

They got a good look at her: She was a little shorter than Roxas. She had peach colored skin, and reddish-brown hair with black streaks in it that was straight and fell down to her lower back. Part of it covered the right side of her face. She was wearing a strapless yellowed-colored dress with red fringes at the top and the bottom of the dress. It came down a little above the middle of her thighs. Underneath she wore black tights that came down to her knees. She wore black shoes that had red at the tops. Two red and black belts were wrapped around her waist loosely; a red and black band was around the top of her left arm, and a red and black choker necklace with a black ‘T’ charm was around her neck. Slung around her shoulder was a medium-sized black drawstring bag. Roxas nudged Axel in his arm.
    “At least I was right about the hair.†He whispered. The two started to chuckle, along with Demyx who was nearby and had heard him. A quick look from Xemnas got them to shut up.

The sound of Xemnas loudly clearing his throat snapped the Nobodies out of starring at her, and it got their attention.
    “Everyone, this is Xedramon—“
    “Xed.â€
    Xemnas looked down at Xedramon, who had just spoken.
    “Excuse me?†He asked. She looked up at him.
    “Xed. I prefer to be called Xed.†She said simply. Xemnas looked over at Roxas.
    “Roxas.†He said. Roxas looked up at Xemnas.
    “Show Xedramon where the Weapon Workshop is.†He said. He then sighed. “I have a phone call to make…†Xemnas then walked off. Roxas then walked up to Xedramon.
    “Hi! I’m Roxas.†He said, smiling. Xedramon smiled back.
    “I’m Xed. It’s nice to meet you, Roxas.†She said. Roxas smiled wider. He then beckoned her to a set of stairs that lead to a lower floor.
    “This way.†He said. She walked in front of him and started to walk down the stairs, with Roxas following her. As soon as they left, whispers could be heard…
    +++
    The two walked in silence down the stairs and down a long hall. Roxas then decided to break the ice.
    “So, Xed…†he said, looking for something to talk about. Xed looked at him.
    “How old are you?†he asked. Wow, he thought. What a lame question. But there was something about Xed that made him nervous…and he never really got nervous…
    “I’m 14.†She said. “I’ll turn 15 soon.†She smiled. Roxas looked at her.
    “Oh really? How soon?â€
    “A couple of days.â€
    “What are you going to do for your birthday?†Xed shook her head.
    “Nothing.†Roxas seemed surprised.
    “Nothing? But why?†Xed shrugged.
    “I don’t know…I never really celebrate it. I’m usually working, and it’s not too important.†She said, a hint of sadness in her words. She then looked up at Roxas and smiled. “How old are you?â€
    “15.†He said. Xed nodded.
    “So, where are you from?†Roxas asked.
    “I’m from an island.†She said. “It’s really nice. And best of all—the moon always shines there.†She smiled. Roxas looked at her.
    “What’s it called?†he asked. Xed crossed her arms.
    “That’s the strange thing—I can’t remember its name. I haven’t been there in a while. When all of the worlds were swallowed in darkness, mine was too.†Roxas looked at the ground.
    “Oh…I’m sorry…†he said. He meant it. Although The World That Never Was had become his new home, he’d be heartbroken if something had happened to his Twilight Town. She smiled, and Roxas looked up.
    “That’s ok. I’ll find it one day.†She said. Roxas smiled at her. He had just realized something about her—her smile was so…nice. Every time she smiled, he felt something warm up inside of him. He wasn’t sure if nice was even the right word to describe it. It was more like…amazing. Pretty. Beautiful…
    “Is this it?†Xed asked, stopping at a door next to them. Roxas looked up, and nodded.
    “Yep.†He said, turning the doorknob and opening the door for her.
    +++
    They walked inside and turned on the light. It was evident that no one had been in this room for quite some time. Everything was covered in a fine layer of dust. There were cobwebs everywhere, and the room was very messy. But Xed didn’t seem to mind. She gently brushed some dust off of a large workbench and set her bag on it. She was about to pull something out of her bag when she looked up at Roxas.
    “You don’t have to stay here, if you don’t want to…†she said, disappointment lingering in her words. Roxas looked down at the ground.
    “Well…I was…sorta hoping that…I could keep you company…†He said quietly, trying hard to not sound like he was somewhat begging to stay. He really wanted to hang around with Xed more. There was something about her that he liked a lot. Xed smiled again.

That really pretty smile.

“Sure!†She said, before looking down at the ground, blushing slightly. She didn’t mean to sound as excited as she did. Roxas smiled back.

“ROXAS!!!â€

A voice from upstairs, presumed to be Xemnas, was calling for him. Roxas grunted. He really didn’t want to see what he wanted right now. Xed giggled softly at Roxas’ reaction. Roxas couldn’t help but smiling.

Her laugh was pretty, t
    “It doesn’t seem like you have the choice at the moment.†She said, smiling. Roxas shrugged, also smiling.
    “I’ll go see what he wants, and then I’ll come back.†He said. She nodded.
    “Okay.†She said. Roxas turned to leave out of the door.
    “See ya.†He said. She smiled again.
    “See you later, Roxas.†She said. Roxas stepped out of the door and closed it behind him. He sighed happily.

That really pretty smile.

17. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

AWESOME

awww Roxas and Xed...

(i dont think I will even try to spell her name)

but awwwwwwww

and definetly try to put up the pics (you are good at drawing from what you have told me)

great job

FIRST POSTNESS!

(I didn't say it this time :))

18. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Awww... Roxxy a little love-sick, is he...? =3

Axel would be so proud... >D

*brick'd*

X.x;

Anyways... NICE JOB! XDDDDD

*can't wait to see what Xemnas is gonna do*

19. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D It's not too hard to spell...Xedramon :D

:D Axel and someone else, as you'll see later....:D Thanks!

20. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Aww.....Roxas and Xedramon!!! It's soo cute!!! Once again, great stuff...:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.