The girl I love is with someone else

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Tyrant Valvatorez, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

My closest friend, the girl who I have loved for years, is with someone else, I don't care if people say to me "find someone else" I have never been loved before, I'm getting sick of this ****. I want to break the couple up, she belongs with me, how do I break up a couple?

2. Tienewman Like A Boss

does she know how you feel?

3. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Can't tell if serious or not. If serious...

Don't break them up. That's pretty much guaranteed to make both of them hate you, and THEN who's the loser?

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

yikes, no no no. You may like her, but a person isn't your property. You can try and talk with her about why she's with another person, but you can not say "you are mine, and you can't be with someone else". Seriously, if you actually tried to break them up, what do you think she's going to say? It would end worse than it already is

5. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes she does, she should, I don't care if its evil or not, I want to break them up, I am in tears right now, I can't find anyone else perfect enough, I'm serious, if I wasn't than I would post this thread in the spam zone, but I didn't

I never said she was my property.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

OK, this sounds a little bit like what my sister went through, except her boyfriend cheated on her in Mexico, so they're was nothing she could actually do besides fight the whole time we were on vacation. But seriously, don't break them up. Have a chat or something. If she's actually cheating on you with another boy, you may like her but that's definately not someone you should be with. Or heck, are you sure you're not misreading the situation? I know that's more like in TV, but you never know

7. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

If she's cheated on me I would be the one who would hate her, I would never forgive her, this is different. I would do anything for her, and I mean anything.

8. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

It's not cheating if they were never together.

I'm not saying you're not perfect for eachother, I'm saying you need to see how it works, not try to break a possibly happy couple up. See how it works out. If it doesn't, make your move.

That's my view.

9. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

No, I'm not going to let fate decide this, fate has failed me before, this is why I'm not a religious person, fate has always failed me.

10. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

You said you were fated to be with her.
    How, exactly, if you don't believe in fate, do you believe this?

Again, I'm not saying you wouldn't be perfect for each other. It's awful to try and break people up, though. This isn't a sitcom. There's a chance they won't forgive you- a large chance.

I understand I might be a jerk about this, but I don't want you to ruin your chance. You might want to explain this more if you want actual help.

11. Plums Wakanda Forever

This is what I went through a few months ago. Like exact copy pasta.

Anyway, to be blunt, you have to realize: they are not going to break up anytime soon.
    I know you hate it; you'd like to see nothing more than them split apart and you being the rebound for the girl. But that is what you could just end up being; a rebound.

And even if you don't believe it completely, there is someone better for you. You can't focus on all of this girl's so called "perfections". I'm not saying to focus on all of her annoying qualities and wind up hating her either, but you just need to get past her. You can't, no matter how much you want to, break her up. Since you do love her, you'll understand that she is happy with what she has now, and that you should move on. It is hard, but you can do it.

12. Spike H E R O

You never said it, but you're sure as hell acting like it. The first post is like an episode of Looney Tunes where Daffy goes "Mine, mine, mine!". Anyway, I digress....

Heartache sucks, it's painful, but you'll learn to get over it. If you care about her, then as long as she's happy, nothing else should matter, right?

You can do as you please, kid, but you should be able to realize when you're being selfish or not. Unless you know the guy she's with now is a real jerk-off, then you just have to bite the bullet and move on.

C'est la vie; it goes on.

13. Amaury Legendary Hero

Agreed.

Someone forcing another person to be with them is wrong. It's pretty much the same concept men use when raping women, which is forced sex because they want to have power over the women.

Like Aqua said, talk to her and find out why they're together.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Let's see, I do believe your exact words were "she belongs to me". Now how does that sound any different from saying "property"?

15. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm explaining this now, she's with someone else, I care alot for her, I do everything for her, the only thing I ask is to be loved, dead serious, if I can't get a single thing as that in return, I will do anything to be loved, I will stop anyone who gets in my way.

16. Llave Superless Moderator

Yeah i agree with what everyone else has stated above.

Dude, i know how you feel, all my life i've had "love interests" with girls that i liked, but i never really was going out with them.

Hahaa the third last girl i told her i liked her, she never talked to me again, i tried to learn from that and the second last gal i liked i didn't tell her i liked her and she figured out and for the longest time stayed away from me as much as possible...
    Then the last girl i liked, i think she had feelings for me, i was afraid to tell her due to my previous encounters with "romance".

I hadn't seen her for a bit and then little do i know, she goes and gets a boyfriend. I was so mad and i would constantly think of ways to woo her to me or somehow break them up. but the more i thought about that, the more i realized: "Maybe she isn't the one..." Hate brings about more hate and the cycle repeats itself. So coming out of that experience, my advise is this:

1. Wait and see how their relationship turns out to be. (If it's strong, then just sit from the sidelines and wait, don't let it dwell in you too much. If it looks like a weak relationship and she's not happy or God forbid, abuse, Be a man and step in there to help her.)

2. (I'm an artist, not a poet, but this worked for me...) Write how you feel down on paper, get it all out. then after that, write about positive things in your life and constantly look at that from time to time.

Love blinds us and will make us do some pretty stupid stuff. (especially us guys. hahaa!) But after really thinking about it, i realized that i could see that gal i liked as more of a fun sister to hang out with. (sounds weird, but my eyes were cleared from the blinds of "love")

But don't get discouraged, I believe there's ALWAYS that special someone out there, you just have to find them.

Hope this helps man.

17. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Alright, so you're possesive of a girlfriend you don't have. I don't understand that.

You say you do everything for her, you love her, etcetera. Well, if she doesn't love you in return, how on earth can you expect her to accept you trying to break her up.

She's not the only one. You don't believe in fates. Do you still believe in soulmates?
    Don't.
    You might find that you love someone. You feel like you would be perfect.
    You might not, alright? Understand that.
    Get over her, or wait.

18. Misty gimme kiss

She should? You can't take it for granted like that. Chances are she didn't get involved with someone else to hurt you--if she doesn't know how you feel, then she could never have known that this would hurt you. It's not her fault if you haven't made your feelings known to her, and breaking her and her boyfriend up is just going to hurt her. Furthermore, I have to agree with Aqua--just because you have feelings for her doesn't mean she can't date anyone. Going from the train of thought that she doesn't know how you feel, it's normal that she would date someone else.

Emphasis also on the word 'know'--if you've done things or said things that may suggest her feelings to her, then she may have suspicions, but either it's not even to go by, or she just doesn't feel the same way about you. Either way, she doesn't deserve to have something good ruined for her.

If she does know how you feel (as in you have told her), then she obviously just doesn't feel the same way, and you've just got to move on. That sucks but that's life. Don't waste your time and energy trying to make something work if only you believe in it; a relationship takes two people.
    You would do anything for her, but you wouldn't forgive her? You would do anything for her, but you won't let her do what she thinks will make her happy? Who she dates is her decision to make; you cannot tell her otherwise.
    This really bothers me too, but you really should not go around toting this idea that she is 'perfect,' for you or just in general. First of all, you've not even dated her (as far as we know), you have no idea how the two of you work together. And putting her up on that pedestal is not fair at all.

I understand you're mad and upset, I'm sure it hurts to see someone you have feelings for with someone else. But you can't expect her to just sit around and not date anyone.

What you really should do is just tell her how you feel. Obviously it's a strong feeling that's not going away, and you do her a disservice by not letting her know and expecting her to. Yes your actions may convey how you feel, but she might need to have actual confirmation from you.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh.

19. Tienewman Like A Boss

You'll just look like a dick if you try to break them up.

That's if she knows you were behind their demise :)

20. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm already a dick, I've been called a cruel selfish *******, heartless, evil. But there's a reason for that, that's because my whole life is ****, life made me who I am.