The Anime Game

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hyuge ✧, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Welcome avid viewers to The Anime Game! For those of you who have never watched before, let me give you a quick explanation of the rules. We pick one lucky viewer (@Heart ❤) to choose between three unknown anime for something new to watch. The Viewer will ask a series of questions to the unknown anime candidates to decide which one sounds like the right choice for them. The Viewer will not know what each anime is until the end of the game. After hearing the answers to all of their questions, they choose which sounds the best; Anime #1, Anime #2, or Anime #3. Once the Viewer has decided, the three anime will be revealed. Pretty simple, right?

Now onto the fun stuff, the rules:

The Viewer will ask questions from a list that I have PM'd to them. We'll play until all of the questions have been asked.

Any number of people can participate, but I would hopefully like at least 3 people per team. If you decide you would like to play after the game has already started, just message me and I will assign you to a team.
    Team assignments will be random.
    Once your team has been assigned, I will start a PM for each individual team. This is where you will decide what anime you want to represent and discuss your answers for the question you have been given. You will also pick whose turn it is for posting the answer in the thread.
    The Viewer can either direct a question at one anime specifically, choose to ask two, or all three teams.
    When answering a question, you need to picture yourself as the anime you are representing. Sometimes, this will require some creativity. You could also be asked to imagine you are the main character from the anime, or even their love interest.
    Keep your answers clean.
    And most of all, have fun!

For your prize, the winning team will get to make any one request from me. It could be whatever you want. New graphics for each member of your team, a silly username, joining a game or roleplay, making me write a funny post. Whatever you want. So you'll also have that to think about as you play.

We'll start the game once we have enough people for each team. You can sign up in this thread so that we don't clutter the game thread. Thank you for playing.