Uhh...I have a serious question..

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by myoblivion, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Im scared ._____.
    A friend on myspace said my picture on there is all over something called babbleserv...What the heck is that? And am I going to be stalked o___o..

2. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

3. Repliku Chaser

I have no idea what babbleserv is and looking it up on google didn't really help either. I get a babbleserve.com but there's really no information on it as to what it is. It doesn't seem that popular. Maybe your friend would help you by giving you the actual links where your picture is allegedly posted so you can see what's up.

4. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Thanks for saying something -.-
    Im a little afraid to ask my friend, he is my friends cousin....I guess I still should though o__________o The last thing I want is people looking at my pictures..

5. Repliku Chaser

I understand that. Try asking where these pics are and if he has links so you can verify it. Otherwise there's no way to tell if he's pranking you or what.

6. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Oh my....Im scared!
    Someone hacked is account <________> And they stole everyone of his friends images! And put them on some weird site DX

7. Repliku Chaser

Did you see them and he could report that to Myspace so they could look into it. Can he login to his account at all?

8. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Okay...I think its a joke...Like I think someone actually did hack his account but I think they were idiots and just tried to scare his friends or something -.- Im going to check though...And I dont think he can. Im not sure. It might just be one of his friends that hacked his account or something...

9. Repliku Chaser

Yeah, hopefully that is all it is.

10. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

it does seem like a fake site to me really, maybe there just yanking your chain. You shouldn't worry about it though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.