The World ends with you. -Tips and Hints please-

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Excasr, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hey there!
    I saw Neku in Dream Drop Distance and then I find out his game from Square Enix, The World Ends With You.

I start it yesterday, but I think it is a little hard. Someone has some tips/hints about the game like the best pins I could use or how can I get good ranks in the battles (I never passad through the D Rank...)?

Thank you.

2. Shift Chaser

Uppercut + Slash pins work wonders to keep everything in touch.
    If you get that one fire barrier, look for how to evolve it to the water one, it makes Neku immune to everything and recovers HP over time.
    Only throw away pins you have multiple off and money pins.
    Abuse the DS clock to have food everyday.

That's all I remember.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Slash and shot (touch the screen and Neku fires a bullet in that direction) pins were always helpful to me.
    Adjust the difficulty or your level to try and get more pins or just survive another day.
    Like Red said, only throw away doubles and Yen.
    And try not to bite off more than you can chew.

The Noise in general are pretty easy to beat. Just be patient, find their strong and weak points, and try to utilize your partner's attacks on the top screen (if you're able to that is, it's hard to get used to but you can just put them on auto).

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

I'd like to stress this a lot too. Once you get the hang of gameplay, the game will be pretty easy at first.
    But at about midway, it gets pretty difficult if you don't keep your stats up.

Especially towards the end oh gog.

imo, I think you should start off pouring a lot into your Defense, and then move your way into Attack, then HP.
    If you keep throwing away Doubles/Money Pins like Red and Cat said, you should be able to buy the more expensive foods that will boost your stats a bit more.
    As long as you abuse the DS clock and keep eating food, you should be good stat-wise.