Triple Sephiroths Defeated

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by Bizkit047, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

I know a lot of people wanted to see it, so I'm just going to make a new thread about it. So here's the video of defeating 3 Sephiroths, finally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYSOrv9_Pqc

Unfortunately you have to resort to spamming Reflega, I'm pretty sure it's impossible otherwise, but it's not as easy as it looks, since three Sephiroths' randomly doing DHA is a nightmare.

And here's the video of about 1/3 of the attempts it took and how easy it is to screw up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=674ZZhAp9fQ

2. libregkd -

3. Cody Chaser

Well, good job.
    Although I didn't like your methods, but appareently it's the only way(So far).

4. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

Yea, it seems impossible to beat them without spamming Reflega with Sora, much less with beating them at all with Roxas. Honestly though, spamming Reflega is still tough, because once the chain of Reflegas stop, you're open for about 1 second, which could easily get you killed. Not to mention DHA x3 is a threat in itself.

5. libregkd -

6. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

I have an excellent idea! Go against 2 knights and die horrbily!! Lol..........but I want to see a vid with 2 knights..........

7. Gravity Chaser

Whoa, that's really...

I'm not sure if I like the whole reflega method, but it seems to be the only way. Nice job, though.

8. Spike H E R O

Wow,you are now officially above everyone else in this site when it comes to playing KH2.

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Wow, that was cool, but again i too don't like the idea of spamming reflega, but anyhoo good job.

10. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

WOW!! Really cool battle man!! To bad you got spam reflega... But it's still a really good battle.

11. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

I demand a vid with two knights!! :D

12. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Yay! You actually did my request! Nice work! ;3

lawlz @ 13thDarkness. XD

13. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

I don't own KH2FM unfortunately, so I can't, but honestly, I think 3 knights would be easier, the area is gigantic, so you can glide away, unlike three Sephiroths.

14. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Except it could get difficult if you got Melee-locked against three Terras. Or x3 Terras going berserk one after the other--makes dodging that third wave all the much harder with Terra #2 and #3 on your tail.

Maybe that's just me. I assume if one Terra is harder than one Sephiroth, x3 Terras should theoretically be harder than 3 Sephiroths, but you're right, x3 Send Heartless Angels could be brutal if they appeared in succession.

15. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

Small update, if curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICUXKU-PHOo

Without using Reflega, but using Trinity Limit. It's still cheap, but slightly less cheap than spamming Reflega. Still working on not using either, not sure how well that's going to end up. Anyone else besides Xaldin doing this challenge? I haven't seen any other Triple Sephiroth videos on Youtube other than ours, and I've only seen one Triple Terra attempt. I'd like to see more so we can compare which is tougher. For the record, can any of Terra's moves damage you during Trinity Limit like DHA does?

16. Eclipse Hollow Bastion Committee

good fight bro,lol reflect is an awesome but cheap magic.i would post one too but i dont know the cheat and where i can fight him lol.(if it needs to be in a specific spot or whatever)

17. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

Read the KH2 Codes thread if you want to know how. And you can fight Double Sephiroths pretty much anywhere, but only three can be faught during the actual Sephiroth battle (2 for your party members and the actual Sephiroth). You also need the Full Party code enabled or they won't show up in the fight. Those are the only codes you should have enabled for the challenge, I'd assume. Oh, and I jokered the music since usually it freezes if you don't.

18. Eclipse Hollow Bastion Committee

ok thanks for the info bro.ill prob have one posted once i move.

19. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Nice work...though I don't like the whole spam 'Reflect' and 'Trinity Limit'.

Now if you can beat Sephiroth x 3 without any Limits or Magic, that would be just 'godlike'.

20. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

Here's a video of my progress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR5V3Z3_ux8

That's pretty much the best I've done so far, one Sephiroth down to like 4-5 bars (right before he went into final form). Stupid DHA...