Chain of Memories ultima weapon

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by yukito1993, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yukito1993 Moogle Assistant

well i have completed sora's story mode and i remember reading that you can use ultima weapon but how do you get it also i have completed riku's reverse rebirth mode sora's mode is harder

2. Rikureplica Merlin's Housekeeper

what u need to do is go to a moogle room and look for the keyblade hope this helps

3. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

No, he doesn't have to go to a Moogle. If he wants to do it easier, he can open a treasure room and then he'll get it. If you open 3 Treasure Rooms after beating Riku/Reverse Mode, then u'll get 3 special cards. Of course, I think you can only get the cards in Castle Oblivion, the 13th Floor. :cool:

4. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

all i got to say is it is really awsome
    the ultima weapon

5. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

I did this out of coincidence when I first played, but it's true. What you must do is use a "Moment's Repreive" (or however the heck you spell it) RIGHT in front of the room before fighting the last Marluxia battle. You must also do this for Riku as you use it RIGHT before Ansem. Just in case you don't understand what I'm saying, you have to use the save point card in the room that has a moving blue arrow that points upwards in a Northeast direction. Then the best way to get Ultima Weapon is to use a Calm Bounty and if you can't, jump on the things that you can, like the big platform and break a....whatever it is it was. You can also get the Lexaeus and Ansem enemy cards as well as the Diamond Dust Keyblade card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.