Valentine's Day fanfic :D

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥ Twilight Town Denizen

i worked hard on this >_> pweeeeees don't say it sucks or somethin, cos i really don't care -_-
    remember, if ya hate it, don't post here ]_]

here it is (read with caution :p)

“Roxas! Roxas!” Olette said trying to wake Roxas up. “Are you okay?”
    Roxas opened his eyes. “What happened?”
    “You fell on the ground and fainted, I guess,” Olette answered.
    “That was definitely weird,” Roxas said, almost to himself.
    “Oh well,” Olette said smiling. “Probably just a coincidence.”
    “Yeah,” Roxas said smiling back.
    “So… what are we all gonna do on Valentine’s Day?” Olette asked taking Roxas’s hand and helping him up.
    “I dunno,” Roxas said, “why don’t we ask Hayner?”
    “Yeah, good idea,” Olette agreed. “Where is he?”
    “I think he’s at the tower,” Roxas said. Olette and Roxas ran to the tower to find Hayner.
    “Hey, guys.” Hayner surprised Roxas and Olette. “What’s up?”
    “Trying to decide what to do for Valentine’s Day,” Olette stated.
    “Hmm… well, I heard there was gonna be a party that night,” Hayner remembered. “It’s gonna be on the beach, and anybody can go as long as they have a train ticket.”
    “Perfect!” Olette was excited. “The only problem is, we need munny.”
    “Well… when we need munny, there’s always the option of getting jobs,” Roxas stated.
    “Obviously,” Hayner rolled his eyes then smiled. “Let’s go.”
    Roxas, Hayner, and Olette split up to each find jobs, finding every “Help Wanted” sign they could. Then, a strange thing happened. When Roxas found a job that seemed like a good idea, he started to walk in. Then, he heard a strange, soft voice.
    “Roxas,” he heard a girl say.
    “Who’s there?” Roxas’s heart was racing, and he could barely breathe. Suddenly, everybody and everything in the town just seemed to… stop. Then, a pale, beautiful girl appeared.
    “I’m Naminé,” she answered.
    “I’m Roxas,”
    “I know.”
    Roxas was confused. Then, she disappeared and the town began moving again.
    “What… just happened?” Roxas asked himself. “Oh well, I probably just imagined it.” Roxas decided to just act like it never happened, and went on with what he was doing.
    Later, Roxas, Hayner, and Olette were sitting at their usual spot. Hayner and Olette were talking about what they probably thought was gonna happen at the party. Olette looked at Roxas, wishing he would talk to them too. Roxas was only staring into space, still thinking about what had happened. Hayner pretended not to notice that Olette only seemed to think about Roxas, but wished she loved him.
    “Roxas, are you okay?” Olette finally broke the silence.
    “Huh?” Olette’s question finally broke the trance. “Oh, I’m okay. Just kinda, spaced out.”
    “Happens to all of us,” Olette smiled.
    “Yeah… So, can’t wait for the party!” Roxas tried not to show that he wasn’t actually in the mood for a party.
    “I gotta go,” Hayner interrupted. “See ya tomorrow!”
    “Bye! I gotta go too,” Olette said as she was leaving.
    “Well, I guess I should go home too,” Roxas decided, “seeing as everyone else is going home.”
    As Roxas was going home, he couldn’t think of anything but what had happened. Even though he had decided that it was only his imagination, not even his own decision could convince him. It was just, so real.
    “Oh well, I better just go to sleep and hope something that’ll explain it happens tomorrow,” Roxas thought hopefully. But he couldn’t fall asleep. He was still thinking about it. When he finally fell asleep, he had strange dreams. Naminé was there, and he felt like he could remember everything. But, he didn’t even know there was anything to remember.
    The next morning, he woke up, and couldn’t remember the dreams at all. But he had a strange feeling, like somebody was standing next to him. He could see her out of the corner of his eye, but when he looked, she was gone.
    “I gotta stop lettin’ my imagination go crazy.”
    Roxas went to the store to work. The thoughts were driving him crazy.
    “I gotta focus…”
    After he was done working for the day, Roxas went for a walk. “This’ll probably help clear my mind.” He walked through the town and came across a forest. He was curious, so he walked in. While wondering around, he spotted a path on the other side, and a strange feeling made him want to see where it led.
    “Roxas.”
    He recognized that voice. He walked down the path even further, and found himself at a gate. The doors of the gate flung open, and a mansion was behind them. He ran in, barely able to control what he was doing.
    Roxas explored the house, then heard her voice calling again.
    “Roxas.”
    He found himself in a white room, full of drawings on the wall, floor, everywhere.
    “What’s going on?” Roxas asked
    “I don’t know. You came here.”
    “Right…”
    “Well, maybe you should just… go,” Naminé said sheepishly.
    “But. I…”
    Then everything seemed to fade away. The white room filled with drawings turned into his own room.
    “What just happened?” Roxas asked himself.
    Roxas realized it was Valentine’s Day. He wished Naminé would be there.
    “I think,” he thought, “that I love Naminé. I don’t know how I’m gonna tell Olette… but I have to.”
    Roxas got dressed and met Hayner and Olette at their usual spot.
    “Hey, happy Valentine’s Day!” Olette said, smiling again.
    “Olette… I gotta tell you something.”
    “I’ll be right back,” said Hayner, knowing that he wanted to talk to her alone.
    “Olette, there’s this… other girl, and I think I love her.”
    Olette stared at him. “It’s okay…” she stared at the ground.
    “I’m sorry…”
    Roxas felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Naminé.
    “It’s alright,” she whispered.
    Hayner came back and saw Naminé.
    “Hey, what’s your name?” he asked.
    “I’m Naminé,” she replied.
    Hayner looked at Olette and noticed that something was wrong. He suddenly could tell everything that was going on.
    “Olette…” Hayner started. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her, but he couldn’t.
    Roxas and Naminé looked at each other, and knew that Hayner wanted them to leave this time. Roxas mouthed “okay,” and Roxas grabbed Naminé’s hand as they walked away.
    “I think I know what you’re trying to say,” Olette finally said. “I’ve always loved you too, but… you know.”
    All Hayner could do was smile at her. Olette gave him a sincere smile, and Roxas and Naminé came back. They came exactly after Hayner and Olette stopped talking, as if they were listening.
    “Well, there’s a party tonight!” Hayner said excitedly.
    That afternoon, Roxas, Naminé, Hayner, and Olette took a train to the beach. They arrived an hour before the party, and walked around the town and talked until it was time to go to the party.
    The party was the best night of their lives. They didn’t want that night to end. They danced, ate, talked, and laughed the whole night. It felt like everything was perfect.

tada! ^^
    well, i liked the way it turned out

2. Sorafan60 Gummi Ship Junkie

I like it, I think it's really nice. If you can, can you keep it up. ^_-

3. ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥ Twilight Town Denizen

oops... when i copied and pasted it from "word" it cut off some of it
    aw well... it was the last sentence so i'll just edit it and... yeah
    and thanxies ^^

4. Sorafan60 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah, I was a little confused when it just said "every" I was all like huh, every what. :confused: