the "Currently Playing" thread.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jube, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Jube Formerly Chuck's

So here you can post any games that you are CURRENTLY playing at the moment.

Currently working on:

Suikoden II - just recently got into the Suikoden series, and I want to play them in order. Beat Suikoden earlier in the summer. Tons of variety in terms of characters, but I hate getting stuck with really crappy guys like Freed Y.

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness - I sort of put this one on hold awhile back, so I've gone back to play it again.

Megaman X Collection - Mainly for nostalgia reasons, as I've already beaten all the games on the disk when they were releaseed individually (except for the bad racing game). Still have 5 and 6 to beat, and if I feel like it, 4 using X.

Megaman X8 - Another game that I dropped a long time ago, but am replaying again. Not as good or as fluid as the older games.

Vampire Saviour - The best fighting game that rarely anybody plays. I play this just to burn time. If I don't feel like this, I'll dab into the Street Fighter world, usually Alpha 3.

2. Spike H E R O

Soul Calibur III- It won't let me save, so I try to finish Chronicles of the Sword in one day. It's a really good game if you're into custom character games.

Guitar Hero III- I won't be finished until I can get 5 stars on every song in Hard mode (except for Through the Fire and Flames, of course). I just need to practise more often >_>

MechAssault- My save was deleted a few weeks ago, so I'm trying to beat the game all over again.

3. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

KotOR II: I beat it before, but I got a 360 so all my saves are gone. It's a fun game for a Star Wars nerd like myself.

FFIII: I put it on hold a while ago but now I'm back at it.

4. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

I could totally see this turning into a spam thread =3

PS2: Shadow of the Colossus- Gay memory card corrupted my 100% data and now I'm doing it again. Damn turtle colossus was an even bigger ***** this time than the last >=l

PSP: Monster Hunter Freedom 2- This game is like crack. 122 hours into it and I'm not even halfway finished D:
    But I am having fun killing giant monsters with either my chef suit w/ my dual weilding fork/knife and running around in my helmet that's the shape of a giant cat head =3

5. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

PS2- Final Fantasy X:I'm at the Calm Lands leveling up to get all my Characters to 2000 and get Tidus, Wakka, Auron and Khamari's attack points higher as well as Magic and Magic Defence for Lulu and Yuna.

Final Fantasy XII: I started the game all over again because I couldn't beat the Judge, and now my characters like Balthier and Fran and Basch keep on getting killed by those Electricity things, I think you can guess where I am.

PSP- Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of The Lions: I need to level up my characters, that is all.

Monster Hunter Freedom: I'm at the beggining of the games on the quest where you have to get the Mushrooms and I can't get past those buffalos or whatever you call them, they always spot me before I can run and all 3 gang up on me and go after me.

DS- Pokemon Diamond: This game is easy, it's just that I have captured alot of Pokemon and want to level them up, but I can do that once I complete my main mission anyway, the problem is my grass type pokemon are crappy leveled and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is getting in the way of me completing this game, which leads me to my next point.

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass: I'm nearly finished on it.

6. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

I am currently playing...

Kingdom Hearts 2:I am hacking it and trying the newest hacks out in it.It is so fun.

Devil May Cry 3:When I am bored.I usaully just play until I feel like quitting it.

7. Leadcat Twilight Town Denizen

PS2: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Xbox 360: Oblivion.

Both are very time consuming. xD

8. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

I also forgot to mention I"m also playing Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition =3

OMG. I love you. You are like the only person at this place that plays that game too D:
    But...you're playing the first and I'm playing the second right now since it pwns so much more ;_;

btw to help you out the areas which have special mushrooms are 3, 4, 7, 9, & 10.
    You should be able to get enough from those areas that don't have the Bullfango to eventually run into the area with them and snag the rest of the mushrooms.

9. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

this is gonna be really wierd for me to say

Smackdown vs Raw 2008 feat ECW - i love to play new games - and my brother bought this game last week - its fun XD

10. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I'm playing right now:

PS2-Guitar Hero III : I'm halfway to 5-starring everything on hard, and I'm dabbling a bit in expert.

DS- Trauma Center: Under the Knife : I AM STUCK. I'm on the third level when you really start dealing with GUILT, and I'm stuck on the operation with the GUILT things that look like yin=yang symbols.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow : Just got this game and haven't done much in it yet.

GBA- KH: CoM : I'm just about to go into Hollow Bastion for the first time and I'm lvl. 30.

11. Rockin Roxas Traverse Town Homebody

PSP: The Lord of the Rings Tactics

Thats about it lol.

12. Twilight--XIII Twilight Town Denizen

Somewhere lonely... WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!
    I'm currently playing the following games:
    PS2=
    KH2 (Critical) - The game hanged in the Demyx (first meeting) part though... so I'm just training in other areas until I get a new disk.
    KH (Proud) - It's been a while since I played this... just to keep track of the story again... Since I just started, I'm a little bit after being KO'd by Leon.
    DS=
    Pokemon Pearl - Training for Sinnoh League and Master Rank contests.

13. Trigger hewwo uwu

Assassin's Creed: Right now I'm taking a break from it, and trying to make it last a bit, because the game is very fun if you don't speed through it. Plus I like killing innocent people and the guards.

Fable: The Lost Chapters: I never actually got a chance to play this when it was big, so I decided to get it. I love it, but I'm usually evil, because being evil is just so much easier. I have a 2 profiles though, one for evil and the other for good.

Call of Duty 4: I'm working on beating all the difficulty settings, right now I think I'm on the second hardest. I can't remember what it's called. Great game to play alone, and even better with friends.

14. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Guitar Hero III: I'm working in Hard Mode
    Rock Band: I received it today! ^_^
    Final Fantasy X: I love this game!
    Mario Galaxy
    KH:COM: I'm stuck in the last fight of Riku's story...

15. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

The Sims bustin out (the most annoying game in history) and KH2 (trying to kill Xemnas on proud mode)

16. Donaut Banned

PS2: Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.

DS: Starfox Command

GC: Resident Evil 4

XBOX(not 360): Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

17. Antidote Façade

PS2

SSX Tricky
    Bloody Roar 4

PSP

Final Fantasy Tactics

Games are kinda "blah" to me at the moment >_>

18. Mish smiley day!

Trauma Center: Second Opinion on the Wii... I'M STUCK. and I haven't attempted it in a while. ****ING TRITI

And I'm supposed to be playing FF7, but I'm stuck on that too. <_> haven't played it in months, I keep meaning to go back to it.

But I also often play SingStar (80s, party and rock editions :3), something I can always go to when other games piss me off.

19. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

I played monster hunter freedom 2, only 400 hours + >>

20. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

PS2: is the shiz since it broke =/
    GBA: 2 games; Megaman Battle Network 6 <3 & Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku (for the 3243243412 time)