Twilight Angel Ch: 2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Anase, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Or was it three... I think it was 2. And now to present the fifth character or what they call G-III.

(-----------------------------)

Chapter 2: Begin Mission

Everyone else was currently in the Hall of Empty Melodies, waiting for II and III who were currently walking down the hall of the Castle dungeon.

"So you think she's okay?" Xigbar asked. Xaldin shook his head. "It took way too long to subdue her. I hate to say this but... she may be more powerful than I." Xigbar laughed.

"Come on Xal, I know you, you're a master of the winds. There's no way someone like G-III can be more powerful than you. After all, you're the one who---"

Xigbar was instantly pinned against the wall by his neck, Xaldin's lance was over his throat. "Listen, I rather not speak of the procedure or how it began. If you haven't noticed, I'm still not entirely good on this whole thing." Xigbar sighed and moved Xaldin's lance away.

"Oh and you don't think I'm not all for it either? We were practically playing God with the whole thing. Just be grateful Xemnas doesn't question us about it... but I'm still pretty shocked about the Twilight Angel... that was a big mistake. I'm surprised Xemnas didn't go into hysterics over it."

"Sigh... you're right, besides, he looked like he took it in stride." They finally reached a certain cell. This cell was unlike the rest. The door was barely visible and there was three different kinds of locks. With a wave of a hand, the locks disappeared and the door vanished. The two stepped in the dark room cautiously and found a figure in the corner of the room.

Have you ever thrown a rag doll across the room and just... left it there? That is what the figure looked like, all limp and motionless.

Light suddenly filled the room, revealing the figure to be a woman, probably a little bit younger than Xaldin with long violet-tinted black hair done in three ponytails in the back and two over her face. she wore a long flowy black coat like Solaris and had a orchid colored silk scarf around her neck. she wore a black dress underneath, black thigh-high stockings and black ankle boots.

"Gale..." Xaldin addressed the woman who sat up and opened her eyes, looking over her shoulder at the two Nobodies. Her eyes were a dark blood red color, and like the other 4, she had no pupils. Red wine eyes stare at the two men, no emotion in them. Xaldin sighed again and walked up to her.

"We have an assignment. All of us, with the exception of the Superior, IV and V, are going to search and destroy the Twilight Angel."

Gale the Divine Nightingale.

Gale slowly closed her eyes and nodded. She stood up and held out her hands. Xaldin merely tapped the iron cuffs around her wrists and they vanish. They walked towards the exit but Xigbar just had to say something.

"And don't go wind slicin again like last time."

She stopped in front of Xigbar and opened her eyes to look at him. Her fist suddenly connected to his cheek. Xigbar staggered back as Xaldin wrapped his arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides. She began kicking her legs up so that he would let her go but Xaldin still has a strong hold on her.

"Gale, calm down."

Xigbar stomped up to her, rubbing his cheek, glaring hardcore at Gale. "You're gonna regret---" He didn't get to finish as Gale kicked him in the chest but Xigbar stood his ground and caught her legs. "All right, let's get the heck out of here." And so the two carried her out of the castle dungeon and warped to the Hall of Empty Melodies. Some of the Nobodies and non-Nobodies were chatting amongst each other when they're attention went to Xaldin, Xigbar and Gale, who was still struggling.

"What are you doing!?" Sapphiree cried, rushing over and bopping the two on the head, making them drop Gale. The two rubbed their heads and Sapphiree began to lecture them as Blaze walked up to them.

"You two are so mean! How dare you carry her like she was some sort of piece of furniture!"

Blaze knelt down and helped Gale to her feet. "I feel sorry for you, you're partnered up with them." Gale finally started talking, she would only talk with Blaze, Sapphiree, Sherlen, Roxas, Larxene, Axel, Demyx, Luxord and Marluxia. She had a great dislike for the others. Especially the senior members of the Organization.

"I understand. There's nothing I can do about it anyway. I just have to deal with it." Blaze looked at Xigbar then back at Gale. "Did you...?" For once, Gale smiled. Blaze smirked. "You're good."

When everything was back to normal... well as normal as it could get with a bunch of Nobodies and five people, Xemnas appeared on the upper balcony.

"Good, you're all ready. Now I must warn you, like I said before, the Twilight Angel is swift and never stays in one place for too long. If it runs, hunt it down. if it stays and fights, destroy it. Use any method to eliminate it. I want that Twilight Angel to be pushing up daisies---"

Marluxia coughed and Xemnas glared but continued with his rant anyway.

"Here are your designated worlds to search. Xigbar, Xaldin and Gale, you'll search in the Land of Dragons. Saix, Zexion and Solaris, you will search in Hollow Bastion. Axel, Roxas and Blaze, you get Twilight Town. Demyx, Luxord and Sapphiree, you got the Underworld at the Olympus Coliseium (Sp?)"

"Are you KIDDING?!!?!" Demyx and Sapphiree shouted in unison. Luxord would've laughed out loud but favored for a quiet chuckle. Xemnas nodded his head in a way that said 'Yes, you're going to the Underworld, deal with it you little fairies.' and continued.

"Marluxia, Larxene and Sherlen, you search in Port Royal. Is everyone clear on the objective at hand and where they're supposed to go?"

They all nodded. "Good, you're dismissed."

Five dark portals opened and they all disappeared in them. Once the portals vanished, Xemnas clenched his fists and glared at something that wasn't there.

"I should've dealt with you permanently..."

-------------------------------------------

((( And for fun, lets starts with Demyx and them. )))

As soon as they set foot out of the portal, Demyx and Sapphiree instantly clinged to Luxord when they heard a scream.

"I don't like this place." said Sapphiree, burying her face in Luxord's shoulder.

"D-d-d-d-d-di-Diddo." Demyx stuttered.

Luxord sighed angrily."Will you two pull yourselves together? Especially you Demyx... It amazes me how you're a rank higher than me with the way you act."

They both let go. "Lux is right," Sapphiree chirped. "We gotta stay focused, right Demy?" The Melodious Nocturne nodded, grinning goofily. "Right Sapphy!"

"Good for you---"

Luxord was interrupted by a loud roar and the two clinged to him again. At this rate, they're gonna rip his arms out of his sockets. XDDDD

(--------------------------)

And next chapter we'll check up on the others and Saix and Solaris argue once again. ^_^ I apologize for all the OOCness and for Luxord... bah! The Gambler of Fate deserves to be plagued by two annoying people! XDDDDD