Kingdom Hearts II Turn the above into a Heartless

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Goofy, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Ok, this is in part a discussion and in part a game. Ok, I'll explain how I see the darkness in a particular character's heart, and how to exploit it. If I can, I'll name a known Heartless that I think the darkness in his or her heart would take the form of. AND, if I believe he or she would spawn a Nobody, if I can, I attempt to either name a known Nobody, or conceive a Nobody name for the character, either freeform, pertaining to the character's name (Kai / Umi means "ocean", while nami means "ocean wave") or if you must, a Nobody name for an organization member... And only if you're feeling creative, it's ok to describe said Nobody if it is more advanced than the regular enemy Nobodies. Then I will name any existing character I like, and the forum member who posts after me must do all the same. The only characters you cannot choose for the next poster include the Princesses of Heart, Xehanort's Heartless, Organization XIII, and Namine', as they are too pure for corruption, or have no hearts at all.

Ok, I see Beast's darkness as his sorrow and despair over his situation, of being a hideous beast, and the unlikeliness that someone could love him as he is, and possibly guilt over what he had done, which caused all of his people to suffer as well. Also, rage caused by the insecurity that is also caused by his depression... I would exploit his darkness by assuring him that his fears ARE founded, and that he's right, no one CAN ever love a beast, and break down his resolve / esteem, and if that works too slowly, I'll do as Xaldin did, and enrage him, by putting it into a hurtful tone, or even harming him via taking the rose and/or Belle. His Heartless form would likely be a Shadow Stalker (the one that transforms into Dark Thorn) and he likely would make a Nobody, as Donald, Goofy, and Xaldin surmised, with a name close to "mutt", or something of the like. If not, something like a Berseker Nobody, or possibly even a Twilight Thorn.

><><><><>
    Donald Duck.

2. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

If I was going to turn Donald Duck in to a heartless I'd let his temper get the best of him. he be blind with rage and run ahead of everybody else up against someone who is ten times more powerful. his heartless would be a giant wizard type heartless. And his nobody would have evil glowing red eyes and he have light brown feathers instead of white. he'd be a showy magic villain like Jafar.

Goofy is next

3. Twilight_Chaos Merlin's Housekeeper

Goofy? His Heartless would be a Defender, and his Nobody would be a... shield-morphing thing.

Mickey's next.

4. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

You must first try explaining what little darkness the character has. Just... explain the darkest side of him you can think of, and a good way to make it stronger, thereby causing him to become a Heartless.

5. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

Goofy's darkness is his suppressed depression. From a Goofy Movies we all know he can get bummed out and it's scary because he's so quite. it almost seems out of character. it makes one think that his undaunted cheerfulness is just a cover up for the emotional turmoil he goes though over his broken family.( his wife's been missing for ages and he has to raise Max by his self) I think if some one was to threaten or harm his son, Goofy would snap. We all know parents will KILL to protect their young.

hehe. I love psychoanalyzing cartoon characters!:D

As for Mickey we've already seen that he do absolutely anything to make sure that his subjects are safe. Almost to the point of obsession. And he becomes very emotionally unstable ( and with all that power he holds that can't be a good thing) when something happens to someone he cares for. Like when he thought Goofy was dead. Now imagine what he'd do if something were to happen to Minnie, or if he had to sacrifice himself to save his kingdom we all know he would. With that said mickey would probably be like Sora and just stay a heartless for a little while but his nobody would be equal to Xemnas in power and would wield a keyblade. as for what he'd look like I have no clue. may be an albino Mickey. lol

next is Queen Minnie Mouse

6. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

This probably is Short but Queen Minnie would want to travel with the King for Adventure and if anything were to happen to him she would be sad and angry so she seeked a way into the Darkness and let herself bond with it to see Mickey and then her Heartless turned evil and fought King Mickey and her Nobody is herself since she somehow controlled the Darkness, but lost herself to it and at the end the ultimate Fight was fought... Mickey Vs Minnie.

Next up is easy, Cloud.

7. Spike H E R O

Well,Cloud is always protective of his friends,even though sometimes he thinks he's the cause of their problems.To turn him ito a heartless,I'd kill Tifa right in front of him.He'll be full of hate for himself and he'll probably give in to the dark.As a heartless,he'd be An Armored knight because they always attack in groups and the reaction command used to kill them ,Rising Sun,looks like Omnislash.As a Nobody,he would probably be a Samurai beacause they use four swords at once,like Cloud uses six swords to make on big one.

Let's try moving this up a notch.Next one is Sephiroth.

8. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Cloud's darkness lies with his past, the death and disaster he has had to witness, and stand back unable to prevent or stop it... his darkness is his fear of loss.. his darkness represented by Sephiroth. To cultivate the darkness within CLOUD's heart, one must subtract Tifa from the equation (his LIGHT lies with the instinct to protect those he cares about) add Sephiroth, and remind him that he is a dark person, lie to him, encourage his current way of thinking, and place Cloud into the same situations that haunted him. Have Sephiroth ruthlessly attack Cloud and break down his confidence... His Heartless, I'd say would be like, an Armored Knight, or a Black Fungus, or NeoShadow or Invisible. His Nobody would look near-identical to Zack... his already black-haired look-alike whose personality he took on once before... If not, like, a Samurai Nobody.

Sephiroth? I do believe he's already a being of darkness, just not fully translated into a Heartless yet since Cloud's heart still shelters light inside it...

Next is Ansem, or DiZ, had he not blown himself to smithereenies.

9. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

Actually blowing him self to smithereens probably did turn him in to a heartless (my guess shadow because there were so many there) and his nobody would be cursing Xemnas. *to Diz*"now you know what it feels like not to have a heart, you nobodyist!" I think the real Ansem would then go after Kingdom hearts himself.

Huey, Dewy, and Louie. *all together now*

10. Twilight_Chaos Merlin's Housekeeper

That's a tough bunch. Hewey, Dewey and Louie are on Donald's back all the time, but I do think that killing their family (Donald, Dasiy, Scrooge) would awaken their dark side. But they're, in any case, mischievous, so I'd probably say they'd form some sort of imp-like Heartless. They aren't very powerful, so their Nobodies would probably just be Dusks, or maybe those little, weak ones which morph into swords and shields and stuff.

Next one up is Daisy.

11. Gwen Farewell.

I think that Daisy's little outbursts whenever Donald shows up after a long while would eventually get her... If I were to turn her into a heartless, I would just plain kill Donald. I think that would make her SNAP.

next is... Aerith.

12. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Aeris? I thought she was all light..hehehe....Now I get to screw with her.....

Her overextreme love and kindness allows her to love even the most evil of creatures. She begins to side with the heartless after they use this to their advantage and slowly work their way into her heart, turning her against her friends. She becomes one of those angel-like heartless from KH1 (can't remember their names). Her nobody would be like an Organization member, who always tries to give the imitation of love, because she can no longer feel this, and regrets ever giving it up.

Next up, Cid Highwind!

13. Gwen Farewell.

Cid is hard...

i think that in order to turn him into a heartless, I would destroy not only his equipment, but also Hollow Bastion. seeing his home torn up a second time would probably get him easily.
    his heartless would probably be one of the Gummi ship heartless you have to fight... as for his nobody, im not feeling creative enough to think of one xD

next up... Olette xDDDDD

14. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

Olette? Oh jeeze, that's a hard one.

I would probably destroy Twilight Town, her friends, people she cared about, etc etc.
    Tell her that she was data stored on a computer, nothing more.
    That would probably be enough for Olette.
    Her heartless would probably be something like those Wizard Heartless in KH1.
    I forget the name of them. Her nobody? I'm not too sure, that's a tough one.

Next up...Rikku. (Not Riku. RikKu.)

15. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

((lol, the Wizard Heartless in KH1 were called, "Wizards"))

Hm... Her darkness... in her KH2 incarnation might be greed, and I'd do something along the lines of recover the Chest of Cortez from Port Royal, and tempt her... That if she gave into the darkness, she could have the treasure... all for naught, if she was tricked into throwing away her heart, she'd merely be Rikku-fairy with a tan and yellow eyes, who would end up cursed if it was conducted that way... I don't think Rikku is one of the characters whose heart'd make a Nobody...

16. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

I never would have guessed that in a million years.

17. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

Heh. Looked like you guys kinda ended the thread...
    So I'll take the liberty of starting it up again! YAY.

I'll choose for myself. TARZAN!

First of course, I'll kidnap Jane. MUAHAHA!
    Then I'll tell Tarzan that I was the one who killed his human mother and father.
    I'll threaten all the gorillas and their habitat.
    Then Tarzan will slowly sprout out a seed of rage. I water it a bit, of course.
    The seed (not literally) opens and out sprouts a plant of pure evil, anger, and hopelessness. Tarzan has no place to unleash the rage other than me.
    And that hatred for me opens up the darkness in his heart and turns him into a heartless.

His heartless would probably be big, hairy, and almost ape looking.

It'd have black fur and red eyes.

His nobody would probably be more fluent and stretchy and a little more like a monkey. The nobody would have gray fur.

18. Gwen Farewell.

...You ended the thread again.

GIVE US A CHARACTER! xDDDD

19. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

20. aros Merlin's Housekeeper

ok.... santa claus......

first I'd switch the lists and steal all of his coal hahahah his darkness would be his distrust in people I'd exploit that by sending a crew of vandals to well... vandalize the workshop, then hire the elves to walk out of the buisness all of his distrust would lead to a broken heart... his heartless would be like a.... pete/oogie-like disfigured monster the nobody would be similar to santa but a black robe and he is bonelike skinny with a vengence to the vandals... and it'd hunt down me... oh great now i have the santa claus song stuck in my head.... he sees you when your sleeping he knows when your awake..... now i'm scared

next is.... leon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.