The Hush Sound

Discussion in 'Music' started by Envious623, Jan 21, 2009.

  1. Envious623 Twilight Town Denizen

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2006
    Location:
    LALALALALALAND. No, really.
    17
    221
    Anyone else like the Hush Sound, here? I've recently gotten really into them, and I'd like to know if anyone else likes them. I like their stuff from Like Vines better, but Goodbye Blues is also pretty good. Here's their myspace. It has songs from both albums.

    http://www.myspace.com/thehushsound
    ​
     
  2. Blademaster Mai'kel Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2007
    Location:
    My aleatorium
    17
    588
    I...know people that like...them...

    Nah, I don't really listen to 'em. Not my thing.
     
  3. Misty gimme kiss

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2006
    Gender:
    Cisgender Female
    Location:
    alderaan
    6,590
    I enjoy them every now and then. They're certainly not a favorite band of mine, but they are decent. "Wine Red" is probably my favorite by them, although "Medicine Man" and "Sweet Tangerine" aren't bad either.
    ​
     
  4. Virtuoso Gummi Ship Junkie

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2008
    Location:
    the magical land of wonderland
    26
    367
    They're a pretty decent band. Two of ther songs are pretty good, I forgot one name and 'Don't Wake Me Up'.
     
  5. Animator_ Riku_4526 Destiny Islands Resident

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2007
    Location:
    If You Want To Know Just Ask
    1
    69
    I like them
    they're really amazing i really liked their song Lighthouse
     
  6. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location:
    Between the area where your parent's have sex
    153
    920
    I love that one chick's voice in the song "Don't wake me up"