Dream Drop Distance "Ultimate" Dream Eater party set up?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Gelatinous Ghost, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

Okay, so I realize "Ultimate" in this sense is a misnomer. I have no doubt in my mind there are players out there who have defeated Julius at level 1 on critical difficulty with Meow Wow and Komori Bat. I realize it is pretty well player preference and gameplay style that determines which party will work best for a person.

However, I am looking for which dream eaters give you the broadest coverage of abilities. I am referring to those marked with a blue dream eater logo in the abilities menu. The ones that are only present if one of your three spirit allies has them unlocked on their link board, but otherwise are removed when the dream eater is no longer in the party. As I doubt there is a combination of spirits that gives you all slots filled simultaneously, I am looking for the combination that comes closest. Any ideas? Thanks. ​

2. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I suggest Tyrano Rex and Aura Lion for HP increase and Second Chance/Once More along with R & R Seal for Balloonaga and various other abilities you can get from it that usually are more expensive.

3. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

Certainly useful abilities to have. Any idea what status immunities they offer, or of combinations that offer immunity to all ailments? ​

4. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Mostly Blizzard Resistance, Fire Resistance, and Thunder Resistance,

5. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I would have a team that provides second chance and powerful links.

6. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

That brings up a good point I had not previously thought of. Are there links that are regarded to as being the most powerful? ​

7. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

t
    I mainly depends on the character if riku I would reccomend blade charge if sora the chaos snake is a good choice