.:The City:.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Ventez, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

.:The City:.

[​IMG]

Story-
    A hooded figure floated in the air, surrounded by light.
    "Cursed...keyblade..." the figure mumbled, not being able to move at all.
    An evil laugh was suddenly heard all around him.
    "Pathetic nobody..." a familiar voice said. "Did you really think that you and your followers could defeat the key bearer? Ha! Not a chance! However, I have a proposition for you..."
    There was a large green light and the figure was now standing behind a woman in a long black gown. She turned around, grinning. Her face was green and a black crow rested on her shoulder.
    "A proposition?" the figure said, removing his hood to reveal himself as Xemnas, the defeated leader of nobodies.
    "Yes." the witch, Maleficent, said with her usual evil grin. "I am offering you what you know that you deserve....a heart. There is a simple way for you to earn it...assist me in killing Sora."
    "Really? Simple as that?" Xemnas said, sarcastically. "If it's so easy, why didn't you do it when you had the chance?"
    "The time was not right!" she snapped. "Now, would you like to hear the plan or would you prefer floating in nothingness for the rest of eternity?"
    Xemnas frowned and nodded at his new leader.

Organization XIV is awakened once again. Even an evil replication of Roxas is awakened. They are sent by Maleficent to an entirely different world, unlike any other they had ever experienced. New York City. Immediately, they take over and reek havoc on the city. New York City becomes the capitol of the world with Xemnas as its ruler. Meanwhile, Sora and his friends do not notice this at all, because they have been busy fighting off the heartless that Maleficent continues sending to Destiny Islands.
    One day, they receive a letter from King Mickey who sensed much darkness coming from somewhere and discovered what was going on. The letter explains to them that they need to get to Disney Castle as soon as possible, not on a Gummi Ship, and unnoticed by Maleficent. He will explain the rest to them when they arrive.

Rules-
    1. No godmodding.
    2. Cursing allowed. Use *'s
    3. Proper grammar. No text talk.
    4.You can have up to three characters.
    5.Killing is allowed, ask for permission first.

Characters

Sora- Ventez

Kairi-
    Riku-
    Roxas-
    Namine-
    Maleficent- Ventez
    King Mickey- Ventez

Yen Sid-
    Donald Duck-
    Goofy- Friendly_Heartless
    Pete-
    Ansem-
    Ansem the Wise-
    Riku Replica-

Xemnas-
    Xigbar- SoraNRikuNkairi
    Xaldin-
    Vexen- nobodynerd100
    Lexaeus-
    Zexion-SoraNRikuNkairi
    Siax-
    Axel-
    Demyx-SoraNRikuNkairi
    Luxord-
    Marluxia-
    Larxene-
    Roxas Replica-
    Xion- Friendly_Heartless

OC's-

Played by: DJ RvR

Character name: Lei Bane (pronounced Lee)

Appearance: (can't give link as using ps3, see attachments)

Weapon: Path of the Dark Keyblade

Personality: when angered he goes berserk, he works alone and trusts no-one. He carries the Keyblade, as a sign of his power.

Bio: he destroyed his homeworld by using the power of Darkness to fight against a Keyblade Weilder, after winning he took his keyblade and erased everyone who stood in his way, including his old friends. he now travels from worl to world to erase EVERYTHING.
    _________

Played By: Friednly_Heartless
    Character Name- Elsie Renn
    Appearance- Elsie
    Weapon (If any.)- Octagon Black Sai (Twin Japanese swords)
    Personality- The quiet, warrior type. She is a determined person who will never give up no matter what. She is also kind, and considerate.
    Bio- Her family is deceased, therefore, she's alone. Has been drifting from world to world to help them in the crisis that's been going on. And then she leaves as soon as her work is finished.
    _________

OC Form-

Watch as your heroes fight not only their own lives, but for our lives as well...

2. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

Already got some Ideas I'll take Vexen please. If we need a Sora I'll be him to I guess I'll bring up my OC latter.

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

This sounds like a very interesting RP! Count me in please! :D
    Played By: Friednly_Heartless
    Character Name- Elsie Renn
    Appearance- Elsie
    Weapon (If any.)- Octagon Black Sai (Twin Japanese swords)
    Personality- The quiet, warrior type. She is a determined person who will never give up no matter what. She is also kind, and considerate.
    Bio- Her family is deceased, therefore, she's alone. Has been drifting from world to world to help them in the crisis that's been going on. And then she leaves as soon as her work is finished.

Otay! Hope that covers it. I'll also like to be Xion and Goofy if that's okay.

4. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

Just don't turn around, and you won't know (:
    This Sounds Interesting!! Can I Be Demyx, Xigbar And Zexion Please?

5. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Can we start or should we wait?

6. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

OOC - Im Not Sure...But I'd Likee To Start >.<

7. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

OoC: Sure. I'll start.

Sora sat on the dock of the island, letting the cool breeze blow through his hair. The sun was setting and he was the only one outside. It had been a while since they had all worked together to defeat Organization XIII once and for all. Life was good.
    The small waves gently moved back and forth in the water, occasionally making a splashing sound. Suddenly, Sora noticed something floating in the water. A bottle, perhaps?
    It was a clear glass bottle floating towards the shore containing a rolled up piece of paper. As it got closer, Sora noticed the King Mickey symbol imprinted on the side. Immediately, he dove into the water and swam forward. Once he got close enough, Sora snatched the bottle and went back towards the shore. Any letter from the King was important.

King Mickey silently sat in his throne, nervously tapping his fingers together. So many things were happening at once. Maleficent was somewhere, along with Organization XIII. Many things needed to be done. All he could do was wait for Sora to receive his letter.

A tall dark figure walked around the dark halls of the Hollow Bastion castle. It didn't seem to even be walking. It actually semed to be...floating.
    After a while, the figure arrived in a large room with a staircase and a large heart shaped doorway in the back. Suddenly, the figure spread its arms out to reveal their green cold face. It was Maleficent. To her sides, she saw glass containers where the Seven Princesses of Hearts were once kept, then freed by that brown haired keyblade wielder. But that's not what she cared about. What she was really interested with was the heart shaped doorway in the back of the room. It was once used for Sora to travel through and confront Ansem. However, now it would be a tool for Maleficent's victory.

8. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

Zexion looked up at Xemnas.
    "Sir, I Do not see why we can't manipulate this Maleficent, and walk away while we are still Alive" Zexion said to him quietly.

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Finally! Yeah!

BIC:

Goofy paced the hallway outside of King Mickey's throne room. He knew his majesty was a little perplexed about something. It made him nervous too. He stopped in his tracks and tapped his finger on head. "Hm... Now what was I waiting to do?" His eyes brightened and lowered his hand. "Oh yeah, wait here until further orders from the King." He chuckled to himself and continued to pace back and forth.

Xion stood on top of the Empire State Building in a place called New York City. It was one of the tallest buildings here, and it was the closest thing to clock tower that was in Twilight Town. She sighed as she watched a group of pigeons fly by. They were free to go and do as they pleased. She had to be carefully watched, due to the amount of times she tried to run away.

Elsie jumped out of the shadows, destroying the large heartless she was up against. She watched it as it faded away into darkness, leaving nothing but a heart behind. She panted a little, and then stood up straight. "There's no end to this," she muttered.

10. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

Demyx stood behind Xion. "Your thinking deeply again, aren't you?" He said, walking to stand beside her. He stared down at the cars and people. "I would love to live here. Living properly, with hearts. It would be nice. I'd have to keep my Sitar though"

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

Xion looked up at Demyx, and then back to the city. She stepped closer to the edge and looked straight down. "It would be nice..." she said quietly.

12. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

"Isn't it obvious number six, the witch found a way out of the realm of darkness, stole our castle from us, and freed the Superior from his imprisonment. Going against her right now wouldn't be that fortunate for us. Let her think we are working for her then when the time is right we'll take action. Any more of your questions you want to ask?" said Vexen the first six nobodies where to meet and discuss they're plans while the other members observed that new world that had been discovered. So far Vexen, Zexion, and Xemnas seem to be the only three pleasant.

13. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

"That was what I meant.." Zexion muttered under his breath. "No, no more questions"

Xigbar was battling more heartless. "Jeez, you guys fight stronger now, huh?" He asked aloud, shooting more of them.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

Xion skipped out on the meeting, since she was already in enough trouble with everybody. Plus, being outside was more fun then sitting in a stuffy room half the time discussing things which they already discussed in the past.

Elsie looked up a little when she heard the sounds of a sniper. She gripped her swords. Somebody was near by... She grew curious and went to go investigate.

15. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

OCC: I have been Xemnas and Marluxia in other role plays if you think I was good then I guess I could be at least one of the two.

BAC: "Where is Xigbar? He was to be here by now." asked Vexen with an annoyed voice.

16. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

OoC: Go ahead and take Marluxia, nobodynerd. I'll handle Xemnas.

"If you two are done with wasting the time of your superior..." Xemnas said to Zexion and Vexen behind gritted teeth. "I would like to remind you to never doubt my plans. Now, go find Xion and keep a close eye on her. We all well know that girl can't be trusted alone..."
    With that, he disappeared into a dark portal.

Sora called to his friends as he ran up the beach with the bottle in his hand. Riku, Kairi, Roxas, and Namine all came outside and surrounded Sora, staring at the bottle. Immediately, Sora popped out the cork and pulled the letter out.

Dear Sora,

It seems that trouble's brewin' up again. This could be worse than ever before. Ya know about those heartless that keep showing up at Disney Islands? They're from Maleficent. Each and every one of them. Before you start searching the islands, I should explain to you that she's not there. Instead, she's in hiding but is watching the island through a screen or something. She's been watching you, Sora.
    And, I hate to give some more bad news, but Organization XIII is back. That's right, back. My guess is that Maleficent brought them back. With those nobodies and that witch working together, we could be in quite a situation.
    The point is, Maleficent was using all those heartless to distract you from what Organization XIII was doing. They're in an entirely different and powerful world, conquering everything in sight.
    What do you need to do? Get to Disney castle. Quick. Don't take a Gummi Ship, 'cause Maleficent will spot you too easily. Find a way to get here unseen, and I'll discuss all of this with you from there. Again, the worlds need you, Sora.
    Good luck.

-King Mickey

Sora slowly raised his head and looked at his friends. His face turned hard and became very serious as he spoke.
    "We're going on another adventure."

17. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

Zexion sighed in annoyance. "Why does he feel the need to always be late?"

Xigbar teleported back to the Building, just outside the scheduled meeting room. "Damn, I Should be in there"

18. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

OoC: They're not at The World That Never Was. They're in a special building in New York City.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.