Re:Coded The Coded Unknown

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Xehanort., Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

Recently I have seen 1 pic about the Coded Unknown and another on the trailer. I think there may be more than 1 Coded Unknown. 1 of the Unknowns resembles Xemnas [due to the height and stance] while the other resembles Roxas due to his shoes and height. He might also be Ven as well.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/riplai/scans/riplai12.jpg

2. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Now that's an excellent find, and I should have known that coded would be on a special phone...it's hard to see KH be on a phone, but it'll be a new experience for everyone. I always wondered how coded would be like, and now, there's unknowns again? Just great.

3. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

It looks a bit weird...and the unknown looks more like roxas or some1 his age...Xion?

4. Egypt Twilight Town Denizen

It could be Zexion he is pretty short but I'm thinking may be it some data looking like an organization.

5. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

It looks like he has Sora-sized feet. It's probably Roxas then. XD

6. Ultimecia sorceress

It could be Roxas. That seems to make the most sense out of the choices you've got up there.

I wouldn't expect it to be Ven though

7. key dragon One with the keyblade

Maybe Roxas isn't truly "gone."

8. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

in my oppinion the three games' stories will be pretty independant of eachother so i highly doubt a unique character from one will appear in another. i agree on the theory that it's the main badguy virus taking on the form of an unknown

9. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

Interesting... I think the body-strucure looks like Roxas'.

10. Finale Wannabe Nobody

The unknown could of been riku :D

trying to hide from Sora like in the land of dragons.

11. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

His shoulders are making me wonder if its really Roxas. Cant be Xion. Xion is thin.

Would be AWESOME if it was elder Ven. That unknown looks taller than Ven, so maybe it is him older.. :D LOL

12. Finale Wannabe Nobody

i doubt it is ven, the games are mostly unconnected. It is either Riku or Roxas.

13. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah I agree. But look at the shoulders. Cant be Roxas.. Probably Riku? Or maybe its someone totally new like a Sora-version of Xion if you know what I mean.. A black-haired Sora.. omg.. xDD Okay, okay, please filter my posts with a strong hand hahahah so much nonsense OMG

14. Finale Wannabe Nobody

It looks like a small person so it is either riku before he got turned into Ansem. however remember it is a digital world and there isn't much reason for him to be in there.

15. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

lol, where does the real Riku Sora and Kairi fit into all of this? Are they just hanging out at the Islands? Boring, anyone? BOOOORIIIING... And be knowing Sora, I bet he hasnt said a word to Kairi yet xD

16. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

yeah true. they are probably all hanging around on the island pretending that the entire ordeal never happaned. truthfully i highly doubt the real Sora Riku and Kairi will even appear.

17. Johnny Bravo Chaser

this statement is most likely true...

18. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Looks like it's Roxas

19. No. 15 Moogle Assistant

The figure looks alot like when Xion put up her hood and was about to attack Roxas in her 'Sora' form. She is a possibility.

20. jafar custom title

You fight Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix, so I'm guessing it's him. It's even in his shape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.