Kingdom Hearts II The 'Voice'

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Roxas, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas OG

KH I: 'Sora, you are the one who will open the door to the light.'

Don't tell me you don't remember reading this about 3 times throughout the game?

The problem is, it appeared so much in KH I, and never made an appearance in KH II.

I can sort of understand, since Sora does opent he door to the light with Riku... but still, it just seems a bit confusing that it was dropped from the game completely - when its final line in KH I was 'Always remember... You are the one who will opent he door to the light.' (Something like that.)

Do you think this 'voice' was dropped form KH II, or is there a reason it wasn't there?

And who is this voice???

2. Xenmas Merlin's Housekeeper

Maybe the same voice that whispered; Keyblade, Keyblade, Keyblade first time Sora fought against the giant heartless. It could be the voice of the Keyblade itself. I mean, they chose theire own masters so maybe they have some sort of "intelligence".

3. The Enigmatic Superior Traverse Town Homebody

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that 'The Voice' was supposed to be Mickey.

4. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

It could be mickey, but there's a chance it could also be the keyblade itself choosing its next weilder. BTW, wasnt the voice in KHII with Roxas in the chamber of whatever its called or was that just me? O_o

5. Kuroudo King's Apprentice

I think it might be Xehanort. You know before he was turned into a heartless and nobody. Anyone else think so?

6. Tallian Banned

It could've been King Mickey, but it'd be kinda weird him going next to Sora,"Hey, Sora, you'll be the one to open the door....." Don't you think he'd have something else better to do? I doubt it was him.:rolleyes:

7. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah i always thought it was the keyblade but xehanort was already a heartless he bacame a heartless before the games i think more then likely it was dropped because they forgot about it i mean a omnipresent voice that has maybe 8 lines in the whole first game cant be too important or else the keyblade lost its voice to ursula LOL

8. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Hmm.. yeah... I think it might be somebody like Ansem the real one... but we might find out in KH3 if there IS one...

9. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

well seeing as at that point the real ansem is in exile in the world between it could be him calling out to sora but unlikely since he didnt know WHO the keyblade weilder was at the time only that there was one plus i wouldnt want some old guy asking me what i feared and what i wanted and stuff like that ahhhhh Ansem the Wise is a child molester lol "your adventure begins in the dead of night it may be tough but a bright dawn approaches" ~the Voice

10. Roxas OG

I think the voice wasn't any of the things you just said, but some new unintroduced enemy.

11. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    That is a really good question that I had not taken into consideration. I like the theory that the voice belonged to the keyblade itself. It definitely makes the keybalde more important and powerful and can make for an interesting plot twist in which the keybalde begins to take control over its weilder. I think that the voice should be considered because it could come back in KHIII and play a key role. I guess we will have to wait and see...

12. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

the keyblade allows its weilder contorl hence the true keyblade weilder can bring peace or chaos and ruin its a nuetral party that must follow the commands of the one who weilds it even if it does have its own conciense it wouldnt take them over because then it wouldnt be nuetral but i do think that
    it could be someone new i dont know if you guys watch yugioh gx i do (dont flame i could say stuff about you ppl with crushes on game charecters but i dont) but in it theres a thing called the Society Of light and they all beleive they are doing the right thing but they arent but to know what the hell im talking about would take a lot of story so just read my forum "this would be cool i guess" in the theories section if you want to know where im goin with this theres a guy that posted on that that has a really expanded version on my whole idea

13. FlurryofDancingFlames Moogle Assistant

Keyblade or King Mickey... both very good ideas. But Mickey would have been a lot less vauge about it. And the words would have been way different. Not so strange. But the keyblade, definatly a huge possiblity. But maybe, it was neither of these.

Maybe it was one of the Knights from "Sunset Horizons," you know, the secret vid at KH2's end? According to the theroy I follow, these Knights, or rather, the Chasers, are the makers of the KeyBlade. So maybe, it's them.

14. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

It has a number of different possibilities. The only thing we can do is think of it as a grand master plan all coming into place.

15. Way to the dusk Merlin's Housekeeper

its probably Ansem because the same voice talks to Roxas in kh2.
    by ansem i mean ansem the wise.

16. Samurai King's Apprentice

I believe it is in KH2. Day 2 when Roxas is in that alter. He says right before Roxas walks in through the door.

"Beyond this door is a whole other world.
    But don't be afraid
    Don't stop walking"

Or something to that affect

Anyway, I think it's DiZ/Ansem. He speaks like that in his reports.

EDIT: Sry, it's day three. And his exact words are
    "Be careful
    Beyond that door lies a completely different world
    But don't be afraid
    Don't stop walking..."

I still think it's Diz/Ansem the wise

17. naxes Merlin's Housekeeper

It could be his heart talking to him since the game is called " Kingdom Hearts" and all hearts are born there...

18. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

Definitely either Mickey or Ansem (the real one). I would have also thought it likely to be Xehanort/Xemnas, but the voice isn't malicious, really. But it's not cheerful enough to be Mickey so I think the odds are better that it's Ansem the Wise.

19. Samurai King's Apprentice

That is the greatest suggestion I ever heard. No offence to the rest of you, but that just p'wned.

20. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

Perhaps. It's easy to assume that his heart knows more than his brain.

I know I keep saying it, but Sora must have been dropped on his head as a small child.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.