The Power of Disney Songs

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Technic☆Kitty, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Okay, so the other day I realized just how powerful Disney songs can be. I was having the worst day, of all days. Sitting in the middle of class, everyone was bored and had nothing to do. I pull out my music player, search through it and stumbled across some Disney music I downloaded. I start playing I'll Make A Man Out Of You from Mulan. After a little bit I start humming and realize I don't feel so down any more. Well I didn't realize it but I had gotten all the kids around me to start humming to the song too. That is the power of Disney songs ^_^

What do you think about Disney music?

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I think they're something nice to listen to. I wouldn't do every day, but they're really nice, and upbeat as well. I think they're just one of those songs that were made just to get stuck in your head so you don't forget where they came from XD

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Disney always takes special care of the music that appears in their movies. They're the unofficial entertainer of our childhood. I'm pretty sure a majority of the population has seen at least one Disney movie and I'm sure it was something they did not forget.

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Basically all the songs are so beautiful, they can take me back to my childhood when life was simpler. I find that if someone starts singing one then I feel almost obliged to join in, but more the fact that I want to xD. I find the tunes catchy and enjoyable, they can make me cry or laugh, remind me of something happier or teach me something with the lyrics. Even now I can listen to "Two worlds, one family" and cry whilst thinking deeply for ages about the lyrics. When I listen to a song and the lyrics address any problem I may be going through at that time, it makes me melt inside and all I can do is stop and listen.

5. Daxa~ #stalker

I would say Disney music is my soulmate,although that does make me look rather sad and lonely and besides,my real soulmate is Clawtooth of course ><
    But I just love nearly every Disney song,or at least the classic Disney songs from the old completly epic movies.

And I do have practically all of them on my ipod.
    And listen to them on a regualar basis.
    And its rather funny,as in class,because I'm just so different...
    I do organise Disney sing alongs if we are all very bored.
    And its funny,as everyone is so used to my dodgyness that they just go along with it.

But yes,I love Disney Songs.
    <3

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yes, Disney's songs are powerful!
    I was hearing Hakuna Matata another day. I and my friends were so bored and we start to hear this!
    Result:

I + My friends + at school doing work= Bored

I + My friends + at school doing work + HAKUNA MATATA= PARTY in the library!

I'm serious. You had to see. Me and my friends in a Anti-Sound room singing.
    The only thing bad is that we were banned from the library from somedays. =X

7. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Disney music was what I listened to mostly when I was little ^_^
    it made me believe in my dreams and taught me how to overcome challenges and to believe in love. When I'm having a bad day, I pop one on and it takes me back and I believe again.

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

The other day I did have an incident where I had just had a stereotypically horrible day and usually I will do whatever I want and this included watching the Lion King 2 to which I sang along with since I knew all the words and it just made me feel so much better because I knew that things would get better. To be honest though, a lot of music can do that, not as effectively though and Disney just has the nostalgic edge.