Birth by Sleep Unknown

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I know what everyone is thinking just another thread on Unknown but me and Maikeu69 have come up with a few good ones so please read.
    First off what happens to Eraques's body because we know his heart lies with Terra. So maybe Unknown is Master Eraques's Nobody which would also exsplain why you face him in the Land Of Departure.
    On to a diffrent theory what about Master Xehanort's body? He released his own heart to take over Terra so maybe Unknown is his Body?
    What do you think? And before anyone says you can have a Nobody without a Heartless just look at Kairi for instance.

2. Shift Chaser

IIRC, it was confirmed Xehanort's body didn't make any nobody, Eraqus i don't know, but i'm thinking he went into Terra completely and MF is the, or one of the new characters Nomura said that would be important.
    And i think it was also said a heartless really has to be made, i mean, for Kairi it was too, Sora's Heartless could easily count for both Naminé and Roxas, the whole "Heart leaves body" thing did after all.

3. P Banned

I'm pretty sure Nomura all but confirmed it to be a time traveller, by saying it was someone who couldn't possibly have been there at that point in time. It matches with the weapon too.

4. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

time traveller? quote?

5. P Banned

As usual, I'm just repeating the stuff I've read elsewhere. I don't actually have any quotes for you, sadly.

It's a fairly popular theory though, even without Nomura's backing. What's the one thing that could make Kingdom Hearts more confusing? Time travel, of course! If a mysterious figure shows up wielding a clock-based weapon, it's a natural conclusion to make. (If not a masochistic one.)

I think the Nomura quote is canon, although I can't provide any sources.

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I thought the clock keyblade you get from him was just to link him to orgainsation 13 with the whole hands at eight and five added together makes thirteen and the same with it's stats seven attack and six magic make thirteen

7. P Banned

Huh. I never saw that connection. Even so, there's a clear link of clocks, as the Keychain is an hourglass, and the Unknown's weapons are clock hands, IIRC.

8. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

are they really clock hands? and we have already had a time user on KH so I think time travel isn't going to happen in opinion

9. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    we talking about mysterious figure? Why does he have The aero blades like Xemnas?

10. P Banned

Are they the same as Xemnas' weapon? I was under the impression they were clock hands.

@Docyx: Luxord hardly counts as a time user IMO. He never fully utilises time related abilities. Whatever his 'time' was, it's certainly not time travel, and leaves room for time travel to be implemented later.

11. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

though he never time traveled his power was time remember his discription in 358/2 Days?
    To him life is just a game to be won and he has all the time in the world...

12. P Banned

Even so, we never see Luxord utilise this power. I think that gives us enough leeway to suggest that another, more competent time-wielder could take the stand.

13. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

well I can guess something for sure, he is wearing a organisation cloak which as some of us know works like the keyblade armor and allows a person to travel the lanes between. That means the time traveler could be seen in other worlds... We also know he has gret strength which shows he most be of some considirable age to get that strong.... Anything else we can say for sure?

14. P Banned

Sora, a teenage boy, says hi.

15. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

yes but this is a villian who can kill you in one blow it's like Sora killing Xemnas in one blow he beat him but not like that

16. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Is it completely ruled out that Mysterious Figure is like Journal?

I read somewhere he was like the combination of all the Organization members. And it's kind of implied all Organization members have a diary (pfft...). And Luxord has time...

It's obvious I never really did give this much thought. And please forgive me, I didn't play Re:Coded. ourcountrysucks

17. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

there is a possibility I guess but wouldn't he of used more of the organisation members abilities... lets see he can teleport that xigbar, he has that fire attack thats Axel, a wind attack Xaldin, Time travel Luxord, Xemnas's blades (sort of though they are clock hands) and the wind attack as the same ability as Marluxia does in Re:CoM. It looks likely that is quite a few traites I can think of any I missed?

18. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

We have one of Vanitas attacks, which could suggest that he's sort of a Zexion?

19. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

that works too and he has great strength which links him to Lexaeus and great speed which links him to Larxene... who are we missing?

20. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Demyx.

And Roxas.

Unless you count how he uses light somehow, then just Demyx.

EDIT:
    (x) Xemnas : Blades
    (x) Xigbar : Teleportation
    (x) Xaldin : Wind
    (x) Laxeaus? : Strength
    ( ) Vexen : ???
    (x) Zexion : Vanitas-like attack
    (x?) Saix : Berserk (he's got a little. But Saix's real power is the moon, so I'm not sure]
    (x) Axel : Fire
    (x) Demyx : Clones
    (x) Luxord : Time
    (x) Marluxia : That attack in Re:Com
    (x) Larxene : Speed (doesn't he have lightning?)
    (x?) Roxas : Light (He kind of does use light...)