The most maddest thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ThunderOfLarxene, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

... to do with KH

come on, some of you must have some good stories, share them here

real life with friends or maybe by yourself lol

2. xgothgirl07x Moogle Assistant

I woke up biting my tebby bear, as I was dreaming that I was fight Xenmas and I lost my keyblade so I started biting him on the head.

Wear my Oragzatation 13 coat at the Park, On the hottest day ever

PLanning to walk around in London, in my Axel outfit without Wig. (it not finshed)

3. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

hehe what are we like

4. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

Hmmm, this is me:
    I started attacking my friend with my locker key and they said,
    "what you doing?"
    Then i was like,
    "nothing..."
    The key was abit to small but still fun, also i pretend my locker keyhole is a keyhole sometimes and ppl look at me like im mental.

5. OKexperience Merlin's Housekeeper

My friends always complain that I use everything I can find as a keyblade :(

also, when kh1 came out, I don't remember which boss it was but I got mad and smashed, not mine, but my friends dual shock... even though it wasn't the one I was playing with heheh.

I also draw kh hearts and crowns everywhere... although maybe that's not 'crazy' enough.

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

...went outside in Sora's KH II costume except without the giant shoes and straps.

I got attacked by a little Kingdom Hearts fan too because of that >.>

7. Rosey Chaser

My brother got mad at me when he wouldnt let me play my file of KH2 and so i got really mad a shut of the PS2. And he had just beaten Sephy for the first time and didnt save. I am so amazingly nice................ :p

O and one time i ran around the neighborhood screamming "THE HEARTLESS ARE ATTACKING!!!!!! THEY"RE GONNA TAKE OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!" that was fun

NICE!! If i saw someone walking around in a Sora costume I would run up and hug them and say "I LOVE U SORA"

8. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

i would probably do the thing, haha love it, id be worse if i saw a demyx ill be like 'DDDEEEMMMYYXXXXXX' lol

9. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

I got really close to beating Xaldin like 5 times, and he only needed to be beat with a quick combo and I kept dying. So I smashed a hole in the wall by throwing my controller. Now the anolog sticks will only work when they feel like it.

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

I stayed up untill around 2:00am trying to beat Xigbar for the first time,and I didn't beat him. When I woke up later the day,I immediatly fought him again,and I beat him on my first try.

I also took an ENTIRE YEAR to beat Riku (The second time in Hollow Bastion). Mostly because I dropped the game for the year,and I kept fighting him with weak armor,weak Keyblades,almost no abilities,and on level 2oish...I'm such a lamer! XD

11. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

for some miracle, i beat xigbar, luxord, saix and xemnas all on my first go, i found xaldin much harder lol

12. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

Lol, this is a mad thing my brother did:

When he saw the ending of KH1, not the secret one but the plain ending. Then it shows the case of the game on the screen. His eye brows twitched, he opened the disk thing and threw the game half way across the floor. I was laughing my head off, surprised he didn't break it... I don't understand why its his favourite game!

13. Xenor Merlin's Housekeeper

i actually made an oathkeeper and oblivion keyblade and i challenged a friend to a keyblade fight.

14. xgothgirl07x Moogle Assistant

:p XIGBAR is hard, I couldn't do it. Someone else, knows would she is did it.

I would love to see Sora walking around.

Talking about walking around, I am going walking around in my xigbar today yay. Not going to have to wig, going to get that today. :p

15. Roxas OG

Some of your guys' things like pretending your locker is a keyhole is just really, really weird.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

16. KyrainVsXzan Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, it's not all that crazy, but I was fighting Xaldin and I died like 20 times in a row. Mickey had saved me every time, too. THE ONE TIME WHEN HE DIDN'T COME I WAS UNBEARABLY CLOSE TO BEATING HIM. I started shouting random crap about hating Mickey and running around the house.

hmm.... maybe that IS really crazy...

And reading someone else's post reminds me...
    After I saw the cover picture at the end of KH, I sat there for twenty minutes waiting for it to do something.

17. Antidote Façade

Erm.. Well, I certainly haven't pretended that certain objects are Keyblades or that I'm locking keyholes. That's just.. weird, yet predictable for a KH fan to say (heard it too many times).

I think the maddest thing I've done is basically beat MYSELF up... over a videogame.

It may sound frivolous, but it's true.

Back in 2002 when I first got KH, I was a hopeless little newb at games, and I didn't take time to train Sora up or anything, so I managed to get through the game barely. But.. I got to Ursula 2nd form and just could not beat her! Sora was just so weak, and I was a crap gamer XD Like you would expect, I got angry, and I have a weird way of dealing with frustration: I hit myself. So, everytime I lost, I'd punch myself on the legs, arms or in the face. I think by the time I eventually beat her, I had several bruises, aching thighs and arms, and a bust lip XD I went to school and the teacher was like, "oh my Cody! I need to ask.. is there trouble at home?" I was like WTF? She thought my mum and dad were battering me or something hah. My friends thought I got beaten up by someone else, which is the story I stuck with XDD

[/ramble]

18. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

well i was walking from school then i saw a stick so i started swinging it like roxas so a keyblade would appear while i did that everybody from the side walk was looking at me

one time i was beating xigbar,donald and goofy were dead so i had like 15 hp left then when the "lets see how u dance" part started i had 1hp left then i kept beating him alast 1hp of him left my hand was so sweaty and so was the controller so i jump and attack him but my finger slip and press jump wont work because i already push jump so then he shot at me then i died i hit my head on the wall and made a hole

19. Tootsie coquí

Well...one day I was with my best friend at school and when I was about to leave,I quickly grabbed her hand and screamed "ILL COME BACK TO YOU!!I PROMISE!"
    and she was all like "o.O what the hell´s wrong with you?"

aaaagh Xigbar is kinda easy but Xaldin is haaaard o-o

20. Rosey Chaser

My brother and I fought with Keys once, I beat him (so i cheated, what does it mean to you?). My kitten was staring at us like we were crazy. (cats are smart 0.0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.