Kingdom Hearts II The Head Below

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by A Zebra, Feb 13, 2013.

1. A Zebra Chaser

[​IMG]
    If you note, there is a body within the 'head' of the Dusk Nobodies.
    The more I look at this picture, the more it looks like the creature is wearing some sort of weird hoody.
    So yeah, is the Dusk basically a body suit?
    Also, pretty messed up how their faces are zippered shut

2. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Haha! It really does look like a some kind of weird hoody XD
    I can't say whether or not it is just a body suit, though. Possibility, however.

I suppose when you think about it, being a "nobody" is recognized as a person of no importance or someone considered insignificant. So no one wants to really hear what they have to say since they "don't exist". Therefore they keep their mouths "zipped shut". The zipped mouth is an interesting design for the nobodies. Clever. ^-^

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

There's a few enemies like that including heartless. I don't remember the names though. I think the guard armor is like that.

4. 61 No. B

I don't know. It looks cool though.
    I remember the first time I played KH2 the first time I saw the Dusk was a big wtf moment, and the first time it opened it's face I didn't know what to think but I thought it was cool. The Dusk will definitely stick with me as one of the weirdest/coolest things on my initial viewing of it.

It doesn't really matter, but if I had to guess I would say that it's just a head inside a head, and that what we see is the actual body, there's nothing underneath.

5. Indecypher Destiny Islands Resident

Thought it was just an extra mouth, like the Aliens series.

6. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

From a bit of searching images I think that either one of two things
    • It has two mouths, one inside the other
    • or that body that we see is just a suit for whatever is within. Considering the name dusk this could be possible and the suit protects it from the light oWO
    Odd theories but oh well.

7. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow, I never actually noticed that. My theory is that it's just wearing the suit. That must be it's body. Maybe it's the equivalent of the coats the Organization wears.

8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Yeah i noticed that when i first played, it was weird but for some reason i didn't get all that worked up or lose sleep over it. (By "For some reason" i mean i was a child with an extremely overactive imagination, especially regarding monsters and bloody things. This was terrible for me because i did not and still do not enjoy thinking about those things.)
    One of them is the soldier. The eyes and mouth are on a little dark ball inside the helmet.

9. Sara Tea Drinker

I never really noticed that. That's really interesting to see. Maybe it's like the Organization where they want to hide the fact that they exist. That they are well... Nobodies, not even allowed to be showing their faces and/or themselves outside of the shadows hence the black cloaks. Just a thought.

10. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

...Every time I look at it's face around that scene it creeps me out...

11. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Well did you also notice they can talk? Maybe they would talk more if Sora didn't smack them at first sight...

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

To be honest, I noticed that from the get-go, and I always thought it was a second row of teeth. Well, 'second,' if you count the zipper notches as the first. So when they open their 'mouths' real wide, they're not shouting, just baring their fangs. I dunno, maybe it's just me.