Birth by Sleep The Ice Colossus

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Princess Rapunzel, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I went through the Olympus Coliseum world in Aqua's story, and I've been wondering something. I know you fight Hades and the Ice Colossus in the final match of the Games to end the storyline in that world, but wouldn't that create a paradox or something? I mean, the Titans didn't appear in the original movie until near the end where Hades releases them, and you fight the Ice Colossus in the Hades Cup of the first game. But with BBS being ten years before the original game, it's kinda confusing, Herc is still a teenager in BBS. So, how did Hades release the Ice Colossus in BBS.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I believe the Ice Colossus you fight in the stadium is just a fake that Hades made (I don't remember where I read it exactly, but I'd check the Trinity Archives to be sure). Regardless, the stories in each world don't always follow the source material. Sure some of the more major plot points are still intact, but Square will always have to do some tweaking.

3. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Well that's just to fill in the side-story with bosses. You can't expect that Square can make a game with so many side-stories (that each one comes from an original, seperate story) and be 100% accurate. There have to be a few plot holes regarding those side-stories, which could be exaplined in various ways, like the explanation given above (fake Ice Colossus).